Smallville

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by greenplastic, Oct 4, 2006.

1. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

I like Smallville! I think Tom Welling is soooooo hot! But in my country we are watching season 4… I missed so much! I envy you guys!

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

*dances, hugs* Yay, another Smallville fan. We can be the league of krypto-freaks. or meteor freaks.
    Season six has been brilliant. I mean, I loved the other seasons but it gets less innocent and high-schoolish and more evil vs good every season, and by far this is the best. After every ep I think that there'll never be a better one. It keeps me engaged, wondering, and on the edge of my seat. It's addicting. It's like my crack. :lol:

I used to have a humongous crush on Welling, and I still think he is delicious, but not as obsessive as I was lol. Ag I'm raving again. :D Check out that site if you want to know what's going on! I really feel bad for you guys who don't have the new seasons, I don't know how I'd get by. Hope you get season 5 soon, it was pretty good too.

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Any Smallville fans out there? Who's looking forward to the upcoming season? :) I know I am.

4. Shine

Shine Police Officer

The season premiere was interesting.
    A lot of things happened and I overall liked it.
    Bizarro made me laugh a few times, to be honest,
    and though I am a fan of Lex's, I really didn't like him in this episode.
    The promo for next week's episode looks good too.

I also liked the new opening credits,
    that they changed the order a bit, added Aaron and made John Glover the "and" star.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked the season opener. I was sort of hoping Lana would stay dead but I had been spoiled so I knew it would not be true.

Bizarro was sort of funny on how much he loved himself. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know who played the character "Bett" in the season premiere? She's not listed in the episode cast on imdb. She looked familiar, but I can't figure out why.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

First of all, TV.com, a website similar to imdb for TV, lists Jessica Parker Kennedy as the actress who played Bette. And there is a Smallville thread here that ran from October 2006 to October 2007 but hasn't been locked yet.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I've merged the two together.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Thank you, Dynamo and sandersidle. Sorry about that. I searched all pages in this area and couldn't find it. :lol:

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

How shallow am I- I sort of watch this show once in a while... For example, the season Jensen Ackles was on, I pretty much never missed it. Then, I watched it now and again... and then the Green Arrow made an appearance and I became interested again! Heh heh. Yep, I'm watching the show for hot guys. I cannot deny it. And younger (than me) hot guys as well. TV is turning me into a cougar! :lol:

I am finding it interesting now that they seem to have Clark finally starting to work at the Daily Planet though, and to start spending even more time with Lois. Add to that the beginnings of the Justice League types, and it could be a good season. I'm actually looking forward to it. :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

I agree with you. Green Arrow is pretty hot. And I loved when Jensen was on there too. But, I like Tom Welling also, though I got pretty sick of the show for a while and wouldn't watch it every ep until they brought in James Marsters (I missed Spike lol), but that character got a little irritating after a while. :lol: He was no Spike. I loved Spike even when he was evil. :lol: I think I skipped some eps last season. But now that Justin Hartley has been added to the opening credits, I really hate to miss his scenes. He's just so :drool: worthy. :lol: I was upset when they killed off Jonathan Kent though. I love John Schneider. Used to watch him on Dukes when I was a kid. :lol:

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

First of all Justin Hartley = :drool: I mean Who else could make green leather sexy?!

I noticed how they had Clark working in the Daily Planent and wondered if this could mean that this might be the last season, since he's pretty much working with Lois and that's where all the comics start :rolleyes:

And I grew up, well on reruns, I'm only 22 :lol: watching The Dukes of Hazzard and I have always had the hugest crush on John Schneider :D, my how he aged so well :p

13. GregNickRyanFan

He certainly did. Even my 16 yr old cousin thinks he's hot. :lol: Oh man was she peeved when Smallville killed off his character. :lol:

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I miss Jonathan Kent, he was good looking, for an older guy, and the show sort of lost the whole family vibe it had built up, when he left,

The green arrow is hot though, and an interesting character.
    We are not upto the new series here, but Im glad to see that Clark is now at the Planet. He seemed to be wandering around doing nothing for an awfully long time!

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm excited to see the episode tonight that's about Oliver :) What a night ... The Green Arrow mixed with Dean Winchester, can't really get much better than that :D