CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

I think it’s rather funny that you have to decapitate them, so that it resembles a heart at all. What could that symbolize… ;)

Anyways I think it’s a great promo pic since it gives us so much to speculate about.
    I’m really curious about Flack and Hawkes and I really hope that Danny’s wardrobe and the cigarette behind his ear are a reference to Louie. But probably I shouldn’t expect too much…

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I LOVE the pic and I really really hope there will be more - and bigger ones. I missed promo pics during S3

the DL thing is really cute, except for the hat, and its nice though strange that she is barefoot.

the apple is adms lunch IMHO but I wonder what is he looking at

3. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I couldn't have said it better. Notice the trembling lines there, I was trying not to puke as I was doing it.

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Macs tie........ well I thought he wore it like that when he was stressed! So maybe hes going to get a rough time this season!?!?!?

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'VE GOT THE CAST PROMO IN HQ! lol.

Looks like this season we'll get cast promos. :)

Courtesy of my website, Modern Day Gallery here is the cast promo. Resolution is 2946 x 2301 pixels.

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

6. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

^^Thanks! I've been waiting for you to come along with this! :lol: I have to say, that if all the props and stuff are clues, I'm lost. :lol: I have no clue what any of it means.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*glomps Shane and snorgles him*

Kisses, darling! :D :D :D

ETA: Well, we know know the reason for Adam's expression--he's got one of those earwig things like they use on "Torchwood".

Adam's secret is that he's part of the American version of Torchwood. Awesome. ;)

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well it does take time. :lol:

It appears Sheldon is shining a flashlight on Flack's gun which is pointing at Sheldon's leg. Sid is examining a X-ray (with a weird look :lol: ) with a soda can and a bag of chips. Mac has a themas and is looking at Stella's (gadget. I forget the name. lmfao) and he has a newspaper in his hand. Danny has a cigarette in on his ear and his showing his sandwich to Lindsay. Adam -- he has his computer, and on the screen is a birds eye view of NY.

ETA: *glomps Ray*

*kisses back* :D :D

LUVS YA! :)

ETA2: And why haven't you been on AIM, dear? :p

9. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Am I the only person who doesn't like Lindsay's hair?

It's bothering me terribly. :/

10. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

If I didn't think it was a birds eye view of New York, I'd probably accuse Adam of playing a computer game on the internet, chatting it up with the other players thanks to that little ear piece he has. :p

But I am curious about the cell phone piece (headset -- whatever you want to call it) that he has on. Unless it's just more tech stuff they piled on him.

Thanks for the bigger pic!

11. Faylinn

He's in the American version of Torchwood, dearie. And he's looking at Manhattan on his computer because there's some alien threat in the city and he has to save the day in his snazzy sneakers.

I can nibble him plz? ;)

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D Thank you vegaslights !

:lol: Not a look I like,pretty_in_pink but it's Lindsay, so whatever!

I love Adam's "WTF!" face!
    Danny really needs to reconsider his job outfits! But I'm glad he still owns glasses. :cool: And I hope that the cigarette behind his ear means Louie will be back. And I do like that while she looks at him & grabs him, he looks at the food! And we thought Flack is the only one who loves his food! :p

I love Mac & Stella, they look great!
    Is it a clue that Mac's & Flack's ties look a little alike? :lol:

:( Donnie looks sad / worried! Why baby? :(

Question : if Lindsay grabbing Danny with her toes means love, what does it mean that Hawkes has one leg on top of Flack’s? They make an X with their legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Well, I dunno but sometimes in fandom in the East, an 'X' between two characters pretty much means the same thing as a '/' in the West. :lol: I'll leave it at that.

14. Faylinn

Dude! Someone pointed that out to me earlier and my first thought was "doesn't X stand for kisses?" :lol: So Danny and Lindsay kinda-sorta supposedly resemble an abstract version of a symbol for love--and Flack and Hawkes are making an obvious symbol for smooches. Hilarious. :p

I couldn't care less about Lindsay's hair so long as she doesn't start wearing short skirts to crime scenes where they have to kneel down. No, TPTB, it won't pique my interest if you give me a beaver shot. :eek:

I thought about the ties too, Lorelai, since they both have diagonal lines in similar colors. Interesting.

My mom made fun of his hair. She called him 'handsome' in "The Last Sin Eater" with the beard of doom and long-ish hair, but she thinks Adam's fwoofy look is bad? *sniffle* ;)

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

OK, I gots some questions about the pic.

What the heck is in the lid of Danny's sandwich container?

Is the front part of the skull missing in Sid's X-ray?

Does it look like Flack is wiping down the gun?

and

Do Lindsay's bare feet signify country girls from Montana don't wear shoes? :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.