Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Oh My gosh. I am so happy right now. I keep jump up and down. Sara lives Sara lives Sara lives. I can't wait until next week it looks so cool.

2. PurpleAm5

PurpleAm5 Hit and Run

Can someone post the promo for next week. My DVR did not record it and I have heard some cool things about it and want to see it.

3. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

Thank heavens that didn't happen.
    SARA LIIIIVES!!! :D
    *throws confetti*

It was a bit frustrating at first how they kept f***ing with our minds but then gave us a beautiful ending [sniffles]

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I am going to post it, but I don't know if I am allowed. If I'm not then i am sorry.

http://www.grissomsararomance.com/season8.htm

Click on promo for A la Cart and then you can watch it. You can also watch scenes from the promo.

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, just saw this on the TV Guide web site & thought it was pretty funny & that you all might like it. Its about the Aussiello report that Jorja is only doing 8 episodes. I hope he's wrong like he usually is. I thought this post that was left was priceless.

If the speculation is true then CBS and TPTB need to wake up. You will lose so many of the type of viewers you need. All you have to do is go to the boards. Have a look at the anti-GSR posts and the pro GSR posts. Take a long hard look at the grammar, the arguments, the prose ****of those pro-GSR people then compare it to the illiterate non-sensical ramblings of the antis. Which demographic do you think has the more expendable income? Which group do you think have the educational profile to attract the advertisers? Because after all, that is what it's all about in the end. Money. You advertise Mercedes in the middle of the Season Premiere; get a group of anti Sara Sidle morons together and see if between them they can even spell Mercedes never mind scrape together enough money to buy one...Destroy the GSR you finish CSI. Ali

And sorry but I can't get my windows media encoder to work so I can't deliver my promised video segments. CBS already has it up on innertube. Just follow the "Watch a video preview link" to get there.

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

seems pretty set that she's leaving in November it has to be said

7. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!! *joins in confetti throwing*
    can't believe it, was convinced she was gonna die! *does happy dance*

8. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

She lived and they had better use her more this year. I want my team back not new people.
    I love GSR but i dont want them to put Sara on the back burner because of it. Dead Doll was a huge showcase for Sara and Jorja. She was absolutely amazing last night.
    She needs to be used more.

Is she really leaving? There is no point then even if GSR never existed I would stop watching if Sara and Jorja were no longer on. I think the writers feel they have to get ride of her because of GSR haters. This is stupid. You can put GSR in the background make Cath the supervisor. As long as they are happy I am fine. I love Sara not just GSR and if she is no longer on the show it is dead.

9. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I actually thought it was pretty cool that Nick found her- I mean, it was kind of like the storyline was coming full circle, you know? I was also surprised by the collectedness Grissom/WP had throughout the episode. I guess after reading all the fanfics I was expecting to see Grissom fly off the handle and completely wig out, but he didn't.

I still have this nagging doubt that we're still going to lose Jorja. As happy as I am that she's alive, I don't want to see us lose all of that by her (sara) getting fired by ecklie or suddenly deciding that she's had enough and wants to go be a belly dancer or something. We're not out of the woods yet folks

10. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Yeah, We should still be worried God i hate CSi for that. Again i was more worried all summer about them not using Sara enough in season 8. yet the only person they call with this news is the one tabloid that has always been wrong about CSI and Sara spoilers. Jorja even says you cant trust the gossip columns and she sounds excited about the season. actually it is the only part of the interview where i though it was her just gusing and talking well that and when she talked about working with Billy why go through the trouble in a final only to have her leave what a let down for fans what all that nailing biting was worthless all that build up pointless. Plus she said she was under contract not to talk. God i hope she does not leave if she does it will taint GSR i want them to leave together and the show will be pointless without her what a way for them to ruin my birhtday today

11. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Oh God! She lives! Woho! *celebration*

And just because of that...

*cries* I am actually beliving this. Even if it is Mike Ausiello. Damnit!*cries more* Sometimes I just hate CSI. Or does that mean I hate Jorja at the moment. I don't WANT Sara to leave! Let them leave together, or no one is leaving. Funny that her final episode is named Hello, Goodbye. Kristen Elizabeth wrote the most amazing fan faction with that name. And now I am even sadder...

I am so in shock right now that I can't say anything coherent.

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

She lives? Oh, I can sleep easy now.

It doesn't air here until January so I might not be around here much (don't want to get too spoiled)

13. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

look...I would be disappointed if SS/JF leaves, but come on, peeps!! To throw a fit!! Please!! If JF isn't getting the contract she deserves or wants, she COULD have just left and said "figure it out, it's been real". But she gives a damn and may want to let her charater get to an end in some way. I respect that. They could have stuck a stunt double under the car and called it an episode...they didn't. I am all for holding judgement until then end. I have faith that even if she leaves, it will be a good conclusion and i will be able to live with that

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, I need some Team Stupidly Optimistic support here please.
    I really enjoyed last nights episode & the promo for next week. But then I read the Aussiello interview & am now in the dumps & trying to get back to stupidly optimistic again. HELP

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Think about it this way:

Aussiello said that there would be no GSR in the season 6 finale and what did we get? Them in their bedroom together! Aussiello said that Sara would die in the premiere and she lived! If we follow this pattern of him being wrong, it mostly likely means that Jorja will stay or be written of nicely. If she does leave, I think she should move to San Fran because Ecklie fired her. She then comes back to guest star in some episodes to show that she is still with Grissom. Then at the end of the season, since Billy wants to leave the show, they can have Grissom quit and move up to San Fran with Sara. :) See, that's not so bad. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.