Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Yeah! :D that's so cool! :D Thanks for the nice welcome! :D

my answers btw:
    what's your favorite yobling scene? the almost-kissing scene in Down the drain, in Big Middle when he basically asks her to have dinner with him, lots of scenes in A little murder...
    what's your best yobling fantasy? it's pretty simple actually. A real kiss would be nice ;)
    how many kids should they have? I don't really care ;)
    spring or winter wedding? May :D
    should cath wear white? yeah, why not? ;)

:lol: I thought about the term "YoBling" too and it DOES really sound stupid when you think about where it comes from! :lol: But that scene when Cath talked to that guy on the phone pretending to be some chick is so great :lol: Sara: "What's a bling bling?" Cath: "I have no idea." LMAO! :lol:

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

a real kiss would be great. i think these two would have a hott mouth to mouth moment!!

when i first saw down the drain i was still new to the series, and i was like... wait... why didn't they finish? i expected a scene later w/ em smoochin... so dissapointed!
    and i was so mad after big middle that they didn't actually go out... grrness, it was just left hangning.

and even though it's sad, i like the scene in bodies in motion ( i think that's it) where cath tells warrick that he was her fantasy!

3. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

wow, havent been on here since the eye sex pioneers thread started ]: i missed it. but has anyone heard anything thats going to happen with cat and warrick in the new season? im a bit out of date, and theres way too much stuff to read and soo little time. ]:

4. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

I have no idea what's gonna happen in the new season...

GSRfanatic25 - I SO agree with you!! I was so angry after "Down the drain" and "Big Middle" and I was totally shocked when Warrick suddenly started to talk about his girlfriend in "Grave danger"!! :mad: I just thought "Wtf? What about Cath?!"
    But I too LOVE that scene in "Bodies in motion". That was so brave of her to tell him! But it did annoy me that HE didn't say ANYTHING... I mean that must have been so awkward afterwards!! I wonder if they ever talked about it again... :confused:

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

So even though she was being horribly annoying (and making me laugh my posterior off) last night while I was chatting on AIM with a certain Yo!Bling loving pal my roomate fixed my computer so I can get on talk CSI again. I'm so happy I could melt.

Anyway... I think I'd like to participate in the questions that Abbi just answered a bit up. Can I call you Abbi? I hope so.

1. Favorite scene? That's probably the one in "Bodies in Motion." Cat's my hero for her courage. Such a bittersweet moment.

2. Yobling Fantasy? Here it is- They're in the hospital for Sara in "Dead Doll" and they're standing on the other side of the glass like they were for Brass and it's Cat 'Rick Greg and Nick. Nick and Greg leave, and Grissom's inside the room with Sara, so Warrick and Cat are left to reflect on love outside of the window. They talk awkwardly about office relationships for a moment and then they talk about their own. It's revealed that they're both at fault for it's rapid demise a couple of years before and the last thing they both say is that "it's not too late to try and get 'carpe diem' right." They smile at Grissom and Sara together and realize that they're right... it's not too late. The camera fades out with the two of them walking down a hospital corridor together. Then sometime in a later episode we get a glimpse of what they do in their free time que steamy kiss or sex scene (I'm pulling for both). Well there you have it--my Yo!Bling fantasy. Yes I've put a lot of thought into it.

3. Number of kids? Realisticly, none. However I'm not opposed to him accidently getting her pregnant with a little girl and them having one child together. One little girl. She'd have his green eyes and her passion and she'd be the most beautiful little thing in the world.

4. Spring or Fall wedding? Spring, preferably in April sometime. Spring is by far my favorite season (though lving in the mountains where I do I've grown to adore the fall. GSRfanatic25 you should totally drive up here next week sometime and see it... My town is sooo pretty.) I digress. Spring wedding. I'm thinking something like April 17th. (That's when I want to get married.)

5. Cat in white? Why not? If that's what she wants... I say go for it. I think she'd be stunning in anything... mabye a red coctail dress? Doesn't matter she'd already have 'Rick at her arm so they'd be the best looking couple to get married on the face of the earth.

Oh! And I'm still pretty new around here too but I just wanted to welcome everyone to the 'ship and the thread. It's great to have some real discussion going on in here. I miss yoblingers. I really miss 'em.

6. iilovecsii

Omgg i love your yobling fantasy, its similar to mine, but yours sounds wayy better.

my answers :
    what's your favorite yobling scene? in down the drain, when they almost kiss, and in the big middle, which was soo flirty i almost died of seeing their love for each other [=
    what's your best yobling fantasy? that everything with grissom and sara, makes Rick realize that he doesnt need that stupid wife, that he just needs cath. [=
    how many kids should they have? they have lindsey, but i guess one more wouldnt hurt
    spring or winter wedding? Springg,
    should cath wear white? hmm married once, i mean sure yeah, but i thought it wasnt traditional to wear white for second marriage?

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

There's an article on TV Guide about 8x02 "Ala Cart"

Catherine and Warrick work the case of a death at a restaurant where patrons eat in the dark. And the CSI writer, Richard Catalani said that "they do have some lighter moments with the lights off." and when the CSI writer was asked about C/W he said there might still be a little bit of attraction between them. ...I guess that means there will be a yobling gropefest in 8x02 . :lol: JK!!!

Here's the article: http://www.csifanatic.com/2007/09/24/tv-guide-teases-but-gives-nothing-away/

8. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Rissa! Whoa, I saw your name and just had to come see what was up. And you came bearing gifts too.

I don't think this really requires a spoiler box but whatever."They do have some lighter moments with the lights off." Hmmm. I feel the tiniest spark of hope at that. Maybe it means the writers haven't completely lost their damn minds? It'll be nice to see them go back to the way things were. I miss their flirting and banter, and with Warrick's marriage troubles, who knows what'll happen.

9. lostladyknight

That's the best news I've ever heard in my life.

EVER!

I can't wait.

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

omg, yes, that's... can't wait!!

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

OOOOOOH *gets excited*

Yeah subterraneantwin, guess we have the same taste for the blond/brown hehe.

And hi Lostladyknight! How are you my dear?

xxxx

12. lostladyknight

I'm good. I have work for you! I need a beta for my new story.

And... I can't wait. CAN NOT WAIT. This is going to be so good!

Two more days till the premier!

13. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Of course you can! ;) Btw I love your Yobling fantasy! :D

I don't wanna be pessimistic but I hope the rumor about Warrick's marriage problems is true because it had already been a rumor before season 7 started... and nothing happened... :rolleyes: we "just" heard him argue with Tina a couple of times...

sorry, how do you put spoiler tags??

14. lostladyknight

Well what you do is put an opening bracket "[" then "spoiler=" then the title for you spoiler "Sample spoiler within tags" then a closing bracket "]" then whatever the spoiler is "this is where you put whatever you think is the spoiler" then you'll put another opening bracket "[" then "/spoiler" then a closing bracket "]"

So... if that's not too confusing and you did it right you'll get this.

this is where you put whatever you think is the spoiler

I hope that helps.

15. iilovecsii

omg Hottie_Cath thank u soooo much for that.. it gave me hope [= one more day till the premiere [= yayyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.