Wallpaper Thread #6

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

2. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Uuuh... RL took over once more, so I couldn't reply earlier, but I really would like to say thanks for all your lovely comments on my walls. I really appreciate this. :) :)

Back to commenting:

Charlotte71 , your WeBelieve Wall is just awesome. Great use of brushes. Love the arrangement! :) As well as the friendship one! Stunning work, dear! The others are great too, but I like especially the ones mentioned here!
    Hormiga, that Grissom Wallpaper of yours in slight green is brillant! Great arrangement, perfect colouring. Just love it!! Snagged it. :)
    CSI_Kat , sorry for not coming back to you. I'll write soon, promised. As I already saw it coming: This wp5 (request for purejoylove) is REALLY amazing. Such a great wall! :) That "purejoy" wall is also stunning. :)
    mitzi, I absolutely LOVE the Christmas walls of yours. This is great to just post em in late September! :lol: I like the NY one the best! Great work :thumbsup: And the Flack Hero and Flack film one are lovely as well. A tip on use brushes... came across that pixel problem myself. If the brush is just too small, go and soften it first and then go and sharp it again. Might help alot on those edgy frendges. Better it would be of course, to just have bigger brushes, I know... but sometimes the one you like aren't necessarily the one that fit in size. :) The walls with Mac/Flack and the heart are amazing! Fabulous idea! :eek: Like as well the "Friends" one a lot! Gosh, girl, you have an output rate, I am impressed by!! I have a hard time keeping track on all your awesome stuff!! ;)
    Andreina , your challenge entries are really amazing. One of'em, I voted for in the challenge. That said, I rest my case... ;)
    fallenthrough, that vintage wall of yours is awesome! Brillant colour work, love the double layer thingy you did with her. Great job! Same for the Emily wp of course! :) And the S4 NY wall just knocked me off! BRILLANT! Snagged it, if you don't mind. :)
    miami85, welcome first of all. Great start with your walls! Nice job! Like the sepia one with the text a lot! And the Yelina one works our great too! But perfect is the Stella one! Awesome job!! Hope to see more from you!
    katpin, your Horatio-play-around-wall is really lovely. :) Turned out pretty well for a try?! Thumbs Up Girl!! I like the Flack one as well so much! Pretty boy he is.
    Dingbat, WOW is all I can say! This is just brillant! Love it! Great work! :)
    CSISenna , love that S4 wall of yours. Great idea! Lovely wall! :) And the Smacked one has so great colouring and frendge work. It is indeed amazingly well done! Kudos!
    DragonflyDreamer, the NY wall is fabulous. Like the colour and brush work a lot! :)
    Hip_hugga_lovah , WOW!! :eek: That's your first try and you directly hit it on the spot?? Kudos! And chapeau... :)

So, I hopefully covered most of your awesome work by now. Puh... this was a lot! :)

Thanks for sharing. Don't have anything new myself, time's running...

3. miami85

miami85 Hit and Run

4. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

amazing wallpapers as always guys :D, only one from me today until Sunday, back on the night again :( still at least it give me time to come up with more ideas :lol:, looking forward to see your work when i get back on :D

[​IMG]

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Great wall Miami85. Mitzi, it keeps getting better and better. Love you Greg wall. Hope to see more as from Sunday. Can't wait. Don't work too hard :lol: :lol: Only one for today... lots of evil stuff to do!

[​IMG]

6. Charlotte71

Charlotte71 Dead on Arrival

BONA TAYLOR: Thank you so much....I´m happy that you like my wallpapers I love yours too..... :rolleyes: :D

7. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

Wow, great walls everyone!

Here's one of Jorja.

[​IMG]

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Great walls everyone. Here's just one from me. Not my best sorry

[​IMG]

9. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Hello everyone. Great work every one. Im just looking for a Warrick/Gary wallpaper. A pic with him smiling would be great he always seems to be kinda scowling. I like yours mitzi962000, but im looking for something a little different. Also main picture on the right hand side so that way i can drool over him with out moveing desktop icons. Thanks so much.

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Here's another from me

[​IMG]

11. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Great work everyone!

Mitzi - Love the Greg one
    fallenthrough - the Sarah wall is amazing. Like your style a lot! :)

12. nicklover

nicklover Lab Technician

I have to say everyone's wallpapers look great!

I do have a question though, can someone make me a Catherine Willows wallpaper, I don't really care what goes on it or anything like that but i would like it to be 1024 X 768.

Thank you!

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ I can do one for you if you like. :) And you really don't care about the choice of pics?

14. nicklover

nicklover Lab Technician

Would you really I would greatly appreciate it and no i really don't care about the choice of pics. used.

Thank you so much

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ No sweats. I see what I can throw together for you. It will take me some time though. Bear with me. 2 days I guess... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.