Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi Michelle! Nice to see you! Come by when you can; we have cookies and Blue Hawaiian. :D
    So what does CatNip have? Besides catnip... :lol: I should stop by sometime. CathStokes (Lynn) is a CatNip fan and she's cool.

Edit: Woo! A new page! :cool:

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

*Gasp!* Hestia You must watch CSI! :(

*waves to everyone!* Sorry for running off again! :( I'll try not to!

TheCoroner: Hey! Nice to see you back as well!

I refuse to believe that Sara will die... but I just want Greg and Sara to realize what they are missing out on: each other and hopefully find each other after the accident. :D Once Sara gets RESCUSED!

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I think Greg would be devastated if Sara died. *shivers at thought of that* Maybe even more than his team mates. To me it seems at least that Sara means so much to him. He's had a crush on her for so long, and he totally respects her and loves her when he's around her. I think it would indeed be interesting to see how he'd react. But that doesn't mean at all that I want it to happen! CSI without Sara Sidle is no CSI. But it would be interesting to see Greg's dealing with her death.

That's a good idea Hestia! It's a good way of starting something to talk about when you post a picture. But everyday is maybe too much. ;)

I cannot wait for the season premiere! Even though I'm so mad I'm not gonna be able to see it, I'm so excited to finally know what's gonna happen. And I keep my fingers crossed for some Sandleness!

4. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

The season premiere is so close!
    Let us all beg to TPTB for some sandle!
    *Gets down on knees* Please please please! PTB give us sandle! Anything sandle!
    I think that'll work.
    Maybe we should send them some of King Liff's cakes. =]

5. SandleGal212

SandleGal212 Dead on Arrival

Hello! I'm Lauren....
    I'm now happy to say that I am no longer a lurker. :) I am a HUGE Sandle fan and it was really a big blow when I found out about GSR. I just think they're so cute, so perfect.... Ugh. :p

Anywho, I don't really like coffee, but hopefully I won't be hated for that here. :D
    And I really wished that we could have gotten better reactions to the GSR from the characters. Greg looked quite... disturbed though. :lol:

Only a few more days 'til the premiere!

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Welcome Lauren! [​IMG] Always glad to have new faces around here. And don't worry, I don't like coffee either! :lol: You can have this big, chcolatey-chip positivity cookie. [​IMG]
    Don't be afraid to post here when you can. We're still a bit lagging but I'm sure we'll be back to normal on Thursday.

I'm sorry; it's out of my hands! [​IMG] Stupid night class that I only have to take on Thursdays... I'll be missing two of my favorite Thursday shows but I'll still be here to gush and smile when you tell the rest of us (like Pau,Naz, and Eva) what happened. Besides, I think I can watch it on the CBS website a day or so after it airs.

To answer my own question, I also think Greg will be devastated. Those two worked closely when he first began training and his feelings for her in the beginning wouldn't fade like that. He'd kick himself if anything ever happened to her *and I too hope, hope, hope Sara doesn't die!*

7. SandleGal212

SandleGal212 Dead on Arrival

Awesome! I was actually craving a chocolate chip cookie earlier.... :p
    But yep, hopefully it will pick up. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about the premiere. :) I pray for the slightest look between Sara and Greg. ;)

And I really hope Sara won't die either. I don't think the show would really feel right without one of the characters, and obviously, Sandle would be over. :( Meh, just have to wait and see.

~Lauren~

8. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

CatNip is all that we need. LOL! CatNip is hot and steamy and way too much fun. Yummy.

9. ams_the_angel

ams_the_angel Victim

Hello guys ... sorry I haven't been here lately , but I was with Danni in the hospital ... she broke her hand . Anyway , thank you for your wishes and sorry for replying after such a long time . Love the pics and icon and the rewritten scene . Sandle 4ever !

10. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hi Amelia! How've you been? :eek: Poor Danni! Give her my best wishes. I hope she gets better soon! :D
    It's not a problem if you can't come around that often so don't even think about worrying or apologising about it! :D

Welcome to the thread, Lauren! :D I was a lurker for quite some time too :lol: Hey, no worries, i'm not a fan of coffee either but still, if Greggo and Sara like it... ;)

Poor you, Hestia! :( At least you can watch it on the CBS website. It won't let me since I'm from England :rolleyes: I tried it out once since I've missed pretty much all of Season 7 (INCLUDING FANNYSMACKIN!*Cries*)
    and wanted to catch up, but...alas, it was not to be *sulks*

If Sara died, Greg would be absolutely heartbroken. From the way he acts around her, to the way he supports her in everything she does, it's obvious that he has deep feelings for her, and most probably loves her. I remember something Tidus says in Final Fantasy X that kinda fits this question.

"The old lady next door told me...when a lovebird dies, the one left behind...It just gives up living so it can join its mate."

If Sara died, then Greg would probably not get over it, and I seriously don't want that to happen since then I lose both of my favourite characters! :eek:

Oh, and finally, welcome Michelle! Glad to see a few new faces around here!

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Amelia, send my best wishes to Dani, hope she gets better soon!
    Sabser, loved that quote, although it's sad. I've got one from a song (I think by Death Cab for Cutie):
    If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
    Just as sad...
    Hey c'mon let's think positive!!!
    Tomorrow's episode here will be Fannysmackin! I'm so excited about the synchro, I'm afraid that they'll mess it all up... they always do :rolleyes:

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Sorry for double post but as no one else is posting...

It's Fannysmackin time here in Germany! And they just showed THE scene - "I came here for you Greg." *squee* And the synchro wasn't even that bad.

So here it is, to celebrate Sandle and the upcoming new season with hopefully loads of Sandle scenes - the

Sandle Quote of the Day

Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope; and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable. ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Let's never give up on Sandle!!!

13. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I'm so happy for you! I hate it when synchro's off, but I only have to worry about it on my animes. :p

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OH HAI! I haven't been in here for a while. :)

There wasn't really any Sandle but aw! You can totally tell Greg was so worried in the helicopter!

I was reading the Snickers thread cause... well just cause. :p And someone said Nick asks Greg if Sara said anything to him about her and Grissom. We could totally see a reaction from him then! You know, him being all sad that she didn't! *optomistic*

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Guess who's back (writing while mom's not watching ). I missed you guys so much ... sorry 4 not being here , but I broke my arm ... . I wanted see the episode ... but I can't , I have to wait ... but I'm sad cuz there was no Sandle scene *cries* , but still ... there will be a lot of them this season !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.