Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*comes in jumping up and down like Mo suggested "We're canon, baby! We're canon!" :D AND "singing in the rain" :devil:*

Txs so much aud I love all these meanings of THE apple! :D I was thinking about it and could only come up with the worst-case-scenarios :rolleyes: (sorry for freaking you out Liffy!) :)

And after my recent ficcie I think all the fluff is out off my system now ;)...I still have a long list of stories to read too - I'm really behind in reading Vex' ficcies :( and I'm looking forward to yours too! (oh and I think you'll like my smutty 'rain'-fic! :devil:)

I read somewhere (I believe it was the spoiler thread) that there are rumours about new opening credits...So that led to a question...(it's highly unlikely :mad:, but just imagine that there will be a D/L scene in the credits :)).

What D/L scene would you like to see in the credits every week?

I love how we are all analyzing that promo pic - When I saw the colour I even thought that there was a bag of M&M's in Danny's lunch box. :cool:

*runs to Angel's house (yeah for registering :)) to join the premiere party and wait to discuss 4x01 early tomorrow morning* :D

2. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I am probably going to be saying this on behalf of everyone in the UK who watches CSI New York. I am so insanely jealous of you guys. I can't wait for it to air over here, it looks and sounds so good.

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Popping in here one last time before I head off...

HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME TONIGHT EVERYONE!! ENJOY THE PREMIERE AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES :)

Apparently there are new opening credits :D

*hands out packet of M&Ms and daisies to everyone*

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

*JenP runs to Angel's house, hoping to still be on time for the premiere-party and giving buddy Dani a high five*

Hi guys!

It seems like I'm not the only one seeing things in that pic... You absolutely made me laugh with the M&M's there, Dutch!

I'm just popping in to say goodnight, and to let you guys know I definitely will watch piccies and little movies of CYHMN tomorrow. You just have to post it somewhere on the net :D

Great to have everyone back, BTW. Summer is over, but somehow I don't seem to mind! :lol:

Have fun watching the super-season-opener!

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Um, I was in here last night and I think you guys were on page 12. Are you guys all freakin excited for the premiere, because you're all going CRAZY! Just like me! I'm so glad that our couple's show is coming on, and I can just see tonight's eppy opening with our couple, I can just feel it. How amazing would that be? I can't even explain how much I would melt all over the floor.

I'm glad we're all gonna be back in business tomorrow! Love my shippers!

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Aaaaahhhh!!! I am so happy!!!! Gypsy I am with you- I am not one to get jelous but I am now!

I am goin bed now (fat chance i'm too excited) but i'm going to wake up a few hours earlier to check out caps etc!!

Did I mention that I can't keep still!! I pray for DL scenes when I 'bounce' out of bed- which is very unusual!

PS- Eat extra M&Ms for me :)

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi My Angsty Daughter!! Hiya Shippers!! Hey Chell-Bell, what's up? :D

I bet Mo's bouncing off the ceiling at work. *Thoughts of D/L and Smacked.* :lol: Hugs!!

Well, like most of you I won't get to see the episode until later. :( I'm kind of glad that I won't be home---I'll be tempted to look at spoilers---I'm trying to stay spoiler free on episode nights. Good luck, Auda.

I will come back later. My fingers are crossed for a great episode and a great D/L season. :cool:

Quick question: So what kind of scenes would you like D/L to have more of this season? (Non-spoilery). :)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

[/i] Hello my shippy darlings...it is T-minus 7 hours and counting...and I seriously think I might have a meltdown before we even get there! :lol: I am so freaking excited...I am literally giggling as I think about it! Gah I'm a dork... :lol:

Oh yeah hon, you can ALWAYS dream it! ;) That is the beauty of shipping, we can dream and hope and plan as much as we want for our ship, if it's real and CANON like we are that's all the better...but no matter what, dreaming is always good! :D And with D/L well they practically beg us to dream about them! :lol:

Oh honey, no worries! I am pretty sure I'll be writing a book that even Liff will be proud of in response to tonight's eppy! Heehee! I can't do cap's so well...but we have many fab peeps in here who can cap brilliantly! :D So no worries hon, you'll wake up tomorrow morning to so much D/L love and info you'll be overwhelmed! :lol: You'll love it! :D

*Mo grabs Chell's hands and dances in a big circle, giddily...and then giggling shoves a huge chocolate cream pie in her face!* :D

She's taking a bit of a breather from D/L right now...but she knows where to find us, and she'll be back! ;) D/L is too seductive and fabulous for her not to be! ;)

Okay normally babe, I would say something like "Once you go fluffy, you can't go back!" :lol: But after reading and absolutely ADORING your ficcie I can't even complain if you go back to angst for a bit! ;) Mostly cuz I know that deep inside you, there are deep reserves of amazing fluffy gooeyness! ;)

I SOOOOO hope there will be new credits! We are way overdue for them, plus Linds has new hair...which means we TOTALLY have to have new credits! Lol! Ohhhh, a D/L scene in the credits? That would so totally rock! Mmmmm, let's see...a D/L scene...well clearly I would LOVE to see something like THE HUG or the POOL TABLE...but I kinda don't think they'd put those in there ;) And it might be a bit in your face about D/L...Ohhhhh, the scene from "Past Imperfect" where Danny goes "Da" and Lindsay giggles and gives him that adorable smile...it's current, totally adorable and short enough for a credit's scene! :D

Ohhhhh honey, I totally understand! I would be melted in a puddle right there along with ya! I am melting in a puddle already just thinking about our couple being Canon and even just possibly having a scene, let alone anything cute! I'm just...so....GAH!

Aud! *Huggles...while jumping!* Lol, you have no idea hon! I didn't even make it through my whole day of work...I got off early, but now that I'm home I'm getting jittery and excited even more so! :lol: Yup good luck indeed staying SF on eppy nights hon, I have decided to not even attempt that! :lol: I know I couldn't do it...so why bother trying! :lol:

As for scenes I'd like to see...mmmm, hand holding...cute glances...I'd like just little touches, winks, another kiss would be awesome! Things like that! :D

Yay it's tonight...yay, yay, yay! I think I can't even come up with more words right now...I'll be back later! No worries! ;)

*Mo glides off in her bubble, feet never even touching the ground!*

ETA: Lookie at my new avie!! Ain't it purty! :lol:

9. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

I have no idea how you have all been so patient throughout the summer! I just recently got hooked on the Dantana ship and can't wait for tonight's premiere!!!

All day long, I've been singing "We don't have to take our clothes off" or whatever that song from the 90's (or 80's?!) was, but D&L DO need to take their clothes off .. a lot .. all season long!!

Less than 6 hours now! *does cartwheels*

10. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

well, dutchy, *pretends to think hard*, i'd love to see a sweet kiss on the lips but since we havent had one of those in season 3, i'll say the HUG or the almost-kiss. ;) sorry i could not be more creative, my brain is ready to crash into the tube for the tv-filled wednesday night. i still havent signed up! :(

dearest big sister catey!, will wait for the boxes if you have time to get 'em up.

yup, miss dani, premiere party at my place. thanks for remembering! :) *passes out appetizers and club sodas* welcome my shipmates!

ETA: great avvie there, Mo! :cool:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Lol, Roni they really have a song like that? :lol: Nice and um yeah D/L could do with a little more clothes off! :devil: Couldn't really complain about that...just Danny's nekkid arms make me grin! ;)

Angel I'm with ya hon...as soon as you get something to post Catey darling we are all eyes! ;)

Tonight, tonight, tonight! T minus 5 hours! :D

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, here's some info for the new episode
    There are new opening credits, but Adam and Sid are not a part of them. Danny and Lindsay have a lab scene together(with Hawkes), involving her demonstrating condom spray. Danny's look on his face and his grin while she's demonstrating are priceless. So, we do have a small interaction between the two, and there is one at the beginning, over a webcam while Danny is at the Statue of Liberty.

I just reviewed the condom spray scene again, and Lindsay tucks the can into Danny's shirt pocket after Hawkes left. I totally missed that the first time around! Plus, it's funny how Danny is holding what Lindsay demonstrated it on.

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*Ahem*
    SQUEE!

First off, Catey, you are the Spoiler Queen and we bow before your spoilery knowledge [​IMG].
    Don’t ever get rid of that satellite! Secondly, thank you! A cookie for you: [​IMG]

Mo, I love the new avvie!

And to pass the time till I get to see the eppy... two more thoughts on the apple in the promo pic, venturing into the “just plain ridiculous” territory (one of my fortes ;) ). Thought one: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” Maybe someone takes ill? Thought two: (this one is reaching so far that you have to use a telescope and kinda squint to see it)… in Snow White she was felled by a poison apple. Lab tech extraordinaire that our Adam is, perhaps he finds evidence to prevent tragedy. Well, I told ya it was waaaayyyyy out there. Good AU fic material, :lol:. That being said, the apple probably means absolutely nothing.

Well, just like for the season 3 finale, it is time for me to crawl behind the tv and stereo and try to remember how I got the tv to play through the big stereo speakers.
    My neighbors must LOVE me. :devil:

Almost time! Just 1 hr and 15 mins to go! *tosses m&m’s around the thread*

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Only one more hour to go! It's been a long summer hiatus. Thank you Catey for all the updates! What would we do with out you! :) :)

I don't know what the significance of the apple is. Maybe it has nothing to do with Danny and Lindsay. We'll have to see!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Catey...*Mo tackles and huggle squeezes her Spoiler Queen dearie!* :D Yay! Wow...you got those really really early! Sheesh I wasn't expecting anything for another hour or so...rock on! :D :D Thanks hon!

Lol, Hi Mer-bear! ;) Glad you like the avie, it's fun! :D Lol, okay I LOVED your way out there thoughts on the apple...heehee, I could see them using those actually! ;)

Lol, yeah your neighbors love you just like mine will love me! I got a brand new BIG tv...so I'll be seeing D/L up close and personal and loud! Fun times!! In only...4 hours for me! (I want to live on the East Coast dang it!) Lol, oh well...it's soon, YAY!!!!!

*Mo runs around squeeing and giggling!* :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.