"A La Cart" Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for that new promo toots ,I found myself staring at the picture of Eric on the website for awhile before clicking the link - LOL

I wonder if Grissom is actually telling Ecklie how long he and Sara have known each other, as apposed to how long they've been...well you know. Promos tend to cut things together to makes us think things may happen and it turns out differently.

2. aaack1

aaack1 Civilian

It's not a matter of being "eco-friendly", it's a textural and sensual experience. The whole concept is about stripping away preconceived ideas and tasting what's in front of you. It's about experiencing food on the most basic of levels without any prejudice, the idea being if you can't see it, then you won't judge it before you taste it. If I thought the writers of the series had it in them, then I may be led to believe that the concept for this plot-line may be allegorical in some sense but, seeing as the word 'continuity' isn't in their dictionary, I highly doubt that they thought about it that deeply.

3. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm looking forward to Greg and Nick working together. :D I hope its more then one scene though.

Dining in the dark sounds quite intersting but I would wearing
    my food instead if eating it(I'm slightly clumsy :lol:)

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

ahhh, what a great explanation. that's a great way to look at things. taking away one sense does enhance the others...of course i didn't think of it that deeply at first, thanks for putting a deeper perspective on it!
    has anyone eaten at a place like that?

5. Veze

Veze Rookie

I always thought that Griss and Sara are together since Nesting Doll. After that episode, Sara stopped hitting on Grissom and in "Way To Go", we learn that this is going for a while between those 2.

I'm looking forward to the "resolution" of the whole GSR thing because I want to see more of everything else and I'm certainly looking forward for Nick and greg talk in "a la cart" :devil: :p :D

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

This episode looks really good. I can't wait for it. Thanks for the new promo link, Toots. I like the new scenes.

7. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I have always assumed that they had some sort of "relationship" before the show even started. To put it blntly I always assumed that they had slept together before. Maybe even a one night stand. I figured that in the early episodes it was Sara trying to figure out why he would do that and then never want to be with her again and Grissom trying to decide if a relationship with her was worth it. Later on it shifted to her having true feelings for him and him realizing that he had the same for her. I just assumed that everyone else picked up on the likelyhood that they'd had some sort of physical relationship before the series started like I did. Perhaps I picked up on something back in "Cool Change" that wasn't really supposed to be there. Either way... maybe Billy and Jorja decided it was.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'm looking forward to this episode!! Go karts?! :lol: I hope they make this a great light-hearted episode. As for Jorja not being in the credits, the episode sypnosis was given way before the premiere had started so that could be why.

I'll admit, the fangirl in me is absolutely pysched to see the Sara/Gris/Ecklie scenes. two years compared to nine years? We obviously know Sara is talking about physical intimacy. Whereas Grissom is talking about when they "connected." I noticed while watching Alter Boys today (CSI: episode 2.06 I believe) that Grissom said "His murder was a little more intimate" or something like that. Grissom mean't, the killer touched his neck with his bare hands. If Grissom believes that to be intimate (Sexually, or non sexually), he probably thinks something as little as giving Sara a hug in San Fran, kissing her, or going out to dinner and talking is just as intimate, rather than getting down to business in the bedroom.

9. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

This episode looks like it will be so great. I miss "strange" cases, especially ones that are funny. And by the looks of the commercials, TPTB will be filling in the holes of the Sara/Grissom thing that we've been missing for what appears to be- well, years. I mean, Sara says two years ago, which would mean they were together long before the end of season six, when everything came out. And Grissom says nine years, and although I don't think they've been together all that time (probably more on/off) it'll make for an interesting story. I can't wait!

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Some people are saying this is a possibility because Nick has a thing for Sara. I think if it comes up at all it will be because of the bond they now share of experiencing similar traumas. It would make an interesting storyline, I think!

11. GSRfanatic25

i didn't think nick was really into sara like that until the premiere and the promo. now it seems like there might be something there...i dunno. is there any evidence to support it?

12. lostladyknight

OH THERE IS LOTS!

I'm frineds with a Snicker's shipper... and I've started to notice some things where I'm like "oh damn, wow, they're so going out in that episode."

Trust me. They're totally both into it. I don't know why she's with Grissom.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I hate to break this up, because well I don't feel like yelling so I am not going to. But lets remember discussing ship here, it has to pertain to the episode (meaning a scene in it in which a ship is happening). Thank you. ;)

14. GSRfanatic25

well, nicky is asking greg if he knew about grissom and sara in the promo. this could mean he either wants to know if he was the only friend left out of the loop of the relationship, or he has more invested...like he has a thing for sara!
    lostlady, pm me with some specific eps please, i'm having such a brain fart right now it's crazy!
    this side of the premiere and the next ep seems so close. funness...go karts and darkness and gsr and possible snickers and ecklie on the prowl...gonna be an interesting epy

15. lostladyknight

Sorry... I got carried away.