Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Wow, I'm surprised at you guys. I was just happy that Nicky was the one that saved her. I mean, how perfect was that?! :D

2. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Im also extremely happy Nick was the one that saved Sara(understatement of the century) Im just saying that it would have been extra special if Sara knew that Nick was the one who rescued her and also if went with her in the helicopter. :rolleyes:

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Oh yeah, that did disappoint me a bit. And I was watching Nick at that point, and it may have been my imagination, but he kind of looked disappointed/shocked that Grissom was the one that got to go with her. Reaching?

4. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

OMGoodness

So im not the only one who noticed that. ;)

See thats what im trying to get at,
    the episode would have been that much better if Nick was with Sara it just makes more sense to me.

I think Nick out of all the others, deserved to be the one who got to go with Sara in the helicopter.

NOT GRISSOM!!!!!!!

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

No, I noticed too that Nick seemed a little shocked that Grissom would go with her . . . I guess shocked isn't the right word . . . disappointed I guess is more appropriate.

So, while I was at work today, I kept replaying the episode in my head -- well, the N/S parts anyway! LOL! One thing that jumped out at me today, and I rechecked the clip to make sure, but after Nick found Sara, when the paramedics had arrived, there is a shot of Grissom and Catherine driving up (Griss had been driving) and he sure took his sweet time . . . there was no urgent slamming on the breaks so he could jump out of the vehicle and get to her quickly . . . when he did stop, he took the time to shut the door and then sort of jogged towards them. Even Cath was quicker than he was!

As for whether Nick says "Sara, it's Nick" or "Sara, it's me" -- I still hear "Sara, it's Nick" though the other would've been far cuter. We missed a golden opportunity on that one. But to be sure, I checked my tape and put the closed captioning on, and it even reads as "Sara, it's Nick" . . .

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

THERE'S SO MANY SNICKERS SHIPPERS!!

*gives all you guys a big snickers hug* EEEE!! SNICKERS IN SEASON 8!!

haha, i was looking at other threads and stuff (mostly GSR..) because i wanted to hear them say what they thought where moments. i was reading over some posts and the best 'scene' they got was "hello gilbert" *laughs* WE GOT SUPERMAN!! mua ha haaa!!!

there was also a poll, showing people's #1 choice ship, and other ships people dont mind.

Snickers came in second for BOTH.

first: GSR for #1
    but, Snickers wasn't that far behind!

and then..

YoBling for #1 'dont mind' and snickers a close second. that shows the people either LOVE Snickers or dont mind it. because, honstly.. no one can deny that they have chemistry. their chemistry is AMAZING!!

but, i really think that people should get ready.. because we snickers fans are fighting back... showing NO MERCY!! MUA HAHAHAHA!!! *yes.. we're evil...*

on another note... i'd better get ready to make thread #22!! so... what's it gonna be?

Nick&Sara --#22-- Sara's Nick's; Everyone Knows It.
    ^^
    i heard we arent allowed to do that.. so what about...

Nick&Sara --#22-- Sara's Nick's; You can't deny it!

haha... :D

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We got 5 more to go and now 4. Okay, Emily, I will tried to help you there, go to page 1, you will see all the number thread, put arrow on there or click it, there is a number on top, write this http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Number=put the number on it then put # Post and do it again with the number. Each number of thread are different. Before you do the long one, put the #21 on top then do the long number. Thread number 1, 2,3,4 and maybe 5 are gone, you can put it there.

Go ahead put Sara's Nick; You can't deny it. That better then Everyone know it.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok... so go to the first page on this thread and copy those thread (Nick/Sara #1-21) onto the next Snickers thread. (3 more posts now). i think i can do it. all we need is to finished this one so i can start on the next!! so.. keep posting so i can make #22 TONIGHT!!

(i'm pretty sure i got what to do and how to make the next thread.. even though i didn't really know what the link there was for:p lol)

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*sorry for the double post but...*

i just got the #22 thread ready. so... POST SO WE CAN LOCK WITH ONE AND START THE NEXT!!! eeeeee!!

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN* this is so exciting!! one more person post.. or can i just start the new thread right now?... because it's READY!!! :D

and i want to make the new thread before i go to bed.... :lol:

10. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Is it possible to do the title in quotes, like "Sara's Nicks. Everyone knows it." I say that because it was a direct quote from George. It's not something that we dreamed up . . . *shrugs* I dunno . . . :) So, SO happy that we're almost at a new thread! :)

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i dunno if we can do that because 1CSIMfan said that not all people agree with that.. so we can't do it. sucks, i know... but i guess that's the price to pay when you get an AMAZING spoiler like that:p haha, jk jk...

ok, i guess i'm just gonna do the: Sara's Nick's; you can't deny it. is that ok? ...

well.. SEE YOU IN TREAD #22!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.