Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

You are so right it is Grissoms fault that sara was kidnapped in the first place but he still gets the credit for finding her!!!!!

I cant name one thing that grissom did to help but i dont mind because it makes our nicky look better to sara when she finds out the truth.

Also there it no way that sara and nick won't get close this season because no one else has been through what sara has been through....except our nicky.

so nick is the only one who can be there for her and honestly understand what shes been through.
    and grissom must just get over that and let her go so she can be with nick. lol

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

exactly!! best way put!!

nick and sara have both been through (almost) the same thing, and each time... it wasn't their fault! lol.

things that grissom did:

1)put water on the miniature, making the doll's hand stop moving and making him (and us) scared.
    2)got phone calls from the team member
    3)when warrick found that zip thing in the back, warrick said maybe she got out. but grissom said: "no, i saw it in her eyes. she finished the miniature. she's under that car" <but was she? NO!
    4)ran to the car, quietly and started to 'dig'.
    5)found another dead body
    6)the "where is she catherine?" "she's a surviver".
    7)when nick found her, him and catherine came running to her side. Grissom just looked down at her with a worried face.
    8.)in the end, gets all the credit and gets to see that sara's alright.

^^did any of those acts save her?... no

NICK saved her! NICK loves her! SARA AND NICK DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER!

this season is looking really good for us you guys. lets just hope TPTB doesnt' screw it up! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EEE!! ON PAGE 25!! WOOT WOOT!! (wow... we finished a whole page JUST yesterday!!)

^^JUST read that:p

oh,1CSIMfan well.. the reason why we made that is beacuse we're quoting what George Eads said: Sara's Nicks. Everyone Knows it. I dont know if alot people know this, but Nick knows Kung-Fu. in the season finale, Nick's gonna take grissom out with a leg sweep

^^or something like that.
    :D

3. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Yeh I totally agree they must'nt try and ruin it for us!!!!!!
    They gave GSR a chance now its Snickers turn!!!!!!

I think its fate because......

technically Sara found Nick in G.D
    and Nick found Sara in "Dead Doll"

So its like they both gave each other a second chance in life because they are'nt together and the Gods did'nt agree with that. lol

Hopefully Sara finds out the truth in the next episode and comes to her senses and leaves Grissom so she can be with Nick.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

agreed!

GSR had their turn. they obviously aren't met for each other. snickers is the BEST way to go!!

Sara DID find nick in Grave Danger. and now, nick found and saved her. come nick and sara!! something obviously going on there!! and, sara was the one looking after nick after his experience. in gum drops. she's just making sure he's alright!!

EEEE!!!

ok, in the 6th or 7th epsiode, Hanna and Marton are coming back from Unusual Suspect. so... OBVIOUSLY nick and sara are gonna be working together. and that's the episode when Sara/Jorja is "supposed" the leave. *still in denial*. Snickers Snickers SNICKERS!!

haha, i was just reading some of the things George Eads has said about Sara/Jorja in the last few months..

i LOVE George Eads!

5. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

OMGOODNESS he is so right
    "Sara is Nick's. Everybody knows that."
    I just LOVE George Eads. lol

G.E knows that Nick has to fight for Sara
    Although lets face Grissom is no competition for Nick. lol
    Sara and Nick forever and everyone knows that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!!

if and when sara does find out nick was the one that saved her, Grissoms' gonna be CRYING! lmao

i was thinking, in the next episode... (should i put in spoiler?.. i guess i will)

ok, in the next episode, Grissom, Catherine and Warrick are go karting. Sara, obviously can't go because of her arm. so, maybe Nick and Sara are standing together, watching the other have fun. and, i'd LOVE it if Nick gives her a little hug and says: "I miss you Sara." because, face it.. they were NEVER together last season! oh, and i watched the CTV promo again (have the episode taped). and nick says to Greg: Hey, did sara ever say anything to you... about Grissom? Greg: (not sure exactly what he said, i had to keep replaying it) Not so many words.---- well.. it was something like that

i can't watch till next week!!

ps: i love nicky and greggo's hair!! haha:p

7. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

LMAO COULD'NT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF
    YOUR'E RIGHT GRISSOM WILL BE CRYING. LOL

I have'nt seen the promo for the next episode I cant find it.
    I would love for that scene to happen because that will show to Sara that nick really cares for her.

Also show that he cares more about her than Grissom ever will because he is just too busy riding on the go karts.
    And hopefully Sara will see that Nick would rather spend time with her.

Also she will realise that she enjoys spending more time Nick than she does with Grissom. lol

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

exactly! haha.

i'd LOVE for nick to give her a behind-hug. like, Sara's standing there, looking out at the happy team racing their go karts. And then you see Nick come up from behind and wrap his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

Sara: *smiles* hey nicky.
    Nick: *smiles back* hey sar.
    Sara: why aren't you out there?
    Nick: *shrugs shoulders* rather be here.

AWW!!! tha'd be so cute!

but, wow.. i'm still completley blown away from thursday's episode! so much Snickers...

LOVES IT!!!

9. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

You know what . . . the more I think about it, the more I'm sure it's a publicity stunt. Given the fact that it was told to us (I believe, anyway) that her fate with the show would be confirmed as of the first episode of the season, I doubt she's leaving. And if I'm not mistaken these reports of Jorja 'leaving' came out AFTER the ratings came out, showing that they slaughtered Grey's Anatomy, which has been a concern of theirs since the shows ran against one another . . . so, perhaps its too keep people tuned in that would normally go over to Grey's. They might have bigger and better stories planned to get old viewers back, or keep new viewers interested . . . besides that, November is Sweeps period - which is the biggest ratings time for television (sure there is also Feb. and May sweeps, but whatever), so why not keep people coming back, wondering if she's staying or leaving?

Ausiello seemed so sure a few weeks back that she was a goner as of the first episode. She wasn't. Why should we believe him now?

Last night I had to run off to bed, but of course just as I was about to log off, I checked the message boards at CBS.com -- and I honestly think that if we post over there about our discontent that Jorja might leave, it'd do some good. I'm sure they patrol these boards here at Talk CSI as well, but the official board can't hurt either, right?

If we do though, I don't think we should mention anything at all about her salary and whether or not she needs/deserves a raise. Probably stating that she's a fan favorite and has had awesome stories through out the CSI run, thus far, and that her major story arc last night brought in 21% more viewers than GA (I'm not sure of the premiere from last season, but it was Cath centered - so how did it fair against GA?). Mentioning that there are HUGE stories to be told because of the relationship she has with Grissom, and the fallout once it's done . . . that there is an opportunity to explore not only her emotions dealing with her ordeal, but also leaning on a friend who understands for support (*hint* Nick *hint*), Nick dealing with parts of his own abduction that he hadn't realized had gone unresolved (lets face it, he didn't really deal with it so much on camera. There were moments, but it's not really mentioned. It's more of the pink elephant in the room that no one has ever wanted to say anything about) . . .

So, I think that's what I wanted to say . . . there is probably more, but I'm spacing right now . . . I have to leave for work in 25 minutes . . . *boo* The last five days off have made me remember why I like being lazy . . . sure I like being busy, but I like sleeping in and doing things on my own schedule . . . and now I'm sick again, so I'm coughing at night and super tired. And then I woke myself up at 1 this morning, coughing up a lung (not literally, of course) and started thinking about Snickers and Jorja possibly leaving, even if only for a short amount of time, and I couldn't get back to sleep right away . . .

10. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Agreed! lol

Im sure that once Sara finds out the truth about who actually saved her, thats when all the action will start happen because I think she will start to see Nick in a different way.

Hopefully Sara feels the need to be around Nick because he is the only one who can actually support her in probably one of the most difficult times in her life.

And you know what that is just gonna make Grissom so jealous and he will eventually start to push Sara away and nick will be there right by her side.

11. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

We can hope, right? :)

The one thing that I'm really, really concerned about is that we won't get to see her reaction to finding out that it was Nick that saved her. Or the conversation. It seemed to have been dropped after GD . . . I mean, we never did see him with the team after he'd truly gotten out. I mean, once his head started to clear the cob webs from the ordeal . . . yes, Sara helped him through it, but it was again, not directly addressed.

CSI sort of goes about things in a round-about way. And that works for the show most of the time. But it would be nice to have an honest to goodness "I can't believe you saved me" moment, or a true character reaction to the news.

I'm going to try and keep positive thoughts on this particular subject because we deserve this much, at least . . .

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. i think that's why nick and sara didn't really work together last season... Grissom knew how nick felt!! HAHA!!

and meg, i see where you're coming from. sara's story line isn't complete. Sara/Jorja has brought great publicity. you can't finished sara's charater on the show in 6-7 episodes. if it play out over the season, yeah.. i guess i'd make more senses... but now in NOVEMBER!! uughh...

there must be a catch, if she is really leaving. jorja has to conferm she's leaving before i completely believe that 'spoiler'.

WHOA! csi BEAT Grey's by 21% LAST NIGHT?! THAT'S CRAZY!! see, they can't let her go. i dont think that it's about the money. Jorja deserves a really big pay raise, if that's what it's about.

i honestly think that if Jorja leaves, George might concider leaving. i've always heard George Eads say that he loves working with Jorja and stuff. and George and Jorja have always stuck by each other. (2004... they both got fired). either way.. i'm excited and trying to stay POSITIVE!

*just read meg's other post. we posted at the same time:p*

i think that this is differnet though. Sara just found the locatoin of Nick. but NICK... he had a flashback. Sara kept nick going once again. nick didn't give up and HE found her. HE put the pieces together and found her. without nick, sara would be dead. the only other person that helped to save sara was greg in the helicopter. but, that's because nick gave them a REALLY good lead.

there better be a moment. i'm telling you... there HAS to be a moment. they can't just play it on as: "grissom and sara are happy because she was saved BY NICK." NO!! they HAVE to make a conversation between nick and sara, both of them talking about their experiences and then nick telling her that HE saved her.

13. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

did any of you notice when nick and grissom were digging and they found her vest and nick wiped the sand off of the name the look and grissom gave him cuz nick was like *almost* hugging the shirt and i knew they would show that flashback

14. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Yeh if anything we deserve that much.

Well I think they will show one of those moments because Nick played the biggest part in finding and saving her (he actually did both), while Sara may have found Grissom was the one that actually helped him out of the coffin thing.

So I definately think that there is gonna be one of those moments *fingers crossed*

Besides they have to because like I said before hes the only one who knows what she is really going through.
    So im sure that they will show conversations of Nick helping Sara through this.

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, when NICK found the vest. SO cute:) he dusted off the dirt from the SIDLE. it was so cute. i dunno, just seemed so loving and stuff. eeee!!

omgoodness, i had NO idea that they were gonna have that flashback. i was like.. SCREAMING!! im not even kidding, i had like... tears of joy in my eyes!!

nick... you're so perfect. SARA!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOUR TRUE HERO!!!! :D

SNICKERS IS GONNA HAPPEN!! SNICKERS FOREVER!! :D

*read SNICKERS's message*

WE'RE ALL POSTING!! I'M LOVING IT!

yeah. grissom was the one that helped him and stuff. but in this episode... it was all nick. people CAN'T say now that Nick isn't suited for supervisor. he WAS the supervisor on this case! NICK ROCKS!!

i'm not sure if we'll get like, a sit down conversation between them.. but i just want a little moment. just like in Gum Drops/Nick's flashback. that flashback kept nick going. Sara 's Nick's sunshine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.