Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

dutch m'dear, I wubs you and all, but you made me go back and analyze the picture :p loves it!!

I'm just throwing this out there again, but I cannot get over how their bodies make a heart. Whomever came up with that idea deserves a medal. Seriously.

2. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Thanks for the friendly welcome, guys! From all the squeeing anticipation going on here today, I can tell I'll fit right in!! SQUEE!!!

dutch_treat, I thought the same thing about the apple but I'm more than willing to live in denialville! JenP, after reading your comment about the rings, I looked at the promo pic again (gladly!!) and was thrilled to see that neither of their left hands are visible. *fingers crossed*

So where does everyone live? Who will be the first to see the new epi tomorrow? I'm in Los Angeles, so it's still almost 27 hours away for me. 26 hours and 45 minutes but who's counting! ;)

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hi Roni!

Welcome here!

I hate that you have to wait awhile for the premiere. I'm in the south so I see it at 10:00 EST.

I've never noticed both of them hiding their ring fingers. I guess it gives me an excuse to check it out again ! :)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again! The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love, let the stormy clouds chase everyone from the place, come on with the rain I've a smile on my face!" :lol: *Mo splooshes into the thread, dressed up in rain gear and happy as a clam that our premiere is TOMORROW!!*

Hi, Hi, Hi shippy buddies! *Mo giggles and starts passing out the M&M's and confetti already!* Our premiere is in 26 hours, 23 minutes!! How totally awesome is that! We managed to make it through the WHOLE summer without losing focus or topics to discuss and now here we are mere hours away from our new season! *SQUEEE!!* :lol: I've abandoned any pretense of being realistic and decided to spend the next 26 or so hours jumping up and down and going "We're Canon baby! We're Canon!" :lol: Who's with me?! ;)

Okay see this is where the DVD's would come in handy! I wore my copy of this eppy on tape out I watched the hug so many times, and while I am almost 100% sure he doesn't say that I can't go back and double check...cuz my tape is practically fuzzy it's been watched so often! :lol:

Lol, not like they want to babes! ;) But still, just in case we've got all the angles covered! You man the Ob.Booth and I've got the spy cameras and spyholes covered...I think Aud is guarding the door with Mer and Dutch is helping me! So I'm pretty sure we're good to go! ;) Have at it D/L! :devil: :lol:

Yeah Nat, I have to say I agree with ya...as much as I really really would have loved for him to say that and really really hope he does say that to her soon...I am pretty certain he didn't at that point!

*High Five dude!* I gotta say I didn't think you'd do it...just cuz I can't imagine doing that myself, so the fact that you did...you're a rockstar dude! Well done! Now though comes the hard part I think, when the season gets going and future info of the really "Juicy" sort comes out...if you've made it this far though...you'll be okay I think! ;) I just know I couldn't do it! :lol: I love knowing all the juicy details about our D/L and their love and canon-ness! :devil: :D

Yeah I agree Liff babe, the more I look at her in the pic, the more I like it! She really does look more care-free...worry free, as if she has finally put her past and all it's pain behind her! Finally! And yeah it's definitely her time to shine! I agree about Danny too...I think that's true of both of them actually, there is a peace and a comfort to them now...they are both sure of the other's love and that is something that as long as you know that, everything else becomes less of a big deal!

*Squee!!* I LOVE that you pointed that out! Cuz I totally noticed that too...in fact I wasn't so much thinking that I couldn't see a ring, but rather that I couldn't see their ring fingers...and did that mean anything? Hidden wedding perhaps? :lol: D/L married? *Sigh...Swoon!!* :D Heehee! Yay! :lol:

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, we'll be watching tomorrow! It's only a day...a...way!" :D *Mo dons her own red wig and sings along with Dutch!* :lol:

Okey dokey...I'm off to read Dutch's brilliant ficcie...YAY! And then I'm gonna watch the premiere of "Bones"...yay! Have a fabulous evening my darlings...yay for tomorrow!

*Mo grins, giggles, waves and shimmers gleefully off to cloud 9 for an evening of lovely dreams!* :D

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Sings with Fluffy Twin!! La,la,la!! Singin' in the Rain...just singin' in the rain... :D

Darling Dutch, who got angsty but returned to her fluffier side said:
    Well, apples can symbolize many things. Of course in the good book, it represented 'temptation'---'A la Garden of Eden'. But in literature it can represent many things---devotion, love, fresh starts, knowledge, growth, cycle of life, beauty, etc. So it could mean all those things. It could symbolize a fresh D/L start. But Lindsay needs to move the apple!! Why place it between Adam and Lindsay? :eek: Why not Mac and Danny? Surely Fluffy Lynny would have enjoyed it more between those two. :lol:

Then again, it may just be 'an apple'. Maybe they just like apples. Who knows? :confused:

Dutch, I haven't been faithful about reading fics lately. I promise to catch up with yours. And My Fluffy T's. Mine will be out shortly!! *Looks at avvie* It's been six weeks, so I guess I'd better. ;)

*Here's to a 'fab' D/L season y'all! :cool:

6. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Aha! This means you're on the US West Coast with me, right?! Awesome! How do you stay away from here until it comes on in the west? I have such a hard time not peeking!!

*jumping up & down and squeeing like the fangirl she is* Me, me, me!!!! :lol:

ETA:
    24 hours and 21 minutes!!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud my wub!! Hi darling! :D *Mo grabs her Fluffy Twin by the hands and dances around in giddy circles!*
    I adore you Fluffy Twin! This is brilliant! :D (Not that yours wasn't Dutch dear ;) but I like the fluffy version better! :D ) Fresh start, Linds in a sexy dress, with flirty shorter hair and bare feet, Danny with nekkid arms, hot hat, ciggy and they are finally sharing a "meal"!! Oh wow this is gonna be an awesome season and ship is gonna rock...I mean we knew that, but really it's gonna ROCK!! :D

Lol, your ficcie will rock my darling Fluffy Twin...I know it! ;)

Tomorrow...tomorrow! :D

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Tonight, tonight, la la la la la la tonight I think the singing is contagious

I really envy you all that you would be able to watch it tonight. but hey, Im a patient girl I can wait a little

personally I dont have no expectation what so ever so I can only be pleasantly surprised. being SF has its perks

as for the apple, for me its just Adams lunch, nothing less, nothing more. but I love it how you all analyze it into the tiniest detail.

I would just like to see the outtakes of this photoshoot. or a video on how exactly they managed the "perfect heart" and I would like to send flowers to whomever came up with the idea.

I might pop in during today but in the case I wont - have beautiful Wendsday evening and see you Sunday :)

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread singing, "Today's the day! Today's the day!"* Howday! Yep - it's TODAY!!!! *SCREAM!*

We actually made it, and I'm still SF! :D hehehe.

Err...really? I just thought she had to put the apple down somewhere to stare at Danny, and she couldn't very well put it between them...so she put it between her and Adam instead. *shrugs* That's called me - being the ever optimist :D Nothing better right? The picture is gorgeous, D/L is gorgeous, negative thoughts ARE NOT ALLOWED! At least...until later.. ;)

Oh...and I forgot, sorry *sheepish smile* Welcome Roni!

Yeah, that definately had my eyes widening for a bit while staring at the picture again.. :lol: It's way too cute :) And he's teasing her for that sandwich, "Come on Montana, you gotta kiss me for your lunch" :devil: !!! :D

I know a few people have said that they don't agree with Lindsay's hair, and I know I didn't either at first. But it's one of those things that just grows on you - it's not off-putting or anything, I think we're just so used to having Lindsay with long wavy hair that something new makes all a bit sceptical at first. But still, I love it - she's definately looking more worry-free, more lively, and the same with Danny. He's not lookin' all tired and stressed - hell, he's got his Montana to come home to don't he? :devil: It's free therapeutical massage both ways - it's no wonder they look stress free :D

Oh they better have not! We were all supposed to have been invited to that! Remember all those plans a few threads back? I'm pretty sure we were talking about that when I first joined! I was/still am the designated photographer! *YUM!*

I still say it's part of her lunch!! I mean sid has his chips and drink, Flack has his gun (dont ask) Mac and Stella have their coffee, Danny has their sandwiches, Lindsay has her apple. I think the fact that Adam is turned away, signifies that the apple doesn't have anything to do with him, but rather still in the D/L zone. Besides, i tend to put my apple on my right side too - you're all going PARANOID! STOP IT! You'll get me paranoid too one of these days... yeesh

You and me both sweetpea. *tear* I can honestly say...I don't remember the last time I visited FF.net anymore. *sigh* Disgraceful I know... :p

Oh that's simple...hahaha, she doesn't! She comes by the moment Spoiler Queen Catey comes by with her boxes of goodies. :lol: Right Mo?

Well...I'm a wee bit too tired to jump up and down, I'm definately going all CANON!

Oh I so agree with you there, we know nothing! So anything will be a surprise, and a darn good one too! :lol:

Anywho - I'm off, Catch y'all later!! *Liff smooshes a cream pie in Roni's face since she's new, and sprays the rest of you lot with more chocolate*

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"It's HUMP Day-Premiere Day, We're Canon! It's HUMP Day-Premiere Day, We're Canon!" *Mo scrambles into the thread giddily singing a new song she made up! :lol: *

Good morning my dears! *Mo passes out large mugs of coffee and yummy fresh donuts!* IT'S TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry for the shrieking at this early hour...but I have been waiting all summer for this day and it's finally here and I think I might hyperventilate from all the excitement and anticipation! :lol: And the funny thing is, I was thinking about this...we haven't had any confirmed scenes of D/L tonight one way or the other (not to spoil you from being SF Liff!)...so we could get a huge lovely scene, or nothing! But it still doesn't matter to me! Cuz it's a new season and our couple is "IN LOVE" and freaking CANON! :lol: *Mo squees and jumps up and down!* I think I'm not gonna be so productive at work today...hmmmm, maybe I should attempt to calm down...*ponders for a sec...* Eh, nah! :lol: Not when there's only 15 hours left until our premiere!
    I apologize heartily to all y'all who won't be able to see it until tomorrow...I hope my giddyness isn't rubbing it in your faces! I know I have to wait just a few hours more than the East Coast to see it and I die with just that wait, so I can't imagine having to wait any longer! We'll make sure to post lots of fun details and pics asap for y'all! Promise! :D

And yeah Roni, Liff's right, I can't even stand waiting until the show airs over here on the West Coast to find out what happens...so I read the life-saving spoiler details our Queen of Spoilers Catey dear posts after she sees it totally luckily early! :D

Okay y'all! I'm jazzed for tonight, it's gonna be good I can feel it! And even if we don't get much...our season, our couple is finally back each week and together and in love and happy and...yay! :lol:

*Mo sighs happily!* Alright I must away to work...Happy Hump Day to everyone! And I will most definitely be back later today! :D

*Mo skips off to her fluffy bubble, shimmering away in cloud of fluffy pink fog!* :D

11. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ uh-HUH, Mo!

^^^ can i still dream it? ;) point proven and taken! :lol: thnx.

nat, im super envious right now! *straightens halo and eyes the beautiful dvds dear nat has* you can have a nice game of pool with danny if i could borrows those dvds. :lol:

dutch, whoowee [on the wings of love fic]. *goes to re-read the last paragraph again* tee-hee!! :) :) i'll see if tomorrow night will take me to sign up. ya hear that, stuffy and cuzzy?? :p

cuzzy and his SF company[/b] :D] obviously D/L related spoilers. :cool:

just hours away now.

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Y'know, it seems like just yesterday we were discussing the pool table scene - here we are now, only a few hours away from the premiere. Hell I'm just glad we have a new season upon us :) let alone seeing the awesome canon-ness that is Danny and Lindsay.

Those of you who will be watching it tonight - I wish all of you a great hour of television. I expect to come in here tomorrow and read all your loverly comments and pictures *cracks whip* :D

Cheers m'darlings! *mwah* xx

*swoons off to prepare sign for tomorrow - "Stuffy is curently watching her show, so please do not bother her or she will be forced to poke you with one of her four swords. Don't worry; you'll have a choice"*

13. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Today's the day!! Not sure about the rest of you, but I'm having a hard time concentrating on work today. :D T minus 12 hours and 20 minutes for me until liftoff!! Woo Hoo ... I'm such a fangirl .. :lol:

ETA: I had M&M's for breakfast ... :D :D :D :D

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wait, isn't there a premiere party at Angel's place?? *knocks on the door* Hey, I bring some goodies *shows lovely D/L pictures and huge packet of M&M's*

Anyway *giggles* It's today, it's today! Only some hours left to the premiere. I am excited and I am not even going to watch it. Just being here in this anxious shipping buddies ambient makes me feel excited...and a very good kind of excited!!

Still on the picture analizis, JenP, let me tell you that I loved you're 'Adam-finds-out-about-them' idea. I have no idea if it will happen, but it is a good hypothesis and it matches with his face :) Nicely thought my dear *high fives*

Oh, and Mo, I know what you were feeling a little while ago (previous page) about your expectations about the new season. I mean, I am sort of afraid we can be dreaming too high and then TPTB ruins it for us, or does not make it as we were thinking and then we might get disappointed. I think about this for like a second or two, and then I am like "But, Pam Veasey and Peter Lenkov + AZ rock, we are Canon, D/L is beautiful so dont fear" Living their LOVE until the last little bit, which never gets to be little actually, because their love never ends and grows to a bigger and bigger thing, so everytime we thought it was the most they could be there for each other, they prove us wrong :D *joins the Canon squeeing and the jumping*

So yeah, I wish you all who are going to watch the episode today a very good CSI:NY and D/L session and just come after to bring all the news. I'll be here in the morning to check everything ;)

Squeee! Premiere day and we are CANON :D

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Happy Premiere day!!!

Wow!! i cant believe this day is finally here fellow shippers!! **Chell-bell hands out a platter full of DL goodies... fics, Muffins cookies confetti and of course.. M&M's!!!!**

I can not wait to watch it tomorrow!! its gonna be sooo good!! im excited!! even more excited that i will get to see the 3rd episode while im in new york!!!! :D yay!!!

MO squealed:
    hehe i am !!!! i am!!!! *jumps up and down with Aud* we are with you all the DL way!! :D hehe

sorry this is short people!! but i have to run.. got work soon! :(

Angfy! hey huni!!! where u been hiding?! :lol: *hugz!*

where is delia lately?! :( XXX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.