Screencaps from CSI Shows

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by wurlocke, Sep 21, 2006.

1. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Haha, thanks for clearing that up, Shane. :) Take your time getting it back up - I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate that it's even there in the first place! :D

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh,it works again *does happy dance*
    Thanks,guys,for fixing it. :)

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi there, Just looking for some techie help here.
    I'm still having difficulties accessing the csi-caps site.

No previous bookmarks/favourites links work, no google search results links work. I keep getting page not found. Someone suggested I type in "csi-caps.com" without the www, and the site sluggishly and eventually surfaced, but no internal links seemed to work for me - same page not found. Now I can't even get that far. Back to page not found.

I had read here that there were some issues with the site (so I had hoped it wasn't me or my computer :p) but also that most people were able to use it again. So my questions are:

-are the site issues, whatever they were, now resolved?
    -is there something new I need to "allow" on my computer to see the page? (no settings/software/hardware/net service changes on my end)
    -are the difficulties possibly with my web provider?
    -anybody else having problems still?
    -any general suggestions?

I've been an amazed fan of the site and would love to see what's been shared since seasons' ends. Thanks in advance for any help.

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Well, I think the technical problems csi-caps had are solved, otherwise nobody else could open the site - I guess.

Perhaps you have somehow blocked the site? Check out your Internet settings to see if the site address appears somewhere, or another try: erase your cookies and your temporary Internet files. :confused:

Here's again the direct link to csi-caps, perhaps it works out now? csi-caps.com

Sorry, I'm not a techie ;)

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi, thanks for responding.

Well, I tried looking at my security and privacy settings to see if there was something resticting csi-caps.com and there didn't seem to be. I erased cookies and temp net files, cleared search history and cache etc, and tried your link. No joy yet. I wonder if there's something with my service provider?

*sigh* I haven't even had a full cup of coffee yet this morning... I guess this will be an ongoing cyber-negotiation for me.

All further suggestions most welcomed!

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    Is there something specific you need from CSI-Caps..?

Or are you simply looking for any caps from the shows, because there are quite a few other caps sites out there.

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi,
    No, not looking for anything specific, it's just a site I found early in my introduction to all this so I kept visiting it. I am more than happy to partake in other sites too, I just haven't branched out very far. I'm still kinda new to all this.

:lol:I also thought maybe there was something absurdly ansd simply stupid I was doing to screw up and that, with others having written about the site here, that there might be some insight in this thread...

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I was wondering if there are caps for The Good, the Bad, the Dominatrix? Thanks in advance.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They'll be up shortly. I still have to get up the "Living Doll" and "Leapin' Lizard" caps as soon as I get the new FTP info from Vix and Pia. :)

Shane

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh honey, you're a doll! THANK YOU!

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Mwhahaha. CSICaps was updated today!

I added 756 HRHDTV screencaps from "Leapin' Lizards" to the site and many more sets of caps are on the way. You can find them here [The .zip file was previously posted at my LJ, here ]

12. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

13. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Thanks Wurlocke. I was hoping someone would post caps of the CSI NY episode. It was my favorite of the three. Thank you :)

14. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

does anyone know where i can get screencaps for Csi:Crime Scene Investigation 8X01???

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm screencapping it right now for CSI-Caps.com :)

Should be up shortly. :D