Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

My threory on the Grissom/Sara dfference is timeline is that he sees intimate as touching her arm, or she touches his face. Sara sees it as when they spent the night together. That is why there is such a huge difference in what they tell Ecklie.

2. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

These are the same "reporters" that have been insisting all summer that Jorja was fired and going to be killed off. The only thing that have got right is Jorja's name and that she plays Sara Sidle on CSI.
    She was interviewed by Mark Ausiello who then claims that she is leaving, even though she has said nothing to support that, it is once again based on rumours.
    This is one of her answers:

The second article calls her
    Until it happens or Jorja or Billy say the words I will not take the words of these hacks. She has a lot to say about the crap they have been writing.

And I just saw the third article which is rehashing the pay thing again which we know was never true, they have been lying about her all summer. If Sara goes Billy will follow and I can't see CBS wanting to kill the only show they have that gets a big audience. That includes their news channel.

3. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Well, while the term "unwilling poster child for greedy TV actors " is a bit strong, Jorja deciding not to sign the same extension (with salary increase) that everyone else did was sort of a weird step for her. Basically, she sealed her fate in 2004 and it is just playing out now.

I mean, come on: she makes 100k per episode, or about 2.6 million a year, and has made that money for 7 seasons. The she declines to renew because it isn't enough of an increase? Send me over 14 or 15 million, and I am pretty sure I could do you an eighth season for 2.6 million.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

How are you not doing the exact same thing when you get mad at us for responding? You're telling us what not to post. We're not asking you not to post, but if you're going to make those comments, you know you'll get a response. Where's the shock?

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

NOTE TO ALL:

This petty bickering is now officially AT AN END. So everyone please back off into neutral corners and let's try this spolier discussion thing again.

Those of you who want to indulge in a slanging match please feel free to do so outside this Forum and this Board as it will NOT be tolerated here. Continue in this same baiting and negetaive vein and official warnings will be issued.

Thank you.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

thanks Tally

here is the CTV promo for A La Cart: click me

*hints that Greg may have known about GSR*

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

wojo i can't get it to work

ETA: i got it to work, i'm blonde sometimes.
    thanks, that looks great...i wonder if greg's bluffing or if her really deciphered something in oh...all the eyesex and stuff...lol. can't wait to see the dark restaraunt, that's going to be fun. hmm...more waiting, what fun...

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hmmm, don't know why. It works fine for me. Sorry.

Some stuff I remember from the promo for those who can't see it.

Nick asks Greg if Sara told him anything about her and Grissom and Greg says "Not in so many words"

There is scenes from the restaurant case with Cath/Warrick/Brass. Warrick says somebody must have seen something and Brass says something about eating in the dark.

Ecklie walks into Grissom's office looking pissed and says "You've been dodging me, it's time to talk."

that's not every detail but close.

9. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Thanks so much WOJO. I love Nick % Greg talking I am very excited to see everyone's reaction to them being together. So it looks like Nick's confused and Greg's going to play it off like he knew.

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I love Grissom's smirk after Ecklie says, "We need to talk."

I'm so excited about this episode! I'm guessing that Greg might have seen a special moment between Grissom and Sara once, either that or he's totally bluffing to look cool! :lol:

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

There are somethings Ecklie shouldn't be aloud to say, and 'intimate' is one of them *shudder*

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I am very interested in this episode. Dining in the dark..... very interesting. I really liked in the clip, I think CTV, how close Catherine and Warrick are to eachother. Lets get that romance going already! lol.

I am also looking forward to NIcky and Greg's coversation. If Greg knew that will be so awesome. I love that guy!

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Looks to be a very interesting, not to mention revealing episode. Yes, it would be like Greg to act like he knew something all along, but it would be nice if he really did, and as a friend, kept Sara's confidence. Still, his "not in so many words" remark could mean he may have seen some type of meaningful eye contact moment between Grissom and Sara, or maybe he saw her do that weird mouth scrunchy thing that Sara likes to do when making an inside joke between Grissom and her.

God, please, no more romance between teammates. If I wanted to watch multiple co-workers have a "relationship", I'd tape the daily soap opera trash on TV.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Anybody know why they get different commercials on CTV than we do in the US? And quite frankly, last year most of them were better than what we got in the US!

Susan

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, i'm glad i live in canada then! haha

i love that promo. i love how greg's trying to play it off cool, but Nick's completely confused. Nick realy wants answers. and i love how Nick said, "Did Sara ever say anything to you... about Grissom." he didn't ask: "Did Grissom say anything to you about Sara?". i think that's becuase Nick knows that him (nick) and Sara are close, and he just can't come up with a reasonable explanation why Sara didn't tell him (nick).

i'm excited for Warrick and Catherine's episode. but, i honestly think it might be a little to earlier. we JUST had a really shippy episode.. and now they're making warrick and catherine have a big scene. kinda just wish we had a 'normal' CSI episode. maybe some flirting, but i dont want a BIG YoBling moment.... not yet at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.