Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Adam's package is really feeling it. It's like a metal detector squealing at the beach because it's just found gold. Don't ask me where that metaphor came from.

Do you guys think we'll get a bed scene, though? Or a shirtless scene (and I mean the both of them shirtless)? Or like Eric and Calleigh doing it in bed like Martin and Samantha on Without a Trace (like this)? Would Miami get that risky?

Speaking of Martin and Sam, this really needs to happen between Eric and Calleigh.

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

-_-

3. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Skylar, I don't watch WAT nearly enough, but I ship MS, too. I squealed when we got the sex scene. Squealed. Like the equivalent of Eric's package feelin' it in squealed format. Sam reminds me a little of Calleigh. Minus the sleeping with her boss thing. Calleigh doesn't have that problem. The 'you make me really happy' scene is one of my favorite MS moments. That and the awkward little 'you're back!' hug.

EC needs to provide something to keep us going.

4. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Dude, I've got to start watching Without a Trace.

If they can do that then we sure as hell better get a bedroom scene. I'm getting a little tired of all these other shows and ships have great makeout scenes and heart to hearts and us getting zilch (the trusts lines notwithstanding). They need to just go ahead and ditch that stupid 'don't follow them home' rule. Who came up with that sh*t anyway? It's Miami, if they think we're watching for the cases then they're nuts.

5. _____Skylar

I know! How could you have people as hot as Adam and Emily on your show and NOT have them naked all the time? Seriously, I'd be exploiting them so hard I'd end up doing time for pimping.

Imagine a shower scene, or a "sex on the kitchen counter" scene. The show airs at 10 pm, THEY COULD DO IT!

knows what her next e-mail to corey will be about

6. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Watching those MS scenes has made me want to watch some of the old Sydney/Vaughn scenes from Alias, so I did, and I realized how much EC shippers could be getting. SV shower scene? Check. SV kitchen counter scene? Not really, but there was couch sex.

Plus we got naked Vaughn a couple of times.

Not fair. :(

7. _____Skylar

Oh, that's really not fair. We deserve a shower scene. Come on, CBS. I mean, if they said yes to WAT they can say yes to Miami. Come on, Miami writers! You have to be really stupid not to write something like this. I guess it makes sense with GSR, Petersen is old and fat. But Adam is... ADAM!

What is wrong with them?

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Luce thanks for sharing those vids. I liked the third one it was so cute! Seriously I understand with GSR but E/C? Come on people! They can totally pull it off.

9. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Oh jeez, don't mention naked Bill Petersen so close to bedtime. Actually, don't mention naked WP at all. The world is a better place without that visual.

The writers of Miami are the writers of Miami. That pretty much sums up what's wrong with them. To quote many great thinkers of our time, "They can't find their own arses with two hands and a map." And it's not like they've never had steamy scenes on the show, so it's not CBS standing in their way. Personally, I'm starting to think they just enjoy torturing us.

10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jodie, do whatever you would like. The world is at your feet (as long as it includes a goat, honey, and that third thing I can't remember right now) Oh, I kind of like this game :)

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

That could be a dangerous thing to say!! I just don't know how I'm going to incorporate a freaking goat in to the mix! Haha

And Jen, you challange was to write a fic with either a game or 20 questions or truth or dare. Haah. I'm going to be a busy girl!

I used to LOVE without a trace, untill they dropped the MS story line.

But we do need something. We have had out 'trust' moments, our 'eye-contact-sexually-charged' moments. But all those things can easily be percived as something else.

We need something concrete.

xx

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

See they are building up this ship to the point where we need to get scenes like the ones from WAT and Alias....it calls for it.

Plus I think it is how much the actors are willing to show/do as far as a sex scene but we already know Emily has no quams about bearing the girls so we should be ok ;) :lol:

The WAT scene is a little racy even for Miami, especially for their regulars. They seem to do those hot scenes with guest stars and future murder victims! But E/C is hot enough where they could pull it off. They need to do some sort of hot scene b/c if they just infer something happened then it will be a let down for us and a weak apex to all the build up the writers seem to be doing.

They are building things up so that when E/C finally gets to that point where they are ready it isn't going to be a "let's go on a date" type of thing it is going to be like Martin and Sam in WAT, although I could see it being a little more dreamy and romantic but just as hot! And hopefully we will see the clothes being ripped off part :devil:

13. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

i wonder if they let emily keep that dominatix outfit from bodyshots :devil:
    just imagin Erics face if calleigh pounced on him in that :devil:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When I saw that movie, I nearly peed myself. That was a great scene!

Who knows, Cal might be into the freak but I can see her being more of the type of person who is not a control freak in the bedroom (like some people tend to write) but instead the type of person who just lets go b/c she can. Ya know cuz she is always sooo controlled in her actions in the public eye that she is probably a wild care free person in the bedroom. Not necessarily a dominatrix (that would make Lady Heather proud btw) but someone who just lets go. I think Eric will enjoy that aspect of being with her!!

I can picture being the type of person who likes to try new things and in different places...like the kitchen table :devil:

15. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

^^----
    mhm i can picture the kitchen table :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.