Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

welcome CSI SNickers!! i'm glad you've come!!! SNICKERS ROCKS!! we are all hard core snickers shippers here. hope you feel right at home!! and post AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.... LOVE SNICKERS!!!

OMGOODNESS!!! DEAD DOLL!! eee... *still cant get scenes out of head* AMAZING!!! complete snickers episode!!!! if jorja doesn't leave and sara stays... snickers is DEFINATLY gonna happen. KEEP THE FAITH EVERYONE!! we've never given up and look what we've gotten... THE CUTEST SCENES EVER!!

the best GSR got last night was: "hello gilbert", the ending (i guess it makes senses that grissom goes with sara. seeing has he's her girlfriend... FOR NOW!) and the 'chalk scene'. WE WON!! SNICKERS IS GONNA BE CANNON!! eeeee!!! i'm so obsessed :D

WELCOME ALL SNICKERS SHIPPERS!!
    [​IMG]

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN POSTING AND LOVING SNICKRS HERE AT THE SNICKERS FORUM. soon to be... #22!!!! EEEE!!!

2. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

THANX for the warm snickers welcome. lol
    I also think that it is gonna happen, I mean how could it not happen after "Dead Doll" I hope nick is there for sara because he is the only one who knows what she is going through.

I also hope that sara finds out that it was actually nick that found her and not grissom, which she thinks he did. That made me upset at the end of the episode because it should have been nick with sara not grissom!!!

But im keeping the faith and hopefully we will see some snickers!!!! *YAY*

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AGREED!! what i think... sara's gonna be completely in love with grissom after this episode *BARF!!* but then, nick's probably gonna talk to her.

Nick: "why did you ever tell me about you and grissom.." blah blah blah

and then they'll get in an argument. and sara blurts out something like: HE SAVED ME!! HE'S MY HERO.

but then nick comes back saying EVERYTHING that happened!!....

1)i'm not leaving till i find something
    2)nick gets mad
    3)about to cry
    4)as the cutest flashback EVER
    5)stands up and looks at the pictures of sara, heart still breaking
    6)smiling, getting faith back and knowing that his he'll find his sunshine. it's not her day to die
    7)finds the connection
    8.)gets to the car first
    9)is SCREAMING sara's name, grissom silent
    10) finds sara's vest and slowly wipes away at the 'sidle' name tag.
    11)is silent and sad, caught in his own thoughts in the car
    12)sees the flash. he knows sara... he knows that she's smart and thinks logically.
    13)RUNS to sara, calling her name and sliding to her rescue, saying: "sara! it's nick, i'm here."
    14) checks for a pulse and keeps talking to her, trying to make his sunshine wake up to the sound of his voice.
    15)holds the water up, helping sara live will grissom's jsut feeling mad/sad.
    16)walks with the paramedics to the helicopter, still by sara's side
    17)when grissom sayings: "move over, i'm going with" Nick's evil eyed face.
    18)nick stayed possitive though it all, knowing how strong sara is. grissom had to be reassured by catherine acouple times.
    19)NICK WAS IN THE EPISODE MORE THE GRISSOM! (well.. it seemed like that)
    20)makes the connects and finds his sunshine!!

^^WE WIN!! AHH! SNICKERS! :D

and then after that... sara's speakless..

Sara: "what?"
    Nick: "i LOVE you sara."

EEE!!!

NO ONE can say that nick doesnt have feelings for sara now. NO ONE can say that. nick's hopelessly in love. and they are so perfect together. when sara was laying there... and nick slid beside... cutest image ever. wow... AMAZING job! please.. just let jorja stay!! JORJA!! PLLLEEEASE!!

SNICKERS FOREVER!! WOOT WOOT!!

4. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

OMGOODNESS Nick so loves Sara and it is so obvious. lol
    Like you said I also think that are perfect for each other.
    and after "Dead Doll" there is no denying it either
    and to be honest I think nick realises that now. I just hope that sara comes to her senses and realises that grissom is not the one for her and that she should be with nick.

SARA'S NICK'S AND EVERONE KNOWS IT.
    EVEN GRISSOM!!!

I WOULD HATE FOR JORJA TO LEAVE BECAUSE THAT MEANS THE END OF SNICKERS!!

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, CSI Snickers. Yes, we all going to be number 22 soon. I watch CSI since Graves Danger. I haven't been shippers fan 'till Viva Las Vegas, Sara and Nick are the cutest couple I ever seen.

Without Sara on the show, Nick got no one to keep him safe. Sara keep him safe. I hope Grissom tell her the truth who find her. It was her cowboy that find her. Nick got his sunshine back.

Jorja stay on the show, please.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! HEAR OUR CRIES!!

the thing is... maybe (if jorja leaves) sara will come back from guest appearances. to... say hi to a specail some one:) HAHA!!!

Natalie even know that grissom and sara aren't ment for each other!! that's saying something!! nick.... I LOVE NICK!! without sara there, nick wouldnt be nick. he needs his sunshine.

i'm loving the: Nick&Sara --#22-- Sara's Nick's; Everyone Knows It.

LOVING THAT!! just... keep the faith everyone. If anything good comes out of jorja leaving, it'll be that GSR comes to an end. that, alone is good for a party. but... i cant picture sara with anyone else BUT nick. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! JORJA STAY! if jorja/sara don't leave... we'll definatly get our snickers!!

so far... i'm loving season 8 (except for jorja leaving..) EEE!!

7. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Oy . . . I don't want to read anything that says she's leaving . . . *sniffs*

Wasn't there an article back in the summer that said the first episode would determine whether or not Sara (and Jorja) stayed with the show? I thought her living meant she wasn't going anywhere . . . it just seems cruel to have her live, and then reveal that she's leaving in November . . . why keep her in the opening credits then? Is it possible that (keep in mind the only reason that I 'know' of this is because of Emily - thanks, Hunnie!) it's a play on words? Jorja quits CSI? Perhaps it was a misprint and it should say "Sara quits CSI." Like things are too tense, and she's dealing with too much emotional aftermath to deal with her job so she quits the team for her own wellness . . . and then Nick helps her and she's OK to come back to work?? Oh, God I don't want to get confirmation that she's really gone . . . .

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thats what i was thinking. like, the use jorja to make CSI more... popular or what ever by adding more drama. sara leaving and them coming back. i'd LOVE that! but, they can't just... get rid of her. sara's been to big a part of CSI to just.... leave. if sara/jorja does leave, she'll probably be back a couple times. and maybe, nick and sara get together at the end!! EEE!!! no no... they WIll!!

i can't believe how good that episode was for snickers! that was OUTSTANDING! they are definatly hinting some 'sara feelings' with nick. eh... EHH!! that's right. be afraid GSR, be VERY afraid....

this ship isn't going down without a FIGHT! :cool:

9. MegBreanne

OK, I'm reading the Ausiello report so far . . . Jorja isn't confirming that she isn't with the show anymore. She is, as of right now, under contract with them. Which she wasn't when Season 7 ended . . . she mentions a wealth of information that will be found out about GSR in season 8 and unless it all comes out in a relatively short amount of time, which would be very Un-CSI like, it doesn't sound like she's going anywhere . . . she says "We shot five episode so far" . . . "where's this going? We're only in episode five" . . .

Basically, she's not confirming that she's leaving and neither is CSI. She's under contract now, which is a lot more than we could say a few months ago. She's walking a fine line, but until something is 100% confirmed by both Jorja and CBS, i won't buy into . . .

At this point, I think that because of the GSR fall-out, there is a HUGE story arc to be played out with the 'what's going to happen?' angle . . . and wondering whether or not Jorja is really sticking around is just another way to keep fans interested and wondering. We all know Billy is sticking around, so given her 'contract dispute' in the spring/summer, she is the logical choice . . . I also think that because Sara had a near death experience, it could mean that Sara is under a lot of emotional pressure and isn't dealing well, which could start to get even worse when she and Grissom - you know . . .

But there is one thing I'm confused about: I thought everyone was in renegotiation in Season 7 for Season 8 and beyond . . . but according to Jorja, she was the only one because she didn't take the pay raise . . . am I confused??
    (she also mentioned that the raise that she was offered wasn't enough to make her want to add an additional year to contract . . . so, if she's still not over it, why would she stick around for a few months? If I were Jorja and upset about everything that had happened, and I'm not saying that this is what she said - or that her words aren't being taken out of context, because in journalism, or tabloid-ism, they commonly are taken out of context - but if I were her, and I were upset, and unable to come to terms of a new contract, I'd probably just say "kill me and be done with it. Let me be done with the show.") . . .

Oh - and for those you concerned about the Ausiello Report - take what he says with a grain of sand. I don't believe he has all the contacts that he wants us to believe - I think he puts a spin on things to get readers/viewers . . . I'm not saying that she isn't leaving, but if you look at how we were acting in the summer wondering whether she was going to live or die - it kept us interested . . . this could very well just be another publicity stunt . . .

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

perfectly put!

i was thinking that too!! why wouldn't sara just die? if jorja wanted to die... why not just kill sara? i'm glad they didn't, i'd rather he leave... but... still.

i'm really hoping jorja doesn't leave. she's the heart and soul of CSI. And, they just revealed that nick has some feelings for sara.. they can't take her off with that much still to question.

GSR?
    Snickers?
    her story line. father.. mother? childhood?

and the episode she supposed to be leaving after is the "Hello, Goodbye". the Hanna/Marton case. which, i'm REALLY thinking, Sara and Nick are gonna be working together on. no, she can't leave. i wont believe it. CSI isn't the same without her. She's always said how much she loves CSI and the cast and crew. she's staying!!

*moving back to snickers territory*

i'm excited for the next episode! with all the question, and the promo with nick asking greg and stuff. it's great. because... all question between grissom and sara will be answered. i'm kinda thinking it's gonna be really GSRy, but i guess i could live with that after the AMAZING scenes we got last night!!

[​IMG]

11. MegBreanne

It just doesn't make sense that if she and the network were still somewhat at odds over what happened in '04 . . . it doesn't seem like it's about money, or at least, not in it's entirity . . .

No matter the case - Ausiello, and other apparent publications seem to be making it about some sort of bad blood . . . if Jorja wasn't happy and no amount of money would make her want to come back, and the network didn't want to budge - then there was ample time to wrap up the Sara/Grissom storyline, and the Sara stuff prior to this season beginning.

Perhaps Jorja does leave - until, say the New Year. Grissom went away for a few episodes, so why wouldn't Sara leave to get some perspective? It could be done as a "Jorja Quits CSI" move, then bring her back and everyone (or most everyone) will be happy. There are only five or so episodes after the November 9th episode until the New Year begins . . . perhaps a New Year will signal a rebirth of the character - assuming that she were to leave and come back as I've theorized . . . and which, I have absolutely ZERO to back up my thoughts . . . so take this with a box of salt. Not just a grain, but a box . . . ;)

Sure, I may be living in a fantasy, but denial is a good place to be . . . at the moment, I have no reason to believe that she is 100% gone . . .

I've seen people saying that Nick put on a brave face and acted like it didn't happen to him, but that Sara is more emotional . . . I don't buy that. In the first episode of season 6, it was obvious that Nick was still freaked out by bugs. And that episode where he had to go into the underground cellar (I think the episode was called "Shooting Stars" or something) he was hesitant . . . and he was pissed off that Grissom didn't say anything about the tape having something recorded on the other side of it . . . Nick wears his emotions on his sleeve more than Sara. She bottles herself up because she doesn't want to appear weak. Her DUI proves that. If anything, she will probably leave and come back after 'recharging her batteries' or gaining a new prospective . . . .

*groans* ETA 2: I've gotta stop thinking after I post! I was going to mention, but forgot, that in the Ausiello report, Jorja said that she had to lie to her friends and family about Sara's fate, and that it was hard to keep her mouth shut about what was happening . . . so, even though this means nothing in the grand scheme of things, why would she want to live until this cloud of uncertainty again? It doesn't seem like she enjoyed 'lying' or being 'evasive' . . . so unless the way in which she leaves is truly amazing and gratifying for her as an actress, I doubt she'd want to continue the ruse . . . I honestly believe that there is a big pay off for Sara fans. And I don't mean with her leaving the show . . .

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Amazing episode, guys! :) Nick found her... and I was already crying! Jorja + George were fantabulous, weren't they? ;) Really well done.

I was a little hurt though when only Gil got into the helicopter.

But my heart literally... MELTED when he told her "You're going to be okay." :D :) So sweet!

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness!! i know sweet!! and i love that one of the first things he said to her was: "it's NICK!" making sure sara doesnt think it's grissom sliding to her rescue!! *laughs at the thought*

i was so happy that NICK was the one to find her. at the end, that's what it all came down to. "who was gonna be Sara's hero?" not, "how's in the helicopter with her.". because, sara will find out that NICK was the one that saved her, never gave up on her and loves her. the only think i wish happened was:

*nick slides to her rescue* SUNSHINE! It's Nick!! I'm here!!

meg i agree with you on EVERYTHING. why would they and she do that? if jorja was fed up with her contract and stuff, just leave! like, she said it was hard over the summer and there's 'bad blood', why not get out earlier?

i was thinking, more of the END of the season, when billy/girssom MIGHT be leaving. Grissom leaves, Sara hears and comes back. the team's sitting down in their breakroom, completely depressed that their supervisor and father figure just left, and that's when Sara you see a figure stand infront of the door way. the move the camera to the team, seeing their faces lighten and they all start to smile. Nick's the first one to stand up and say: "Sara...". the camera turns to Sara, who looks completely different. new hair, make up, clothes. a smile plastered across her face she says to the team, "Hey you guys. I'm baaack...."

END OF SEASON 8!!! mua ha haaa!!!

14. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Hay Guys
    I think that if sara was leaving for good then they would have killed of sara in "Dead Doll"....but they didnt.

So if sara is leaving in "Hello, Goodbye" im sure they have plans to bring her back for special guest appearances. Or maybe shes not leaving at all *positive thinking*

I mean seriously Jorja/Sara cant leave now because face it "Dead Doll" is a Snickers episode. Not GSR
    Nick is now showing that he really cares for her and I think that things are gonna get interesting because I think they want to please both Snickers and GSR fans. They already have shown GSR so now they have to make Snickers fans happy too.
    It all makes sense
    Nick has a flashback of sara
    Nick shows the most emotion
    Nick in my opinion was shown the most.
    and most importantly Nick found sara not grissom
    which in my opinion is saying something for the future.
    Im seriously gonna die if Grissom takes the credit for finding sara!!!
    Nicky found his sunshine. lol

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

IT'S TRUE!!

they've made GSR happy. and from the spoilers i've heard... GSR is gonna end. making room for Snickers. of course, not right away.

but yeah, that episode was definatly snickers. and they definatly showed that nick's feelings for sara arent' just brotherly/sisterly love.

grissom was cool throughout the whole episode. yeah, that's grissom... but grissom showed emotion when NICK was buried. come on, you're girl friend's out there... dying and it's your fault!!

and nick saved your BUTT!! without Nick, Sara would be dead. i hope everyone gets that through their mind! he found the location, and found SARA. they are definatly hinting something there. why else would they make nick? he had the flashback and he found sara. that's not just; there's a meaning behind that!

I can't wait till the next episode. nick's asking about sara and stuff. so cute! haha. and i can't wait till sara finds out it was nick who did everything to save her. honestly, tell me ONE thing that Grissom did to save Sara. once again, Nick was there for Sara through the whole episode, (just like Empty Eyes) but in the end, Grissom gets the credit (once again, Empty Eyes).

i just really hope jorja/sara stays becuase then i GUARENTEE YOU, Snickers WILL happen!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.