Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*screams at the top of lungs*

NICK FINDS HER!! NICK FINDS HIS SUNSHINE!! NICK SAVES THE DAY! he finds the connection, finds SARA, finds the vets, gets there FIRST!! YOU GUYS!! SNICKERS IS GONNA HAPPEN!! i'm not even kidding... i'm so happy!!! AAHAH!!! he's about to cry there! the endings the WORST though. Grissom goes with them, after he did NOTHING. nick did EVERYTHING! without nick, sara would be DEAD GRISSOM!!! that's right... and in the next episode, nick asks greg: "did sara saying anything to you about her and grissom?" i'm beyond satisfied!! *watching it again right now* you guys.... WE ARE GOING TO BE CANON!! I KNOW WE ARE!! sara probably thinks that grissom saved her and everything, seeing as she sees him in the helicopter, but.. no, she's gonna find out that nick is her true hero!

NEVER GIVE UP!! WE HAVE NEVER AND WE WILL BE CANON! :D

another suggestion?

Nick&Sara ---#22--- Sara's knight in shining armour.

^^EEEE!!

those scenes... TONS OF POSSIBILITIES! :D

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

TPTB finally did something right!

Wow TPTB got it right. Nick is supose to find Sara just like she found him. My faith has been renewed.

3. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

OMG SO GREAT BEST SNICKERS EPISODE!!!! LOVE IT!!! OMG KNEW THEY WOULD SHOW THAT FLASHBACK FROM GUM DROPS!!! LOVED HOW HE ALMOST STARTED TO CRY sorry for the all caps just loved the episode bye

4. csismile

csismile Dead on Arrival

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    that was so exciting... not gonna give anything away- after all emily has done that for anyone nicely in spoiler boxes. but SO HAPPY and SO DISGUSTED at the same time... mostly happy though- CSI is BAAAAACK!!! :-D

5. inmydirection

inmydirection Prime Suspect

hooooooooooooly shit

brb, dead

... oh god but seriously holy hell that was just-- oh god I shook so much during the N/S parts. He had a moment and and and omfg. And he found her! Like she found him!

Oh godddddd they need to get together, they need to get together NOW.

*flails*

6. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....
    I need to breath, I shook so much durning the N/S parts. I think that I used a whole box of tissue tonight... I new that they would not let us down..I love TPTB..They must have gotten our message with the Snickers bars...YES YES YES We Will be CANON by the end of this season, if not before...LONG LIVE SNICKERS. We are back and better then ever...

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I really love this episode. They really did something right with it.

Nick found her, not Grissom, It Nicky. He found his sunshine! Sara found Nick in Graves Danger and Nick found her. He saw the picture of Sara, he was tried to hold the tears back, but he can't, he cry and he smile. Grissom better tell Sara the truth who did find her?

8. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

OK, I just watched the CTV airing, and I have the CBS airing in the back right now . . . since i don't know how to do the spoiler boxes - I'm not even going to try. But HOLY CRAP-OLA!

I'm thrilled right now . . . so frickin' happy . . . awesome Nick parts. Awesome Sara parts. :) *AHHH!!!*

9. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Ok I just watched it and I loved the Snickers moments. Though I hated the ending. Since I do not know how to make the spoiler box I will post why later. Lets just say the Nurse in me wants to met there technical director and give them a lesson about medical issues. Sighhhhh

10. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Alright, by the time I post this, it'll be 1 am EST (if not later) . . .

Ha! Nick found her! YES!!

One thing I noticed - the two people who seemed most concerned were Grissom and Nick. Grissom had a very BRIEF flashback. Nick had a longer one. Does that mean something? I think so. Sure, I could be reading more into it than necessary, but whatever . . .

I was irritated that they took Nick's line out "don't let her die" - but I honestly believe, after thinking it over briefly (during a commercial break) that it didn't need to be stated. The emotions were written all over his face.

When Nick ran to the car first, when Nick found the vest . . . Nick called her name a couple of times. Grissom was silent. C'MON! If it were someone you loved, would you not be screaming at the top of your lungs? Even if they couldn't answer you back, wouldn't you want them to KNOW that you were there so they wouldn't give up?

And what about at the end when NICK FOUND HER? AHH! The way he saw the quick flash of the mirror, the way he bolted straight for her, calling her name, the way he slid on the ground to be next to her . . . immediately feeling for a pulse and then splashing her with water . . . he's so caring.

Next weeks episode looks like it'll be interesting. Of course, the GSR stuff is not something I'm looking forward too, but I'm anxious to see the conversation between Nick and Greg, when Nick asks Greg if Sara had ever mentioned anything about her and Grissom . . .

And where the hell was Warrick tonight? Yeah, I know, he had a few scenes (I watched twice, and I did not see him sitting on the bench, like we saw in the promos -- unless I just magically happened to be looking away both times it was shown). All in all, it was great that aside from Sara, Nick had a large role in tonights episode. And it was great that he was the one who was able to find a clue that narrowed it down to the point where they were able to find the place that Natalie hired to tow the car . . .

Seriously, cannon? I think so . . . :D

The way that the paramedics gave him the bag of liquids to hold up that was rehydrating her. The way he kept in pace with them, carrying the paramedics bag, knowing that they needed to be focused on her . . .

How can they not be cannon?

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

oh guys, you just made me sooooo happy. I might give TPTB another chance with LV now. Im definitely getting this epi. my computer is so gonna hate me :)

do you have any pics?

12. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Ok when Nick is running to Sara what does he say. It sounded like "Sara it's Nekum here" Ohh and the panic in his voice. This was the best part of the show. I hated the end with her and Grissom in the chopper. Nick showed he cared and had more compasion over her missing than anyone else. I agree Snickers seems cannon to me.

Also how about Sara talking about loosing her dad and comparing that to Ernie and Natalie then Natalie compared Ernie to Grissom. See Natalie sees GSR is more like a father daughter relationship gone bad, LOL.

Ohh and we know Sara is 35 now.

13. inmydirection

inmydirection Prime Suspect

That's what I thought too! See, everyone -- even psycho would-be murderers -- can see how terrible GSR is. :lol:

Oh man guys. My faith in Snickers has been re-ignited with gasoline and matches! (It was already lit, but now it's like WHOOSH! :p) I am so back to this board regularly! :D Or when I can get to it, lol.

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I liked to second both those statements. And it's funny that she really didn't stand up for her relationship to Natalie in anyway. And it was Catherine that had to tell Grissom that of course Sara was alive where you know Nick just knew that he just had to find her. ;)

15. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

oh man! I have to wait till tonight to watch the epi :(
    but you guys got me all excited about it. thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.