Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

She turned down a pay rise in 2004 and is still in the show, she did it to ensure that George Eades returned. If it was about the money she would of walked or held out. The events of 2004 have given tabloids lots to things to speculate about and they have been shown again and again to be untrue.
    I pay attention to her words not the reporters opinon on what they think she meant.

Pay rises are part of the business, it maybe alot of money but the higher the pay the higher you position is the business. She has not asked for more then she was entitled too. If she turned down a pay rise to secure her job, then she should be expected to have a rise when her contract is up, they have been paying her less then her worth since 2004. If they offered a lower pay rise that is insulting and it does not make her greedy.However a low offer is disrespectful. Jorja is not greedy and it is
    massive attack on her character and integrity for the rag media to keep repeating in columns filled with further untruths.
    I would not be surprise that if Jorja is going it is to set up the end of CSI because the cast are unhappy with CBS, they always work as a team.

2. ItDontMatter

ItDontMatter Hit and Run

HEHE, AMEN!!!!

3. annaSophia

annaSophia Civilian

WE SUPPORT JORJA FOX!!!
    (edited out - T'Bonz)

Not permitted to solicit on the site.

4. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

That's it - I come here to read spoilers and discuss and all I see is friggen JF debates and GSR?

All I can say is that I hope JF leaves, because it seems she wants to and that Ecklie chews the hypocrite Griss a new one in 8.02! And I'm sad I wo't be able to watch the lurve because it's seems to be getting worse and worse! What's that santimonious smile on Grissom's face? He broke protocol and now he's being holier than thou? What's happening to the man? Middle-age crisis?
    Thanks for the links to the promos but it really seems to be time to leave this board.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

S_Bright: You and I seem to have very different experiences on this board, and I do hope you won't leave.

While we can't help the content of the promos, there's more to be discussed than GSR and Ms. Fox's contract. True, those are at the forefront of many people's minds due to the recent revelations that Ms. Fox may be exiting the series mid-season, and now that GSR is out in the open on the show. However, there are other aspects of the show that intrigue me.

Personally, I can't believe how hyped I am about the "in the dark" case. I just admire people who overcome their disabilities and refuse to be put down by them. That's probably because my grandmother was a cripple. And, yes, that was her word for herself.

So, I'm intrigued at how the blind waitering works. I'd like to know if the people in the kitchen can see, and if so, how much light do they utilise.

Also, I can't imagine what an equaling environment one might perceive blind dining to be. Rather than having people set apart by their seeing-eye dogs and their walking sticks, everyone is on the same level, unable to see the hand in front of their face. I just think that's going to be very interesting, and I'm intrigued to see how they'll solve the case.

I guess there is the possibility that someone could wear night-vision goggles in there and kill someone, but how would they ensure it was the right person? It could be wickedly fun if they are thrown offbase by the discovery of a second dead person because the first murder was an accident.

Anyway, my mind just gets whirring when I think about it! Should be fun! I mean, the gokart case looks interesting, and I'm excited about the return of that weird gooey man that I think we first saw in Season 1 for experiments, but the blind one just thrills me!

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Unfortuantly the only spoilers are about sara and GSR. I would like to hear about the others, and the cases!

I agree about Grissom, I don't like him at all anymore. I don't like that smirk he is giving Ecklie, considering how hard he was on the others about breaking rules and ethics. I really want to see Nick or Cath blow up at him. That would be fitting.

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ouch! Thanks for the promo... Sweet Nick and Greg. Working a scene and Cath and Warrick.

The smirk on Gilberts face is classic. Because he probably knows anyway that Sara is leaving.... So they can still be together as a couple.

So a boss and his worker got together and fell in love, Oh well thats life, whats more important work or your life?

I am not a GSR fan, but sometimes in life you live by the edge.So he has a personal life, they all can have one.

I'm sorry maybe its cause im English and all that, I cant see the big deal.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

xfcanadian: While the promos have GSR, none of the spoilers I've seen for the past month have even mentioned Sara because they were trying to hide whether or not she survived. So, all I know about are the upcoming cases, and that's actually been fun, because it's easier to concentrate on them when they're all the information you have.

*shrugs* I'm excited about this season in a way I wasn't until the season opener aired. And, I think this week has a lot of potential. Just seeing the gooey dummy in the gokart tells me they're going to be some old-fasioned experimentation, and that thrills me. I still remember back in the day when Gil figured out where the boat ended up by doing a little model whilst Catherine searched the river. So, seeing some experimentation is going to be fun! At least, I think so!

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think Greg know about Sara and Grissom, what I saw last season, he was in shocked to hear about Grissom and Sara. No, I don't think he does and I think he was little hurt that he miss his chance to be with Sara or she doesn't trust them enough to keep her secret from Ecklie.

S_Bright, I'm sorry that you are leave the board and you can't except the CSI to go back the way it was.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg could be just pretending he knows, messing with Nick. Greg is good at that, he's always trying to impress Nick with his love life and life experiences. It's rather amusing and I miss the banter between these two. I hope this season brings it back starting with next weeks episode.

I think the Cath/Rick case with the whole eating in the dark thing sounds kinda cool, in a weird kinda way.

From the promo it seems the team will be coming to terms about the Gris/Sara thing, even though I'm not a fan of the relationship I look forward to hearing what the team has to say about it. Good or bad.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad Ecklie is back.

11. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Wojo, actually, I agree. Ecklie is a better character than the very unidimension "assistant under-sheriff" or whatever that guy is. Ecklie as a character at least has just about enough depth for you to hate him for what he is, rather than just being a cardboard cutout of a protagonist.

My feeling is that for season 8, Ecklie is going to play a very, very pivotal role (as he did when Catherine was promoted to swing shift). He will almost certainly be the route that the official position about GSR is rendered.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alex, I agree Ecklie has grown as a characterm yes he can be condisending but it's his job. And now his job is to find out what exactly happened between Gris and Sara.

I was talking to a friend today and her theory is that Sara has some memory loss after the desert experience and that's why her answers are different than Grissom's.

Seems vaild to me, she did go through quite a bit of trauma. I also woder if the rest of the team is going to be questioned to see if they knew or had any idea that this was going on under their noses.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please note this was addressed further down this forum in a thread about the Jorja/Sara Campaign, This how ever is NOT The thread for it. Thank you.

NEXT UP! Okay I agree there are alot of GSR related spoilers going up, or alot of this character, that character. Please keep in mind that those who are getting the spoilers are TRYING to keep it even keeled. I have seen this. -- BUT so that the new folks joining us know if you want to post a spoiler and it has info on say your fav character but also on other characters, please post for all characters. Also please see the rules in POST one, PAGE one of this thread.

While discussing GSR is going to happen lets remember that there are other characters on the show, while some might not be interested in only one side, there maybe some interested in both reg and gsr. I don't know exactly how its going to playout but lets try to be patient with each other the most and try to deal as we go. Otherwise Tally and I will go hoarse (or get typers cramp) and we will blame it all on everyone. :p

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION The Discussion Thread is now up for #802 "A La Cart", ALL discussions for this episode should be taken and discussed there, as this is for FUTURE episodes.

15. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Ive just posted this else where but I noticed Sofia was ot in opening credits so I gather she wont be as involved in this series :(
    Hodges is in it tho, but poor Sofia. She was IN the opening credits last year and now she isnt this time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.