Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

^ More than likely unless tv magic can speed up the investigation, there won't be a CSI Ryan untill season 7 :eek: and that, imo, bites the battered bullet from the boat on Monday.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

You guys know how long a csi year is...not long LOL. Maybe since he was helpful in the last case of the season and this new one, very odd, maybe they will take that into consideration. Oh and he helps out w/ the girl being her bodygaurd. Or maybe H will rub his magic shades and make it all good.

Hey we need all the togoholics to vote for Ryan in the new elimanation game. Come on show your love for the hottest and best csi out there. Go here http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1279950&Main=1275913#Post1279950 and vote for him. Last game he came in 3rd, lets move that up a couple notches and bring him in 1st. Show some Togo Luv and show the rest the power of the togoholics. :D

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thank you very much athlov, _Hush_, and Geni for the information about the episode. :)

The profile is very strange. :rolleyes:
    He's only two years older than me.

What does the SS # mean?
    never heard that before.

I hope he can exchange the visitor pass with his badge soon. :D

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Inge - it is a social security number!

I will say it again! Nice pics everyone!! :p

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I'm assuming it stands for Social Security Number? Not being from the US, I stand to be corrected. ;)

6. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

^ That is exactly what SS# means.

The thing that gets me is that Jonathan Togo is two years older than I am...meaning he's 30...so he wasn't born in 1981. And he's 5' 10" tall. We certainly know that his hair isn't blonde so I have to wonder if TPTB don't think that we will scrutinize and analyze everything about our favorite characters. :lol: They don't know how obsessed we are, do they? :)

Cat

7. athlov

athlov Guest

Ah, yes, you're so right. I was thinking of when CSI: Miami started. :p

There's a certain amount of absentmindedness that accompanies being pregnant - I'm convinced of this! :lol:

But still... In One of Our Own in season 4, Alexx said that 'what's his name' was 27, and he seemed younger than Ryan. :rolleyes: (Can't even remember the poor man's name - yep, absentmindedness...)

ETA: Oh, yeah, another thing on that profile that was off: It has his address as unknown. He friggen worked there for several years; I would think they would at least have his last known address.

I bet what they did was pull up the last one they used and just changed the picture. :rolleyes:

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Actually his character is younger than he really is and that's thanks to how young Jon looks. :D

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey guys!! Long time no talk, sorry I was soo super busy.

I saw the premere and loved it. When Ryan turned around, I pretty much melted... I know it was 2 days ago but I saw it yesterday instead of Monday because I was really busy. Sorry, I have to go but just thought Id check in...Ill definatly be more active now. Bye!!

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Oh! you mean Aaron Jessop!!!! the cop who Ryan says started as he was leaving but that really isn't right seeing as i saw Jessop..as a patrol officer in the ep Money for Nothing talking to Horatio and Speed....yes Speed!! way back in s2 so you know there's something wrong there so who knows how old Ryan is!! i mean we know every one elses ages!! but not Ryan's!? WTF!? stupid TPTB. and i hope he keeps the stubble it makes him more sexier....but did you notice that with it he looks even more like Jake Gyllenhaal then he did before? :p

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

This is late but yeah. I saw the premiere and Ryan was only in it for like 2 seconds. -_- But he looked good. I like him clean shaven better but I liked the polo he had on. :p Now I just want him back in the lab... where he belongs. :rolleyes: What the hell, H?

12. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

That he does. He makes 30 look so tasty and could pull off 21. I just wish we all had been invited to the birthday party. :lol:

Thanks,

Cat

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Imma late commenting on everthing, but my computer hates me, I love Jon in the new epi, the stubble was so damn sexxxy, thanks for the ppics, sorry I forgot who put them up, Ryan being 26 i could that as possable, but the other stuff, yeah TPTB are crayz. like everybody, they didn't think we would look,

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Athlov, great caps as always, thanks hun and I agree with you about the being preggo and absentmindedness, they go together. It's an excuse you can use for 9 months...no wait the rest of your life because having kids make you absentminded too, trust me.

I have to say that TPTB really suck to have put that info on there and it's just so lame and far off. I mean come on would it been that hard to at least put his hair and eye color right, oh and his hieght, my goodness they think we're dumb or we don't pay attention. I also agree about the addy not being known. Come on, since he got fired did he loose his place and now he's living in a card board box somewhere? How hard is it to make up an addy? This was just more to add to the dissapointment I suffered from that EP. *shakes fist at TPTB*

OH Athlov, thanks so much for going to the ELIMANATION GAME and voting for RYAN...he's loosing big time now.. :mad:

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for answering my question! :)

Happy Birthday sandersidle ! :)
    Enjoy your day.

This profile isn't well thought out.
    It bothered me too that his address is unknown. :rolleyes:
    Maybe they thought that thousands of Ryan fans will visit the place. :rolleyes:

His birthdate is plausible.
    He's the youngest in the office, just like me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.