Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Point taken, dutch! I'll stay here in the gutter with the rest of you then. ;)

Damned writers .. look what they've done to us! :D

As for a D/L Halloween, I vote for costume party. Don't really care what they wear as long as they're nekkid on the pool table afterwards. :devil: See .. gutterville!

I haven't read all the spoilers out there but it seems Lindsay is back in the lab a lot this year. Any reason that we know of?

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Anyone else still sqquuueeeing over the 'condom spray' scene!!!! Because I am :)

Gutterville you say? I have given up leaving theres not much point because I normally end back in there :devil:

Well I at the end of the Season 3 she stayed in the lab therefore the studios so that she wouldnt have to leave her daughter! So I was thinking that maybe for like the first half of the season she'll be doing the same- but she is not turning in to a lab tech I will not allow it!!!!:)

3. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Oh now I understand! Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know about that. ;)

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

**Chell-Bell Pops in, full of Dl love, and hands out some hot chocolate and marshmallows to everyone thats here**

I have to say.. i am tooootaaaly in love with the first epi!!! yay!!! It was soo good, right from start to finish!! (although, stupid innertube kept freezing, stupid thing! :lol: ) And i know its everyones favourite part, but i have to add, Its my fave part too!!! :D The Condom spray was just too funny!!! i loved Dannys expression when Lindsay first tells them what it is hehe and then when she is finished, Lindsay Looks straight at him when she says BOOM! hehe i think some of Danny has definately been rubbing off on her!! ;) I think there may be a good chacne of Danny wanting to try it out when they get home.. its a priceless look!! ;)

ok so i dont know about promo pics, im not sure if they have to go in here or not, but thought i would just to be on the safe side!!!! We all wanted Some DL promo pics right?! Promo1 and... promo2!! I dont know if anyone has posted them befire.. not to my knowledge anyways!! hehe :D

**Chell-Bell grabs Mo's hands and dances around with her, after wiping away the chocolate cake and flicking it at people!!** :lol:

right shippers, i wil beback later, im off to go read Aud's fici!!! ;) im sure it will be awesome hun!!! and of course, i always review ;)

catch u later!! :D

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Yea ChellBell!! I'm so glad to see you. Thanks for posting those pics!! Awesome D/L!! :D

Right now I'm missing my Fluffy Twin!! :(

I like y'alls suggestions on the costume party attire and happenings. I was thinking Danny could dress really macho and put on leather. Lindsay could dress very country with some Daisy Dukes and plaid or gingham shirt---tied up of course. ;)

*Oh the thoughts of that scene* :devil:

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love those pics!!

Do you guys think its safe for our SF buddies to have a look seeing as they are sort of behind the scene pics?!?!?

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Close hun, close.... ;)

*whistles along with Liffy* (that meter did so hit you! ;))

You know it's so funny....I had some friends over for dinner tonight and somehow *keeps whistling* condom spray became part of the conversation :rolleyes:...so to make them understand I just had to show them THE scene (they know about my obsession with the show :)) and the guys were all having the same awkward expression Hawkes and Danny had :lol: and the girls were all cheering for Lindsay when she put the aerosol in Danny's pocket :cool:...Go Girls! :D

LOL JenP...so now all of us AND D/L are skinny dipping at a Halloween party... :eek:

auda! Did you really have to mention Danny in leather :eek:...I love that image, but on the other hand...does anyone remember that Friends' ep with Ross and his leather pants :lol:...I somehow see Danny end up like that too :D...And with Lindsay dressed as Daisy Duke I think leather pants are not the best option.. :devil:.

Chelle I love those pics, they both look absolutely gorgeous...do we know for what ep they are?
    at least Linds is out of the lab...and Danny doesn't seem to be buttoning his shirts up much this season

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Hahahahahaha that was hilarious!! Danny in leather...Lindsay in country wear...there goes my mind again :p

*cheers and claps* Montana is back - and she's better than ever! *coughandnotgoinganywherecough*

A Halloween party? :( I have a practice that night...well that's just not fun now is it? But the week after is my b-day ;) so it's all good.

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Oh no, Dutch. Not leather pants!! I meant maybe some jeans and a leather jacket or one of those leather vests only. I think the city boy-country girl contrast would be fun. Of course, we could always make them reverse it. Lindsay could dress up in a leather skirt and top with Danny going as a farmer or cowboy. :lol:

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yes! Now we're talking! :D The reversal sounds great...I think Danny will make an amazing cowboy (tight shirt, worn jeans, boots -with spurs- :devil:, lasso, hat) and then Lindsay can wear the leather skirt and a tight top that says "I saved a horse" :lol:

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Dutch

i think they are from 'Commuted sentences' or whateva its called lol think its episode 7?? :confused: not entirely sure, so dont quote me!!

oh and for the halloween question, Even tho i DETEST Phantom of the opera lol i was thinkin that maybe seeing as Lindsay likes the opera, maybe they can dress up as that for their costumes hehe :lol:

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was going to say that my innocent little ears can't take this talk, but then I remembered some of the dirty little things I've said in the past, so I wont say it.. lol.

Funny though Mommy very funny.

Gah. Spray on comndoms are pure pure love. Amen to tptb.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok guys I thought i'd try something out....please check it out and tell me what you think!!

Fancy dress- DL style!!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff steps into thread, down low...so he has that much more room away from the meter!* :lol: How are we all today? Fabulously amazin' I hope.

Chelle those promo pics of D/L are absolutely amazing. I used to be/still am SF, and promo pics don't count as spoilers since they don't tell you much - about the storyline anyways. Those two just shows how cute Danny and Lindsay look pictured together :).

Oh they simply bring out the best in us all :devil: *whack*

I don't squee much - it's more of a dopey grin, mirroring Danny's confused one at times :D

Multiple times actually :D But I'm good. Meter's permanently bent to the shape of my head. :p

You know, I still love the fact that Linday put the spray into Danny's pocket. It was daring, and interesting, and just shows that her old personality is coming back. Danny's not the only cheeky one in the lab, his baby's baaack :devil:

Please...I can't put Danny and leather pants together. I think I'd run away, and Lindsay would too. She'd burn them while he slept!

I vote for "I rode a bucking bronco". :devil: The dent in the meter just got bigger...oww

I like SO need to update the Gutterville Map. I'll get around to it - I promise. And new people need homes. :) Where's my Cuzzy?!! Me mishes you hun!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo sprints into the thread, ducking huge rain drops as she runs...singing loudly (of course!)..."So I'm coming home, Back to the place where I belong, And where your love has always been enough for me!" :D * Hello my dears and darlings! I'm back! Did ya miss me? :lol: Aud wub here I am honey! *Mo snuggles her Fluffy Twin!* How are you all this fine rainy and wet Sunday morning? Fall has set in with a vengence by me...things are wet, wet, and more wet...but I'm okay with that! ;) Cuz I've got this you all and our ship and rain or not..."Love is in the Air! Everywhere I look around! Love is in the air, every sight and every sound!" :D Awwww, I love our shippy couple! :D

Yeah it really was a totally well written scene! It was like an in-your-face shippy scene, but at the same time it SO clearly showed that they really are a couple! It was cute and fun and flirty and teasing and Linds is totally cracking me up with how assertive she is being, I LOVE it! :D This is the handiwork of our hero Pam Veasey and it's one of the many reasons we all adore her! :D

Lol, yeah that little exchange of looks when she puts the spray in his pocket and then pats it and then looks at him like..."that's for later!" ;) And he gives her this look like, "You want to put that on me?" :lol: and he makes that little noise which totally cracks me up (I get the feeling he's not a fan of the stuff! ;) ) and then if you turn up the tv, Linds totally starts humming when she turns away...all innocent and cute like, it's hilarious! I really love this scene I watched it yet again yesterday and it just never fails to make me grin! I don't get how people can say they don't have chemistry, I mean let's the be honest...they have SO much chemistry it oozes out of them...they well to quote Linds...they go "BOOM!" :devil: :lol:

Oh darling, this is one of the many reasons I adore you! :lol: *Ponders nekkid "booms" along with you and starts to drool and swoon a bit!* :devil: And yup I most definitely think that "Boom" is the new D/L password! You totally know Danny loves her using that word...and her face as she said it, she was totally looking at him and it was a "can we be alone for a moment" type look! :devil: Love it!!

Lol, we would be sad and boring and well...Liffers probably wouldn't even be around here much if that was the case! :lol: I'm not sure I could even go without Gutter thoughts though...I'm fairly sure my brain just goes there and I don't even realize it until I catch up and realize that "Whoa!" that's a mental picture that's delicious and naughty and sure to stay in my head for way too long! :devil: :lol:

Lol, but then we might get D/L babies... :lol: and I like D/L babies! :D *Mo whistles innocently!* So that wouldn't be ALL bad! :lol:

Lol, yeah that's what I said too! I could try to be innocent...but my halo always slides off unless I let my horns out to hold it up! :lol: :devil: Innocent never works for me, I try and I try but it just never works...*Mo sigh and then smirks!* Besides, being naughty is SOOO much more fun! Especially where these two are concerned...I mean come on...nekkid Twister, broom closet romps, Pool table hotness...naughty is WAY more fun! :devil:

:lol: :lol: that's a nice association there JenP hon...if you where a devil costume...you will end up going skinny-dipping! Hmmmm....that gives me a lovely idea...*Mo looks around for Danny, then starts calling for him...* "Danny? Oh Danny....I have a special costume for you to wear...!" :devil:

Chell-belle! *Mo grins and plops strawberries and whipped cream on her buddy's head!* Hon, those promo pics are AWESOME! Linds looks so beautiful in them, wow! And Danny well we know how much I already want to eat him up! Rawr! :devil: Thanks hon!! Can't wait to see those in the ep! :D

Ohhhhhh, now that idea I like! :lol: It'd be pretty hilarious to put Danny in cowboy boots and a big buckle with a cowboy hat...but then again we do know what the man can do for a tight pair of jeans...*Swoon!!* so that look would work just fine! And Linds in a leather outfit...I think Danny would have a heart attack and then she wouldn't last more than two seconds in it before he had her out of it and "riding a cowboy...saving a horse!" :devil: :devil: :lol:
    :lol: You are bad! :lol: And I love it! And I definitely agree...Linds should totally buy that shirt and wear it just to see Danny's reaction! That would be hilarious! I bet he'd get that smirk on his face and give her that "grin" of his and then he'd wink and go "And you managed to stay on too!" :devil: :lol: Lol, I think the meter might come after both of us Liff...although it does seem to like you better! :lol:

Alright my dears and darlings...I'm off to brave the rain! :p But hey, with as happy and our couple and you all make me..."I'll be singing in the rain, just singing in the rain! What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again! The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love!"

Can't wait for our next eppy...here's hoping we get another at least little scene...I'd be cool with that! And as always...we're CANON baby! :D

*Mo grins and tossing candy everywhere, shimmers gleefully away in a cloud of pink fog!* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.