Jorja or Sara?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I've been a fan of CSI from day one and I've come to care for all of the gang in the show and how well they bring to life these wonderful, intelligent and quirky characters. But, it would break my heart to see Jorja leave the show because I felt that there was always a strong attraction/connection between Sara and Grissom. Age as an excuse is a crock, Gil's character is in his mid-forties(?) Sara is at least in her early thirties. This is not that big of a age gap, if Sara were say 25 and Grissom in his early fifties then maybe that would pose a problem for some people but I say as long as the two people involved truly love and care for one another let them be. Using the 'age gap' excuse to kill off Jorja's character is nothing less than a knife in her back from the cheapskates at CBS who don't care about those people whose hard work have made them multi-millionaires many times over. Other networks have done the same lately like the shake-up at NBC over the Law&Order Franchise and moving L&O: Criminal Intent over to the USA network, just to avoid paying the regular 5% increase that is given to any regular performer in a ongoing series. Truth be told it's not Jorja making problems for the network, it's heads of the network being too bloody greedy when their making money hand over fist.
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay just making a clairification please correct me if I am wrong, this has nothing to do with ship discussion but rather the fact of Jorja's contract and her character Sara being on the show plus the mystery surrounding it in real life and how compared to other shows its not something new but rather a pattern that is hitting?

I have to ask because you brought up the Ship, but also because the title leads me to think pick one or the other lol. So I just want to clear this up now.

3. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Yes, I was thinking in terms of how or why the network would try to dump Jorja. One of which would be their ongoing affair. Allowed or not by policy. It's that so many have posted in other sites that any kind of GSR is 'icky' because of an age difference and I thought that this was something that CBS jumped on to possibly eliminate Jorja from the series. Even if Sara lives, the cat is out of the bag and the two of them will have to face their bosses in regards to their relationship. Does that make any sense, or am I just rambling yet again? Sorry for any misunderstanding.
    Hope this does not show as a double post, if it does, I'm trying to fix a bug in my mail server to avoid this in the future.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Much appreciated on the clairification all is fine now thank you. Also no double post happened. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.