Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tal_Celes

Tal_Celes Victim

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

now we need some pics from tonights ep!! *squee!*

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

EEEEKKKKK! <3

I think Gill is counting being intament from when they first met! How cute is THAT?! Or are they doing this to throw everyone off...

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I knew she was going to live...but...OMG. Seriously. That has GOT to be the BEST episode EVER. I mean...Lord. I think I died from a coronary five times tonight. It's...wow. I LOVED how she answered the phone "Hello Gilbert." FREAKING SQUEE. And that seductive smile she had goin on. I mean...the whole episode? PHENOMINAL. I...just...wow. And the end? ::SQUEE:: I know I'm not making coherent sentences right now. But, I will tomorrow. LORD. ::claps:: Well done PTB. WELL DONE.

LONG LIVE THE FRIGGIN' GSR CAUSE IT FRIGGIN' RULES!

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

BOOYAH!!!!!!! she's alive and clucking! i mean ... just alive! i watched Lab Rats way too much. anyway, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i can't believe they didn't kill her off. i just CAN'T FREAKIN believe that! i've watched this episode twice already and it was the most intense ep i've seen. seriously, when they found that goddamn body i totally thought it was her! after Cath said it wasn't i was jumping on my bed with happiness. i need.to see.the ending. again. NOW.

oh and one more thing. i couldn't resist it so i watched the promo *is ashamed* next ep is gonna be VERY interesting.

5. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

SHES ALIVE! Woot. I got so fan girl when shes all 'Hello Gilbert'. Geek!Sexy. Next week is going to be amazing! Full of drama though. Can't wait.

6. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Back from lurking again...
    yay! My roommate kept saying there's no way they'd kill her off, and I'd seen the spoilers, but I still wasn't absolutely convinced till the end of the episode.
    Stupid DVR always cuts off the preview... Ditto on someone linking to next week's promo, por favor? (or send it to me if you don't want to post it here)

7. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Haha here it's about 5AM as well!
    And I've been up for three days (if you don't count a few hours sleep I had yesterday morning).
    I was going to go to bed around 11pm, but then I realized that if I waited 'til around 4AM I could watch the new episode.

I cried for so long, almost for the whole episode. I was also shouting pretty foul words at my computer screen haha! Anyway, I can't wait to get to see a kiss between the two. That's something I've wanted since season 2. GSR weee!

Is there anywhere I can watch the promo for the next episode?
    I'd love a link!

8. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

I'd like to see a kiss this season as well. And to hear the words "I love you". :3 I'll squeel like a little pig when that happens! As I'm sure a lot of us will. ^_~

9. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

I'm not sure what the link rules are but I know grissomsararomance is working on clips right now. Not sure about any promo clips or not but it might be wise to camp out over there just in case.

10. Guybrush Threepwood

First: Yes, I think we've earned a kiss by now haha! And to hear them say I love you. Gosh would that ever make my day!

Second: So, anyone got a tent? *goes to camp on grissomsararomance*
    Thank you SockGlue!

11. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

You're welcome. =)

I think we've earned more than just a kiss. Or that might be the pervvie gsr fan in me speaking. *whistles and walks away* Innocent...tooootally innocent*

12. Guybrush Threepwood

Well, it doesn't matter how much of a GSR shipper I am, but I think more then a kiss would not suit the show.

13. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Yeah you're right. Oh well. Kiss flashback would be fine. Actually for them, kiss would be like the lovin.

14. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Yay for CSI being back!

OMG my heart was pounding the entire episode. I was so afraid they were going to kill her! I love how it was such a struggle and Sara was so smart. I really loved how quiet the episode was (not a lot of music, got to hear what Sara was actually hearing while stuck out there). Love, love, loved the "Hello Gilbert" and the very end with her eyes opening and his great little smile. Next week looks like a doozy too! I'm so glad Sara is alive and I'm glad I can stop my crazy spoiler avoiding now that I know Sara is ok.

also...excellent thread name!

15. Guybrush Threepwood

I mean, I would love for them to kiss. But, if we saw them do more then that. Well I can't picture them making out. Just can't. Them making out and them having... the zecks is for perverted fanfics, not for the actual show! haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.