Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

When Nick slid next to her, he said "Sara, it's Nick. I'm here. Can you hear me?"

I watched the Sara and Nick scenes again last night . . . and something hit me - an error. Not to take anything away from Nick, but back in the finale, when Nick read the VIN number to Greg, they found that the car was in an accident that Sara was the lead on. Obviously, CSI had it towed to an auto yard. So, at that point, knowing that it had been in their own hands, shouldn't they have gone immediately to that tow yard to find out what had happened at that point? Instead, Nick found the name of the auto yard on one of the drawings of Sara, and then they went . . . again, I don't want to take away Nick's thunder, but still . . . (this has probably already been mentioned elsewhere, but I don't look anywhere else . . .).

They are so adorable together. Why, oh why, did it have to be Grissom in the helicopter? Seriously, he did NOTHING when he arrived, so it would've been great if Nick had helped load her up, gotten in, and held her hand as they flew off, and Grissom and Catherine arrived just a little too late . . . *crosses arms across chest, though still loving last nights episode, a little irritated because it could've been done better*

Oh, by the way - did anyone see the Early Show this morning? I forgot to tape it, so I don't know if there was anything CSI related or not . . . ?

ETA -- I guess the ending could be considered to that of GD. Sara was the one who narrowed down the search sites from two locations to one. Even though it was Catherine who found the pipe that was feeding Nick air, Sara is the one who saved the team valuable time, and in my opinion, saved Nick's life (yes, everyone had a part, but still). But it was Catherine and Warrick who went in the ambulance with Nick, not Sara. So last nights episode, Nick found her - but it was Grissom who went . . . both obviously felt a sense of longing to be with the other, but were denied . . . OK, I'm rambling again.

2. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Awww! Such a wonderful Snickers episode! FINALLY.

When Nick saw the pictures of Sara and regained his faith. So beautiful!

I´m just going to pretend the end scene didn´t happen.

I mean Grissom didn´t look like he cared during most of the time, and he was useless rescuing Sara. Really what was he doing? Nick got to the car, and dug, faster than Grissom. Nick found her for crying out loud! And then Grissom´s going in the chopper?! Why?! I hope Sara learns the truth about who saved her!

3. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Does anyone have any caps or clips from the season opener? Coz me, being in the UK, hasn't seen it. Please, if anyone has any, or finds any, please let me know, i'm dying to see it! Thanks.

It sounds like a great ep! I'm so glad Nick found her, even if Griss did get in the chopper with her.

PSG xxx

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I'm looking on YouTube.com for some of the clips, but there aren't any Snickers scenes yet, that I've found anyway . . . not too much is up in relation to the opener, unless it is the promos . . . probably won't be too long though . . .

Bah, once again - ETA: I know it's already been said that Nick found her CSI vest, but did anyone else notice how he gingerly cleaned the sand away from her name plate? So caring. So swoon worthy . . .

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*finally catches up with all the posts*

THERE'S A PROBLEM...
    jorja QUIT CSI! sara's leaving in november. not sure why (probably because her and grissom break up or something) but... she's leaving! i was SO happy until i read that!! jorja... PLEASE DONT LEAVE! csi isnt the same with out you!! *breaks down crying* NICK NEEDS YOU!

*now.. tries to get you guys happy again*...

i dont have any screencaps... but i'll be determind to get some.

ok... nick FOUND sara's locatoin, showing emotion that he misses her and needs her. he's almost about the cry.. HELLO!!! and grissom... GRISSOM was negetive throughout the WHOLE FREAKEN EPISODE!! nick stayed positive, remembering what sara said the him and making sure she didn't die. Nick finds the cars location, nick gets the to car first, DIGS AND FINDS THE VEST, wiping at the SIDLE name tag, he looks SO SAD in the car while driving with sofia, staying quiet until he sees the flashing light. nick knows sara, he knows how smart and tough she is. so, he tells sofia to slow down and stop the car. he jumps out and races over to sara, calling her name once again and sliding to her rescue. i'm sorry, but this was DEFINATLY a snickers episode. a little bit of GSR, but DEFINATLY not as much as i thought. and... i think nick understood why grissom went with sara. he'd do the same if he was the one going out with her. either way, i was REALLY happy with that episode. when they did nick's scene... omgoodnes, i was crying tears or joy! :D

and i'm glad to see you some of you back on here!! snickers will happen!! no matter what...

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*lurks in*
    i don't think i posted here before *shame on me*
    anyway... :D hi!

i was so happy to see that Nicky was the one who found her! ^_^ did this eppy actually -ever subtly- hint thank Nicky likes Sara? :D whatever the answer is, i say yes! :)

7. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

welcome everyone!! i'm glad you've all come by!! eee!!! snickers is gonna happen one way or another!:)

LOVE THE PICTURES FOXROX!! nicky nicky nicky.. you care so much for you sunshine!

i honestly think that in this episode, they are COMPLETELY hinting Snickers. there were more Snickers moments in here then GSR moments. i actually really thought that grissom was gonna be the one who found sara... BUT NICK WAS!! and nick's scene.. you couldn't of done that better in a fanfic. amazing job TPTB! jorja... PLEASE STAY!

ok, i was thinking of a possibility of way CSI would let sara go. beacuse, honestly... if she asking for more money... they would of given it to her! she wasn't greedy before, she brought SO much publicity with living doll and dead doll. he has two guys in love with her... and she's an amazing actress. they wouldnt let her go that easily without a twist (i'm thinking). ok... so this is what I think is gonna happen. ok... sara and grissom break up *party!!!* and it's just completely awkward around them in the lab and stuff. so... sara decides to leave. leave the drama and everything. (and... he loving nicky!) but then, if billy leaves (meaning grissom leaves the show) jorja/sara comes BACK! she had time to go over things in her mind and find out why she's so... sara. knowing that nick saved her and nick loves her, she realizes that she once again, has a crush on her supervisor... NICK!

9. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

I'm sad to hear that Jorja is leaving but thankfully they didn't kill off Sara, so hopefully she'll come back eventually.

I have uploaded 3 snickery clips from 8x01 on YouTube. you can find the link in my profile. I just uploaded the clips so maybe not all are online yet

oh, and the episode just rocked. I loved it and George did an amazing job.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

youtube... from "Dead Doll"? EE!! i'm not even kidding.. that episode was the ultimate snickers episode! GSRers are probably terrorfied about their little relationship! MUA HA HA!!

and yeah... that's what i didn't get. like, if Jorja was gonna leave anyway... why didn't they just kill her off? why make us happy and then just... make us pissed? jorja... please dont be a tease.

there's only one expanation for this... Sara and Grissom break up! i can't see why else sara would leave. Grissom stays behind, we know that. so... ???

hopefully she'll come back.

but, wow.. omgoodness, that episode couldn't of gone better. and when Grissom said "move over, i'm coming with.." nick looked SO pissed off. like: "what the hell? i saved her and i REALLY love her!" yea.. that's right!! no one can deny that nick has feelings for sara. he was about to cry but, once again... sara kept him going. he knew her well enough to know that that flast must be something. and when he slids, saying: "Sara! it's nick, i'm here!" AAWW!! he should of yelled 'sunshine' though:p HAHA!!

either way... next episode's looking good.

nick, greg and grissom are working at a road crime scene. Grissom's alittle up the road and nick and greg are back. nick turns to greg and asks: "did sara ever metion anything about grissom to you." greg just shakes it off, saying 'no' and goes right back to his work. but nick, looks over at grissom (can't see his eyes because of the sunglasses) but he takes a deep sign and the scene changes. they're making nick ask that question. THEY ARE COMPLETELY HINTING SNCKERS!:)

11. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

^^yes, I meant clips from 8x01 :)
    next episode sounds good. I hope we get to see a talk between Sara and Nick. that would be great especially because we were begrudged of scenes with them alone in the last season. season 7 had been all about GSR and GS had been working together on almost every case. I was highly missing Nick and Sara's dynamics (and I don't mean that just because I ship them). in previous seasons there was more interaction between all the characters, but season 7 lacked that

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OH!! i'm gonna watch them next!! EE!! i was looking for them:p haha!

i know!! i really hope that we get to see more of nick and sara together. even if i didn't ship them! they have amazing chemistry. and i really hope that sara finds out NICK saved her, not grissom. because, what i think they're gonna do... they're probably gonna say like: 4 months later. because... sara's better in the next episode (minus the injured arm). so... i REALLY we get a hug between sara and nick. because, either way. he SAVED her. he NEVER gave up on her. he STAYED positive and he FOUND her! come on nicky, dont go down without a fight. you saved the day.. you deserve sara's heart!

*going to check out the videos now...* :D

OMGOODNESS!! I CAN WATCH THOSE CLIPS ALL DAY!! eee!! nick loves sara; nick loves sara; nick loves sara!!! people CAN NOT say that that's a brother/sister love. they CAN'T. nick's about to cry. that nick scene with his flashback... cutest thing in the world. i wasnt expecting that AT ALL!! there's gonna be a love triangle. PLEASE DONT LEAVE JORJA!!!! :D :(

13. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

when Nick talks to Greg and says: "did sara ever metion anything about grissom to you?", he wonders why she never mentioned Gris to any of them. They're friends but she never told anyone about the relationship. maybe Nick will ask her about it. but either way, I just hope we get a nice little scene between them.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AGREED!!! i think nick's annoyed because he thought that him and sara were really close. because... he said did SARA metion anything, he didnt say 'did GRISSOM metion anything'... maybe maybe MAYBE!!

ok... i just got some screencaps off your videos pandora!
    nicky 1
    nicky 2
    nicky 3
    nicky 4
    nicky 5
    nicky 6
    run nicky, run!
    helping sara
    still being her hero!
    eeee!!

i LOVE snickers!! my faith will never die! if jorja leaves... nick and sara are still going be connected! she will come back. i've always had faith in snickers, i have faith in jorja :D

15. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

Hay everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been reading this thread for quite awhile and finally decided to join.

I have been a MAJOR SNICKERS fan ever since I saw "Bully for You" because I think they are the cutest couple on television.

I saw clips of "Dead Doll" and I was almost having a heart attack because that was just the best Snickers episode I have seen in a long time.

OMG SNICKERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.