Fancy Dress- DL style!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by nattybatty55, Sep 30, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok this a little something I did for my DL buddies after a certain convo :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 31st Halloween and NYPD were having a charity fancy dress party. It was 6:30 the Lindsay was standing outside their bedroom door waiting for a certain ‘city’ boy to change.

‘Montana, why did I let you buy me this?’ Danny called from behind the door.

‘Come on Danny boy! You promised me you’d put something on like that one day!’

‘Yeh well I didn’t mean in front of everyone, maybe we could have just used it in here!’ There was a sudden crash.

‘Danny you ok?’

‘Yeh I just fell over trying to get these damn boots on!’

Lindsay stood there laughing at her boyfriend who was standing in front of the mirror putting on his hat, ‘Come on Messer lets have a look!’

The door opened to reveal a ‘cowboyised’ city boy! Danny was wearing a western shirt with a large horse shoe on the back he also wore faded jeans which were tucked into his leather cowboy boots. ‘Well what do you think Montana?’

Lindsay stepped forward and popped a piece of match stick sized wood in to his mouth, ‘Perfect!’ She stepped back and Danny got a chance to take in her appearance. Lindsay was wearing a very short, black, leather skirt, fish net tights and knee high leather boots!

Danny never thought he’d see Lindsay in such an out fit and if he was really honest he got a little too excited and did not want to go to the party but stay home and show his girl his country moves. She did a twirl and Danny noticed that her white tank top wasn’t plain as she turned around Danny read, ‘I saved a horse!’ written on her back!

‘Very nice Monroe!’

Lindsay stepped forward and kissed him sweetly which he quickly deepened. When the need for oxygen became too much the two lovers broke apart and Danny rested his head on Lindsay’s, ‘Now that was one hell of a kiss Montana!’

‘Well Danny there’s something about you in that Cowboy outfit very…’ Lindsay gave up with words and kissed him once more and they both started to walk to where Danny had previously been changing. As they reached the door way Lindsay suddenly remembered the party and broke the kiss, ‘Sorry cowboy but as much as I want to continue this, we have a party to get to.’ She laced her fingers with his and pulled him towards the door.

‘Lead the way gal!’ Danny said trying to attempt a western accent but his strong New York accent denied him even a chance to pass.

Lindsay looked at him, ‘First off I think you got to loose that accent! We do not talk like that- then again I don’t think many humans do!’ As Lindsay looked at Danny face she couldn’t help but laugh!

‘Come on Montana it wasn’t that bad,’ Lindsay just gave him that you-gotta-be-kidding look, ‘Well maybe it was!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So what do you guys think?!?

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Very cute, Natty!! Wow, you got that done very quickly.

Nice work. :)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*giggle* very nice ;)

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hehe great stuff hun!!! love how u got it done so quick!! hehe

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Very funny Natty :D...I don't think they'll stay at that party very long :devil:

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Ohh, that was nice Natty ;) *giggles*

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hilarious, Natty! Loved it! PSG xxx

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks guys!!