'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

First of all, your image should be on a website, whether your own or a photo sharing site like photobucket.com or similar one. Then, type or paste the URL (web address) of the picture into the black box that says "URL to your avatar" and click on the little white circle (radio button) beside it. Click on the Submit button on the bottom of the page and that should be it.

Since your question does not have anything to do with CSI: Miami, please post questions about the board itself in the QSF (Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback) section of the board or you are welcome to PM me.

2. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Oooops sorry :eek:... think it just took a while to change it now has a avatar link space which it didn't before thank you :)

3. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

I hope this is not a spolier, but without putting the scene I am asking for, then I can't as the question; and this is the thread I was told to go to with my question, so sorry if it is a spoiler.

Episode where Calleigh hugs someone; I thought it was Ryan but apparently I am wrong. I know she is standing in the hallway, maybe wearing a white shirt, not sure but they are talking about going out for a couple of beers.

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

If you are talking about the episode I'm thinking of there is no hugging, but you were right about the Ryan thing. Calleigh asks Ryan out for a beer, but then he says that he heard they got in a really big fight, and she tells him not to believe everything he hears and they both smirk at each other. It's episode 16 of season 4 by the way...

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

and it's entitled "Deviant" if i'm not mistaken :D one of my fav CaRWash eps :D

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I was wondering if we can have a picture game like they have over at the CSI: NY forum?

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ That's a cool idea for this forum. :) Although the only small issue being we wouldn't want this forum over-run with game threads, lol. (which was one of the reasons why the 'Name the Episode' and 'Who Said It' threads were condensed into one)

It's a great suggestion for a new thread--Luce or myself will get back to you very soon on that. :)

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Agreed, good idea! :D I'll set one up now and post the link once it's done. :)

Link to new game thread....

9. MistressCSI

MistressCSI Civilian

Does anyone know what brand or type of metal cases the CSI's use to carry their stuff to crime scenes on the show? I know that they're professional makeup cases, but nothing more than that.

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I'm not one hundred percent sure which brand they use on the show, but I have one that looks exactly like that and is the same size; it's a Caboodles makeup case. I got it for like $15 at Wal-mart. Hope that helps!

11. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I have another question. I'm working on a story and I need to know what kind of vehicle Calleigh drives. Can someone help me please?

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I believe now she may be driving a Lexus or a vehicle of that type. I know she switched from a yellow jeep to a luxury sedan, so I hope that helps. :)

If anyone else has the precise details, feel free to jump in. :lol:

13. xxsomethingxx

xxsomethingxx Civilian

After tonight's episode, will Speed ever be in the show again?

After tonight I realized how bad I missed him in CSI. Why did they kill him off anyway?

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

xxsomethingxx, Rory Cochrane, the actor who played Speedle, wanted to leave the show because he was tired of the daily grind of a TV show, and he wanted to go back to New York and do films. He ended up breaking his contract. The producers gave him the option of coming back once or twice a season. Since they couldn't resuscitate a dead man, the memory of Speed was one of the plot ideas. As to whether Rory will ever return, interviews show that he is not jumping at the chance, but time will tell. It might just depend on the script.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

There are some hints of it I believe in some earlier episodes, but the first episode you really hear him just say it outright is at the end of "Skeletons." (Season 4, episode 15.)