CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It looks like there might be a bullet in there, so maybe the person got their face blown off? :eek:

It definitely looks like he's holding fabric against the gun. :eek:

2. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Now that, I'd pay good money to see....... :lol:

Lorelai I noticed that Flack and Hawkes were mighty close and found that I was more interested in that one shot than I have been the whole past season of the D/L twu wub story. :rolleyes:

But why oh why does Danny look like a cheap street hustler??? overkill people.... He's dressed like the kinda guy you'd cross the street to get away from if you saw him walking towards you, thinking he was gonna try and sell you something dodgy....He just looks sleazy.....

Although, I suppose I could forgive him if he's on his way to do a photo shoot for 'Playgirl' :p

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

*hugs Shane* Thank you for cheering up my morning. :D

The picture is even more awesome in HQ. But I'm not happy about the thought of Flack wiping down a gun... eta: I'm also not happy about Stella wearing a top so sheer that you can see her bra through it, or Danny (who has his police badge/shield thing so I assume it's a work look) wearing that outfit and having a cigarette behind his ear.

Actually, talking of their police badges, obviously Adam and Sid don't have them, but you also can't see them on either Flack or Lindsay? A sign of things to come perhaps? Or simply reading too much into the image? :lol:

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Shane, you ARE the BEST!!!! :) Thank you soooo much for posting this pic. *runs of to printers shop to get it in A2 for my kitchen*

You were just making not just my day, but my frakking WEEK!!! :lol: :D *huggles Shane*

About the clues:

I guess that Flack is somewhat pointing his gun towards Hawkes could mean something indeed. I mean this is a somewhat awkward hand position. Would you hold a gun like this ( I mean they are supposed to be on a BREAK in this pic) when somebody is sitting beside you???

As for Adam's screen... to me it looks an awful lot like a birds view of Manhattan. But what do I know... random guess. His look is fantastic indeed. Wonder what is it about.

Mac's tie... still not over it. Maybe it is a hint for his past. In his past he was always wearing those things and now he is dealing with a secret that might have been to do with his past. That it is loose, might be a clue that he separated himself from this secret/event/whatever that happened in the past, but it starts to coming back to him (strangeling him?)...

Lindsay's hair... I love it so much! When Anna was on "Medical INvestigators" or however that show was called, she had it somewhat similar to this, but darker and without this outward roll. But I though it looked great on her. Then she showed up at CSI NY and I thought: OMG, can sb tell that girl that the 80s are over??? ;)
    So, I appreciate her new style! :) :) *ducks down b/c of flying things approaching me quickly*

ETA:

One more... Why is that rope actually in the pic? Isn't his quite unusal for a STUDIO shoot? I mean, why do they put something in their way. That doesn't make sense (especially because the original version from 1932 does not have it either!) EXCEPT it is clue. Sid is in some kind separated from the rest of the gang. Probably because he is involved in that secret that Mac deals with? In a not so nice way, I mean...

As well, I was thinking about the other promo pic sb posted some time ago (the one with the BigBen in the back)... there on Mac's screen is also a birds view perspective, as it is on Adam's screen now. Maybe the actual birds view is a hint? Usually we get random stuff to see on those screens, but I can't imagine this being a coincidence...

Any thoughts?

5. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

It looks like Hawkes is holding a camera, which, as a CSI he carries alot. So maybe nothing significant there.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Awesome pic,unfortunately the hq isn't working for me and that's driving me crazy because I want it badly. :(

Hmmm,Peyton's not on it but I love Mac with the tie and that Sid and Adam are there.

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the pic, vegaslight, I think I just found my new wallpaper! :D

And I'm still thinking about that apple beside Lindsay... yes, definitely reading too much into it!

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love you!! that pic is awesome [​IMG]

^^^exactly... I was my wall as soon as a pressed save!!:)

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for the pic, Shane! :D

I want to know why Flack is wiping that gun down! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I noticed the leg thing with Hawkes, too. :lol:

10. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

thanks for the picture, Shane!

they look great but the whole mystery about it is driving me crazy. I just hope this season will be a lot better than the last one...

... and that ill never see Danny at work like that. :lol: Gosh, yes he has a great body but they can show it after work like that...

But the best thing is of course that Adam and Sid are with them. Fantastic :D :D :D :D

11. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pic, Shane!

I suspect Flack is just cleaning his gun like a good little police officer. I love that he doesn't want to risk his pants getting dirty. I guess they're still holding out on that uniform allowance.

If he looks unhappy, it's probably because he is spending his lunch hour maintaining his weapon while Danny is hogging the sandwiches. :p

It's nice to see Sid and Adam in the promo shot this year. I guess we'll soon know if they have also made it into the opening credits.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

New season tonight! And I also have new promotional photos for episodes 3 & 4. I guess Gary/Mac will be performing in episode 4 -- awesome!

All from my site

Modern Day Gallery . Please credit when using. :)

Season 4 Episode 3 - "You Only Die Once"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(How to view thumbnails - click thumbnail, and once you are the image site, there will be a MQ image with a Link underneath it for Full Resolution photo. As always, you can view the HQ photo on my site.)

Season 4 Episode 4 - "Time's Up"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy!

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Shit. We get to see Mac playing bass again?

*flails*

Thanks so much for the pics!

14. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Mac back at the bass! Awesome! Thanks :D!

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

In the steel beam promo picture maybe it indicates Danny will go undercover. Since Danny and Lindsay are dressed in old style, it could indicated their relationship could be old fashion. The kind where the woman doesn't question the guys behavior, just smiles adoringly at him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.