Season 8: "Dead Doll" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2007.

1. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Re: "Dead Doll" Discussion **SPOILERS**

The old guy at the impound place towed it out to the desert.

2. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

It was TERRIBLE. Really awful. They are insulting us now. They just don't care.

OK, enough from me, I know it.

PS: The worst is probably to come. I suspect that he and Sara will be gone in May.

IN NO WAY did this CONCLUDE the GSR SMARTLY, or stupidly, or desperately, or crazily, or at all. What were they thinking?

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i am so happy to be canadian i didnt have to wait! I was so happy i kept yelling "She's alive"!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The concept was ok, what I am glad for is that the debate can finally be put to rest.

I did enjoy the screen time that most of the characters got, even Wallace getting into the credits. They need more of the team, but equal time for all.

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I liked the episode in general. Thought the ending was kinda lame. Lots of Nick, which I found kinda odd, thought Grissom would be doing more. Not enough Warrick or Greg, in my opinion.

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i think she used a jack or something
    had the guy tow it out there, put it upside down for her *art* then propped it on a jack till she lowered it on sara
    it was great, ...the whole thing!!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I have a love hate feeling. I'm glad they found her but it was definately dragged out via the flashbacks, and I also wanted to yell at her for not staying put.

I'm interested about next week though. *thinks* B- maybe, or C+

8. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I actually thought it was pretty good. I know it's tv and all but hey I'll just give credit to Sara for her amazing survival skills!! I love her! I wish that Grissom would have found her though. The only nitpick I have however is that it seemed almost too close to GD but then again it's hard to vary up the old "someone is in danger" script. You still have the same emotions fueling the show.
    I'll give it a strong 10.

at first I thought that Natalie had bought another car and planted it and that was what the CSIs had found when they found the car with just sara's vest. In the back of my mind though I was thinking that that would be way too close to GD.
    Yay for Sara Eps!!!

2 years, 9 years lol!! :D

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved it & am soooooooo glad Jorja is still with us. YAY!!!!!!!

10. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

I LOVED IT OMG i think nick has a crush on sara i knew they would show the gum drops episode....good epidsode although their wasn't alot of actual lab stuff and that they needed to do that to wrap it up glad sara lived i thought she was a gonner glad nick found her...that was an amazing scene....next weeks episode looks good too very funny lol 2 yrs 9 yrs lol bubbye

11. Becca91

Becca91 Victim

Veze, you are so right! The scene was heartbreaking and so moving! Best part in my opinion. I was also really, really excited that Greg found the car! But a bit disappointed that he wasn't really in the end during the "saving Sara" scene!

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think it went too quickly and not enough CSI work. What, two or three clues and they found the car? I'm looking at the clock with 3 minutes left thinking, "They promised everything would be resolved!"

What happened to Warrick?? Where was that scene of him in the locker room? Where was the scene of him and Nick going into Natalie's place? And when he was done working on the car he was just gone.

I figured "Gum Drops" was going to be in there somewhere. That was pretty cool.

No way she should have left the car. Duh...CSI had CLUES to where the car was but not her if she left it.

Um...I didn't cry, that's for sure. Well, okay, a little misty when Nick was looking at the pictures. Which is why this should turn into a love tri-angle.

13. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I think it was great! I can't wait for next weeks episode to see how the "interrogation" with Ecklie goes! So, does this mean she's here all season, or do we still not know for sure yet?

14. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I that she used a hydraullic *sp* lift or jack of some kind, because when they showed the car being lowered it was going very slow.

15. Becca91

Becca91 Victim

Veze, you are so right! The scene was heartbreaking and so moving! Best part in my opinion. I was also really, really excited that Greg found the car ! But a bit disappointed that he wasn't really in the end during the "saving Sara" scene... :(