George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilacslily

Lilacslily Victim

George Eads is absoultely the sexiest man alive!!!! I could never get tired of looking at that face, those big brown eyes, that devilish grin. They don't have any of them where I come from. lol

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Your welcome *looks under desk* hmmm didn't I pull Sparky out of there once? Oh well good thing I have a large desk looks to be getting crowded under there. :p

3. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Sorry about that. I'll be much more careful in the future. :) Guess my punishment will have to be allowing him to be handcuffed to you on Thursday night. :( :lol:

That's because he's from Texas. There isn't a single guy in NY who looks the way George/Nick does. They just grow them right down there. :) :lol:

Cat

4. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Re: George/Nick:Texan Charm #8 *DELETED*

Post deleted by Catwoman

5. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

:lol: I haven't met anyone as cute as George here in Holland either. :(

Oh, Catwoman, could you maybe edit your post next time instead of posting twice? It's against the rules. ;)

6. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

^ Ack! I'm not doing too well. :( Sorry (again). I'll get the hang of this eventually. :)

Cat

7. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Don't worry catwoman - you will get the hang of it and in the meantime, we cut some slack. In any case, we're always happy to have another George/Nick fan around.

I am starting to go into "it's almost here" mode. Deleting things from my DVR to make sure I have recording space, double-checking that the recorder is set, reminding everyone that no one can talk to me while the new CSI is on. Oh happy day -- new Nick VERY soon.

8. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I am sooo jealous. I hope I can see a new episode very quickly too.

9. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

I'm afraid that I have already entered "it's almost here" mode and am bordering on "Yippee! Give me my smile!" mode. :) :lol:

Thanks for the slack, OnlyTruth! I promise I don't have a very big learning curve. :)

Take care,

Cat

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

New folks are normally given a time in which we take into consideration that you are new, might I point out the Help Guide at the top of this forum for some tips and tricks. ;)

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Hello Ward Ladies

Havent been around for a while, beginning of the school year has been completly crazy. Our kids are nuttier than ever. And the sad thing is, the 3 kids that are causing me the most grief are all named Nick!!! Go figure! So i am back for some Nick positive boosting. Awwww how i miss Georgeland!!!!!

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

We do try to stay quiet under your desk Destiny! Sometimes it is difficult when we all wear our fake staches and talk about raiding the Ward. :lol: We have lots to nibble on while you work efficently away. Knowing how close you are keeps us in line! :lol:

I'm too excited! I have to record the hotest night of the week tonight because the working gods have deemed me to work!!! I just hope no tv's are tuned into CBS tonight while I'm working. It would be like a moth to a flame...an addiction that can't be stopped....an out of control of a speeding car....just one peek...just one peek of the man that all of us have been drooling over. Better make sure I have a drool bucket ready if I get said peek! :D

Is there no justice!? Yes there is! Stokes. Nick Stokes!

Okay...gonna snip my hair. Gotta be able to see!!!

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hands out chocolates and cookies in honour of the new season :)

It looks like people are trying to gang up on Nick in the CSI round of the new elimination game. He's still leading but he does need the wards help :)

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Just waiting for the minutes to tick into Friday for me over here and I'll be back in there Jacquie [​IMG]

:D

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Woo Hoo -- New Nick, as we speak -- of course I won't discuss until later (gotta give you west coast folks time to see it....) but I am very happy right now cuz any Nick is good Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.