CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Poor vegaslights, some people thought you were a bad, bad boy. :devil: (Oh wait, you are a bad boy, aren't you?)

Is this ... typo going to continue from CBS for the whole season? That's the cast listing for episode seven, right? Innnnteresting.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ruh oh. Kimmy knows I'm a bad boy. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? ;)

Nah. I'm harmless. ;) :p

Who knows if this is a stint from CBS or if this is just an honest mistake that just keeps happening.

And this is the listing for episode four. Episode 7 is "Communed Sentences". :)

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Wow! I've just been missing in action for the weekend and I come back to this thread with all this D/L brouhaha...Anyway, just saw the Sky High promo pics...*Eeep* *Ewww* What the heck is Lindsay doing to Danny with her toes?!? So gross! :lol: :eek: :lol: Anyway, as for the rest of the cast, they look amazing! As for Flack, I hope he isn't covering anything up...I want to find out more about his background.

Yes, Sasha Cohen sucked...She couldn't act to save her life. She should just stick to what she's good at, skating...and I've heard she wants to make a career out of acting. Yikes!

Thanks Lorelai for the link! :)

I'm glad Angell's back...I agree with you guys, Anna Belknap as recurring cast member...my favorite typo too! :lol:

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Whoops, me bad. Still, the typo staying up to episode four ... what is up with that? :lol:

Anyways, the season premiere is in about 24 hours! :D Are you guys excited or what?

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm excited for the premiere, but I don't want to act too crazy...

So at 10:00, I was like "EXACTLY 24 HOURS UNTIL CSI:NY!"

*cough*

I'll have to get my tingle-pants ready for the Brokeback Crimelab chat. *rubs hands together* Mmm, AdamAdamAdam... :devil:

As for the typo--it's been reported (probably by a lot of people), so there must be a lack of communication at some point along the line. They probably copy-and-paste the reg and recurring casts lists each time and don't bother to assume there's a mistake--doesn't explain how the mistake happened in the first place, though. *chuckle*

I'm enjoying it while it lasts, though. :p

6. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I envy you all!!! Don't know how long we'll have to wait, but I'll enjoy reading all your comments.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's funny that the typo persists despite the fact that the CBS PR department has supposedly been contacted. They should just go ahead and make it a reality now. :p Though they do need to bump A.J. up where he belongs. ;)

Glad to see Angell is back!!! :D :D :D

As for Flack, I don't see his cover up--IF there is one--being related to a girlfriend we're supposedly going to see once. In fact, I have a feeling if that is a clue, it won't be until the latter half of the season, once Mac's big drama is wrapped up. I guess we'll see... ;)

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I was wondering if Claire Forlani is coming back? anyone know?

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Yes, I have set up the TV and warned the hubby that he will get zero attention from me this evening. CSI:NY and the weekly chat is back!

10. hyburn8

hyburn8 Hit and Run

This is in reference to the beam promo picture:

Maybe it is because it is late and I am not thinking straight, but, Is it just me or does it look like a bag of Skittles next to Sid's pop can? Not that that has anything to really do with anything of significance, I'm just saying.....

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I haven't seen any spoilers about Claire Forlani coming back. In the season opener Mac said he enjoyed meeting Peyton's family and that she planned to stay a few weeks longer. It seemed to suggest she may have stayed to spend time with her family. Is Mac telling the truth or making up a story to stop any questioning from Stella?

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wow that IS a nice question... would Mac actually lie to Stella? o_O ooh... we'll know if Peyton comes back (anyone know if she's returning at all -maybe in the mid season?)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Didn't they say that the thing with Mac would be a 13 episode arc? Maybe Peyton's return (if there is one) will occur mid-season then...

Not sure about the skittles, hyburn. :p

14. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

I don't know if she is sorry but she has been taken off guest stars on imdb! I hope so hehe

15. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I think that's a bag of chips... more specifically Doritos :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.