Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Yippie tomorrow H/Y episode!!! I'm seriously a freak when I know Yelina is going to appear. I get up around 4 am here to see the episode. All the others I can wait till I get back from school but not when she appears. GO HY! :p

Will make sure that those who don't get to see it this evening / tomorrow will get to see the H/Y scenes ;)

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Good for you, Kit. Thanks to you I will be able to watch them again and again myself!

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'll try to put the sound sychronized, but it usually takes a lot of time. Time I don't have these days.. Anyway we'll see. The day after I don't have school so :D

Anyway gorgeous wallpapers katpin. I'm bringing another H/Y song! It's from a Belgian singer called Nathalia.

Nathalia - I've only just begun to fight

She wants me out of the action
    She's coming hard
    But this ain't the end of the battle
    It's just the start

I will not fold under fire
    I’m holding my spot
    She waits back on the bottom

I’ll be on top

I’ve only just begun to fight
    You ain’t seen nothing yet
    I’ve just begun to fight
    To prove I’m the love of your life
    I’m gonna kiss every doubt from your lips baby
    I’ve only begun to fight

It’s more than just knowing you want it
    It’s knowing how bad
    To keep it you got to be on it
    With all that you have
    She thinks that she’ll be the victress
    She should think twice
    Cause I’m in this game to the finish
    And I won’t play nice

I’ve just begun to fight
    I’ve only begun to fight

You’ll find every woman you need right here
    I won’t let you forget what you got
    Just getting hot!

I’ve just begun to fight
    I’ve only begun to fight

Don’t count me out
    I’ve only begun to fight
    Don’t count me out
    I’ve only begun to fight

If you imagine H has got another girl who tries to seduce him, it's a very appropriate song. Yelina would indeed fight for HER man! The "I'm gonna kiss every doubts from your lips baby." is a universal H/Y dream, I think =D

I'll try to drop by, bringing another H/Y wallpaper :)

4. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Have I mentioned that I love you? ;)

Thanks for all the welcome backs, I had a wonderful time. How could I not, with the sun shining from a clear sky every day! :cool:

Looking foreward to hearing about the epi tomorrow.

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hi!
    *waves shyly* remember me? sorry for the long absence...

I saw 'Rio' for the first time some weeks ago.
    I liked the few Horatio/Yelina scenes, but I was slightly disappointed. can't say why. Something was missing.
    Yelina look gorgeous, but she had a lot to cope with and I suffered with her.
    Loved the last scene and the smiles they exchanged. I also liked the scenes where they met after a long, long time.
    I think I have to watch it again (and again) soon.
    and now it's a long time until I can see 'Burned'.

can't wait for your reviews about the first episode of the season tonight.
    I hope to read about lots of good H/Y moments. :D

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

hope to read lots about the H/Y scenes tomorrow any pics or vid would be great,just notice i have 11 weeks til see epi Burned :)

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

So say we all. !!! :D BTW it`s good to know that soon ur going to have normal net connection. ;)

Hey, inge so great to have u back here, u have been missed. :D *hugs* I agree that'Rio', even 'Burned' leave some of us with mix feelings. Hope after few hours in S6 premiere to have some good surprise for us, even this to be normal H open liner hehhe

8. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

I really have no idea what's being discussed at this exact moment, because I didn't read most of the posts leading up to my comment, but I love the wallpapers posted somewhere above this. They're beautiful. And I'm picturing Mini-Horatio's and Yelina's running around a nice house with Yelina very calmly explaining to one of the little ones why they can't put the kitten in the box. Or something of that nature, cause after "Mini-Horatio's and Yelina's" the vision was gone and I was flying by the seat of my pants.

It's officially 10 o'clock pm (eastern?) time (well, whatever time zone it is in West Lafayette, IN) and the CSI:Miami season 6 premiere is starting and where is this hopeless little Hoyay-Hip huggers shipper? At work. Darn my boss for scheduling me 6 to midnight mondays. And I probably won't get to watch it until late morning tomorrow because i'm filming a video for Girl Scouts of Central Indiana and GRRRRR. I MUST KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!

*dying because of missing CSI:Miami premiere*
    Gillian Sara Grissom

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I'm baaaaack :D

There were some great moments between H and Yelina in this episode, particularly when H reveals to Yelina that Kyle is his son. After he explained the situation between himself and Kyle's mother, named Julia something, she remarked that he "would make a great father". There were ample amounts of looks betwixt the two which were quite reminiscent of the old days. I'm very pleased with the H/Y moments on this episode.

10. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Not bad. . . not enough, but not bad!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

There were some great looks shared between H and Y, and H even had a couple of little smiles for her. Y gave him lots of her compassionate and accepting looks. H was much warmer than in Burned. Sofia was her usual gorgeous self, with another white suit and high heels - that is just so weird to me! H actually SHARED information without keeping anything back! He told Y about Kyle's mom, and that it was serious for him, but she disappeared and he never knew where she went (or that she was pregnant). (But I'm getting ahead of myself - that didn't happen til the end.) It wasn't clear to me what made him suspicious of Kyle's parentage in the first place - I suppose we're supposed to believe it was some kind of intuition. The kid looks like he could be H's son - a vague resemblance. It was also unclear to me exactly how Y became aquainted with the case. When H and Y met up, she said she hadn't seen him in awhile, but figured he could use some help since she's a PI. That was a little strange and confusing. How did she know about it if he didn't call her, and if he called her, why would she have to 'figure' - he would have said he needed help. At first he wanted her to investigate Kyle's foster home, and find out everything she could about his family. She asked at one point why H was so interested in this kid, and he was a little evasive there, but as soon as parentage was confirmed, he told her.

I wonder whether its easier for him to be truthful with her now that there's nothing going on between them, and he thinks of her as a friend?

Anyway, there wasn't enough of Sofia, but my specs never fell off, so the whole story almost made sense! As soon as ya'll see it, tell me if you think he was more like the H of the earlier seasons. He didn't seem so horribly intense.

Does anyone but me think that Sofia's face can look lots of different ways? I don't mean expression; maybe its camera angle. In some of the shots she reminded me of how she looked at the end of Simple Man - the bone structure and beautiful lips. In others she seemed to have a rounder face like in her earliest appearances. Someone commented after Rio that sometimes her face looks almost flat, and I agree, altho' I didn't notice that in this episode. I just don't think I've noticed other people on TV who can look so different at different times. Do you know what I mean?

EyeHeartH, we were writing at the same time! Glad we seem to agree!

And now its my bedtime, so I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow!

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

S P O I L E R P I C T U R E S

(S06E01 - ' Dangerous son')

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6
    Pic 7
    Pic 8
    Pic 9
    Pic 10
    Pic 11
    Pic 12
    Pic 13
    Pic 14
    Pic 15
    Pic 16
    Pic 17
    Pic 18
    Pic 19
    Pic 20
    Pic 21
    Pic 22
    Pic 23
    Pic 24
    Pic 25
    Pic 26
    Pic 27
    Pic 28
    Pic 29
    Pic 30
    Pic 31
    Pic 32
    Pic 33
    Pic 34
    Pic 35
    Pic 36
    Pic 37
    Pic 38
    Pic 39
    Pic 40
    Pic 41
    Pic 42
    Pic 43
    Pic 44
    Pic 45
    Pic 46
    Pic 47
    Pic 48
    Pic 49
    Pic 50
    Pic 51
    Pic 52
    Pic 53
    Pic 54
    Pic 55
    Pic 56
    Pic 57
    Pic 58
    Pic 59
    Pic 60
    Pic 61
    Pic 62
    Pic 63
    Pic 64
    Pic 65
    Pic 66
    Pic 67
    Pic 68
    Pic 69
    Pic 70
    Pic 71
    Pic 72

PS Spoiler VIDEO !!!!

This is not the best vid that I make, but I have cold/fever and from two days act a lot out of space, sorry . Catch with u guys letter.

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks muchly for the pics and video, pusher. Gotta make some time later to look at 'em.

Since the epiosde has already aired in the US, do we still need the spoiler tags?

Luce reminded me that s6 premier was on today. Clean forgot about it. Real life and all. Anyhow, been reading some of the posts in Miami forum and had to chuckle over mid_tip's comments about H & Y:

"...And then they randomly meet by rivers, oceans, and canals and do some awkward flirting but then she walks away and... nothing happens." Hee about the "rivers, oceans and canals" bit. :)

She also mentioned something about H lying to the kid's mother about his real name etc. What was the story behing this?

Thanks much.

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Spoiler Space

Before 16 years ago H was work undercover and this lady know him by other name. But suddenly after few months she disappear (I don`t think he lie to her, maybe H didn`t have time to say his real name :rolleyes:). Also H didn`t know that Julia was pregnant. What most irritate me is that when Yelina ask H 'was it seriously?!' H answer was something like 'It was for me' + poor puppy face expression - blahhh (too big dejavu with Aerosol)

As a whole the epis was nothing interesting for me. No wonder at all that u forgot the day for S6 premiere. Miami do nothing for us from very long time. ;)

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Wow, Pusher, I need to loan you my magic specs! As critical as I am, I thought the episode at least showed H with a softer aspect. And I love to look at Sofia no matter what. . .but she wasn't in the epi enough for me. Kept looking for her name on the list of guest stars - its usually first, but it was last this time.
    H did not tell Kyle he was his son. I thought from one of the early spoilers that he would.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That really made me chuckle too. ;) Sorry for being rather AWOL here lately. Real life has taken over a bit for me too.

I did want to say a HUGE thank you to Pusher for all those screencaps and the video. Especially when you're not feeling very well. :( *hugs* I will look at them all properly later when I get home. I should be able to see the episode for myself too.

Thanks also for the reviews and thoughts. At least I have something to go on and hopefully, I should be able to form my own thoughts over the next few days. Afterall, it seems that we will have a long wait for more Yelina screentime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.