Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

This was exactly what happened in my case as well. :)
    To me Gil and Cath are one of the strongest examples of obvious chemistry on tv today. Most likely because of the amazing chemistry/friendship between William and Marg.
    And as I've said before, I think it would be a much healthier relationship than GSR. The whole 'what do you learn/get out of dating yourself?'. (Not saying this to step on anyones toes, it's just my opinion). ;)

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I was just curious about the show and its spin-offs only because my then boyfriend had the DVDs and I have heard all over the entertainment news that CSI is the number show in the world, so I decided to check the show out cuz I didn't want to be left behind, lol. My sister is a huge CSI fan and is a GSR shipper too so I wanted to see what was making her all crazy. I saw a couple of scenes from the show but I thought LV was boring so I got hooked on Miami first.

One day I was channel surfing and I saw a cute boy in a greeen shirt I thought it was a teenage soap so I decided to watch the show. The boy turned out to be Eric Szmanda LOL and the show was CSI.. I also saw hot Marg in a tank top and I thought wow LV has beautiful people too and it isn't bad afterall. After that I borrowed the DVDs and watched every CSI episode, and since I found them both hot I kept a close watch on all the Eric and Marg scenes. I fell in love with G/C because I like funny and I thought their banters are hilarious. I didn't care about what my sister said about GSR, lol.

3. rebec

rebec Police Officer

CSI was my first hollywood series. There wasn't much advertising over here so I knew nothing about the show, it's ratings or any of the actors, I started watching because of the science. The Pilot got me hooked on the team chemistry, but I think I did see something between gc. Cool Change was the epi that converted me. I remember cheering cath on when she challenged gil to give her the holly gribbs case or fire her, lol. Then came the morgue scene, classic.

My dad was actually the one who started watching CSI first, but he only catched epis on tv whenever he could. He thought gc were married, because when he saw me looking at the Emmys licking pic (sorry for the weird name but you know which one I'm referring to *points up*) he actually said that he didn't know billy/marg were married outside the show also :lol: I had to explain the whole thing to him, including the fact that they're not a pair on-screen *sigh*. He was so surprised lol.

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I think my first was somewhere at the end of Season 5. But the first episode that I can remember seeing previews about and being excited about is Weeping Willows. (I'm a relatively young shipper, you see.) And of course, the drama of it all mixed with the crime intrigued me so much. My friend had told me that I would love it, and boy was she right on the money.

Anyway, after Grave Danger and becoming completely hooked, summer came. And summer meant a lot more free time to watch CSI. I then bought all the DVDs and ended up here after watching Season 1 and thinking, "I bet there's fanfiction for that couple," about Grissom/Catherine. It was a fantastic pair. I totally thought that they were involved somehow and of course the rest of my friends thought that they were married in real life because of all my ET pictures and such. :lol: I love my friends, truly. :)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

My first episode was the Pilot. :) And I have shipped Grillows ever since. The way the interacted was sweet, but I enjoyed it when they didn't get along-since the dynamic Marg and Billy played against each other was fantastic.-and I saw that indeed: they made GREAT partners. :D
    Also, my dad is a Grillows shipper. :lol: :rolleyes: So he definitely pointed out some Grillows-things to me and I just really fell in love with them!
    Grillows for me happened... really fast though. :D They're so amazing!

6. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

My first episode was Chasing the Bus. So, I started out as a Sara/Warrick shipper. Then, I bought the season 1 DVDs, and I started to ship Gil/Cath. The episode that I really remember first shipping them in is I-15 Murders. :)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

G and C - meant to be.

It rhymes. Awesome.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I finally watched the entire episode (instead of just a few clips). I don't really have much to say. It wasn't a bad episode, but it wasn't all that great, either. Definitely not the best season opener IMO, just think about Burked, Revenge Is Best Served, Assume Nothing and Viva Las Vegas. I did, however, liked the Cath/Gil scenes a lot. I loved how she was there for him, consoling him and all. It just, once again, confirmed my thought that she's the right one for him. And not to mention THE HAT and of course THE BINOCULARS :lol: Boy I just love these two together. It should be so much fun if they just hook up. :D

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I loved how people kept saying that they were glad Catherine got rid of the hat after a while. I feel duty bound to point out that she had to give it back to Gil sometime...

She probably had to give back his shirt too after she wears it to bed...

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:D I totally agree! That needs to happen soon, desperately! :devil:

Drumchik: ;) Oh, I have a feeling that Gil would be the one to take off the shirt too. :D

11. rebec

rebec Police Officer

^^I love how you think. So he takes off her hat and the shirt, they share some water in bed :devil:

Talking about season premiers, my favourites are Burked and Assume Nothing, but I'm basing this on the gc scenes, I don't really remember the cases lol.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Something tells me that Marg and Billy have some kind of an inside joke with the hats. Cath seemed to get rid of the hat quickly after that. I caught parts of Erin Brokovich on tv last night, and it reminded me so much of Donna's big hat at the end when Erin stops by to give her the news of the judge's ruling.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love the fact that Catherine wore the same kind of floppy hat and the same color shirt as Grissom did in Way to Go
    that tells you something, that she raided his closet to get dressed... :lol:

I like the idea of Billy and Marg having an inside joke about hats. Especially with some of the unscripted sharing stuff between them.. they (Billy and Marg) really like to work together and it shows!

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww I love all of the inside jokes Billy & Marg share. Seriously, it would not be the same without Billy & Marg. We wouldn't be Grillows! :D

I bet they DO have an inside joke about hats. *whistles*

Awww thanks rebec: I'm flattered! :D

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think Billy and Marg have inside jokes about a lot of things. Including their wardrobe. Something tells me that the glasses scene was not scripted and knowing the two of them it was just natural.

Marg: I don't have my contacts in
    Billy: Here you are...