Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

The way I see it, in series writing, nothing happens by accident and things are written a certain way for a reason. The writers were given the chance for the cannon ship to have a beautiful "my hero" type moment, but instead the "my hero" moment happened with Nick.

I listened over and over to the scene where Nick runs up to Sara and everyone is saying that he said "It's Nick, I'm here." But that is not what I am hearing, I heard, "Sara, its me, I'm here" I know it is a minor difference, but to me it is just so much more intimate, its like, he only has to say "it's me" because she will know his voice, even though she is not conscious.

Or maybe I am just making too much of this, lol.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

no no.. i'm not really sure what it says either. and yeah, i agree with you. "it's me" sounds SO much cuter!!

and i agree with you on the 'everything happens for a reason thing'. i honestly thought that they were going to make Grissom find her, Grissome be her hero, and Grissom kiss her on the hand or something. i REALLY thought that that was what was gonna hapen... but they didn't. instead, the make NICK her hero. which, if you think about it, is really saying something. from nick's reactoin to GSR, to his flashback, to him being her hero, to the promo for the next episode. They're doing something you guys. Something snickery... I'M LOVING IT!!

i can't believe that episode did so well. i honestly can't believe that. that was probably one of the most snickery episodes ever, and grissom and sara are together. *smiles like crazy* i'm so excited!!

*watches the video* no.. i'm pretty sure Nick says: "sara, it's nick, i'm here can you hear me." AWE... he SLIDES to her rescure. i LOVE that. i wouldn't be the same if nick just ran up and knelt down beside her. no, he slid on the ground at full speed for her. SO CUTE!! I LOVE SNICKERS;)

3. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

HI GUYS

I definately think that something is gonna happen between Nick and Sara.

After "Dead Doll" If it doesn't it will be like the shock of the century for me because like you said they could have easily made Grissom Sara's hero but they didn't they made Nick rescue her.

I mean its almost like they are hinting at a relationship or something. Its so obvious that Nick likes Sara as more than a friend because he was practically in tears just before they showed him having the flashback. *I felt like crying* and no other character was more emotional than Nick.

Also Nick and Sara have always been really close and I think that what happened to Sara will bring them closer together because thats the one thing they share and have in common, which gives them a special bond which they don't have with any of the other characters.

So yeh in my opinion snickers WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

SNICKERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

4. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Hey, people, I'm back!!!
    I tried to stay unspoiled,and am I glad I did!

You should've seen my face when that flashback occured. I was like: "No, they didn't!" :D It's like they took that from a fan fiction or something!

And I was almost expecting to hear him say when HE found her: "It's not your day either."

Anyway, hopefully Jorja is not leaving, or if she is, it will be only for a few eps. I mean, it would be a real shame, especially after a season opening like this.

Keep the faith, people!!!

5. XOrlando_BloomX

XOrlando_BloomX Victim

Hay
    SNICKERS is going to happen! because Grissom did not find Sara.
    So all you people still shipping Grissom and Sara together had better get used to the fact that its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
    P.S. Jorga won't leave for long because otherwise people will lose interest in CSI. AND SNICKERS WON'T HAPPEN.

6. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

I totally agree with you
    SNICKERS it gonna happen
    I just saw the clip of the next episode and it looks really good especially the scene where Nick asks about Sara and Grissom
    Nick is so jealous but he wont have to be for long because
    SNICKERS IS HAPPENING!!!!!! END OF STORY!!!!!!!!

7. XOrlando_BloomX

XOrlando_BloomX Victim

Precisely my point!!!!

So people still living in the dark ages and think that a person old enough to be someone’s dad and a young woman will be going out after this season, are deluding themselves.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!! MISERY!! I LOVE YOUR ICON! *jumps up and down* that's so cute!!

and YES, that would of been ther cutest thing ever. just a little whisper in her ear as he slides in, we can hardly hear it... but it's there..

"Sara! It's Nick.. can you hear me?"
    *sofia calls*
    "Sara, I'm gonna get you outta here. *lends down* it's not your day either"

EEE!!

that episode, the flashback... better then a fanfic.. BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! no one can deny that nick doesnt have feelings for sara know. their bond and chemistry is going to grow stronger and stronger now. if jorja doesnt' leave... snickers is gonna happen quicker. but, i still believe, that at the end of CSI... nick and sara will be together!

haha, all the anti-snickers people better be ready.. because it's happening! WE'RE FIGHTING BACK!! KUNG FU STYLE!!

i know!! natalie even knows that sara and grissom wont last. haha... gotta love it :D
    a have a little treat for you guys.. ANTOHER SNICKERS VIDEO!!... Fan Video- Sara & Nick- With You

9. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

LMAO LOL

YOU KNOW WHAT XORLANDO BLOOMX I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!! LOL

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!

OH WELL LET GSR FANS KEEP HOPING AND PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE THAT SNICKERS DOESN'T HAPPEN BUT LIKE YOU SAID THEY ARE ONLY KIDDING THEMSELVES. LOL

10. XOrlando_BloomX

XOrlando_BloomX Victim

SNICKERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!! lol

We are so bad lol :devil:

But everyone (even GSR shippers :rolleyes:) has to see that SNICKERS going to happen (weather they like it or not) by the end of this series because of "dead doll"

11. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    SNICKERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Agreed GSR shippers have to be getting scared for their ship because SNickers arent going to go down without fight!
    If sara leaves, Nick is the person she is gonna be leaving not Grissom.

GSR has reached its end
    Now its the beginning of SNickers

12. XOrlando_BloomX

XOrlando_BloomX Victim

YES TOTALLY AGREE CSI SNickers :D

GSR SHIPPERS GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
    WE ARE GONNA KICK UR ARSES WITH KUNG FU :lol:

13. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

I can't wait to see the next episode because I want Sara to find out that it wasn't Grissom that found her and that it was infact Nick who found and rescued her. :rolleyes:

I also want her to find out that Grissom was thinking negatively while our Nicky never gave up on finding her alive. :D

That goes to show that Nick loves Sara more than Grissom ever could. :D

14. XOrlando_BloomX

XOrlando_BloomX Victim

I CANT WAIT NEITHER

AND I WANT GRISSOM (WHOS SELFISH) TO FEEL GUILTY FOR TAKING THE CREDIT, AND GOING INTO THE HELICOPTER.

15. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I am so mad that Nick did all the work to find Sara and she doesn't even know it because Grissom just had to go with Sara in the helicopter!!!!!! :mad:

I mean he even got there too late because Nick was already there looking after Sara and Grissom is now getting all the credit.

Its also irritating because Sara saw Grissoms badge in the helicopter so Sara thinks shes alive because of Grissom!!! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.