Episode #601: 'Dangerous Son' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah...Ryan....pulls it off.....Frank....not so much...

2. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I wanna see Calleigh in a uniform.

But those are just faniciful dreams that will probably never come true.

Tripp is a Srgt. now, that's crazy. Everything is getting crazy on the show.

Megan <3

3. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

Have you already seen the first 3 minutes of the season premiere? The episode starts with Valera telling H about the kid's DNA, and then it goes back some hours in time. I love the look on H's face when he reads the DNA papers! xD
    I also like the part where Kyle is running away from the cops with a gun, I'd love to see how Horatio will react to having a rebellious and criminal son.

It just made me want to see this episode even more... I just can't wait!

4. RedHot

RedHot Witness

I've just check youtube, and saw three exclusive videos of the season 6 Dangerous Son, posted by CBS.

5. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I love it when they backtrack episodes. I cannot wait for tomorrow, but hoping it doesn't disappoint.

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Tonight! I wish it already was that far that I was actually watching. May til September is to long to wait each year!

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I am so freaking excited about this that I dreamed about the episode which is weird.

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

YAY the new season's finally here.

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I think you might have posted that in the wrong thread. The first post does not mention Speedle or list Rory Cochrane among the cast. Or do you know something about this episode that I have not read?

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

My apologies. I"d responded to sphinx's post that had been posted. Didn't read any posts before that. My apologies once again.

*edited to remove future spoiler*

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

WOO HOO!!!
    CSI: Miami season 6 premeire party at my place.
    Everyone come to Alabama.

Kidding aside. Total seriousness.
    Tonight's episode "looks" like a good one. "Looks" can be deceiving. The season 5 season finale "looked" like a good episode but it turned out to be a BIG bore. I hope tonight's episode lives up to how it "looks".

12. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

just finished the episode and i have to say it felt like crammed esp the scenes with natalia and wolfe it just didnt belong to the storyline its like the writers said oh we have to include nat/wolfe somehow and it just didnt work...horatio's son is actually believable to be his son coz he kinda looks like him...im just disappointed right now the hype was like in the finale and it just didnt deliver...

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

see I LOVED this episode!!! I agree that they did a great job getting someone who looks like it could be his son!!! And Ryan looked beyond HOT!!! **drools** And I know there was a debate that in some of the earlier promos whether or not it was Jake and Calleigh making out!~ now I dont know what to think?!?! And Eric looked HOT as well but Ryan~ YUMMY!!!

14. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

i agree nicky. i thought the episode needed alot more, and i dont know if you saw that attitude and that vibe that eric was giving calleigh in the beginning of the episode about the sun tan(lol) I wish they focused more on horatio and his son and i wish we could of seen more frank and alex. I can't wait for the next episode. I just hope it doesnt end like a dramatic ending like S4. and what happened to the supposed return or view of speedle. where was he :(

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

So sad at the end though when Kyle inadvertantly refused Horatio. Although he didn't know H was his father, it was still sad to see that Kyle didn't want his help regardless.
    Great banter between H and Yelina, though. Totally made the episode.