Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

I agree on the "PWF" ep. I thought he was a big jerk-face, and get mad everytime I see that, I think, watching it many times, she caught him off guard, and he, being so blunt as we all know he is, blurted that out, and did hurt her, he just hadn't admittted his feelings at that point, and maybe his hearing issues, were a factor and maybe he was busy doing things, but still he came across as cold :( things have sure changed, haven't they :p

[​IMG]

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Can't we put fanfic titles on if we don't link the over PG13 ones? I'd like to know what your reading GSRfanatic25, drop me a PM if you don't want to risk p*ss*ng offf the mods.

I was thinking about how Sara(Jorja) was brought in as Grissom's love interest because Chandra West(Holly Gribbs) didn't have any on screen chemistry with Billy.(how sad is that for her.) So anyway, Holly was supposed to be the love interest yet she was shot in the pilot & killed in the second episode. I was wondering if they had this girlfriend might die thing on hold since then.

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i still think he could have been more tactful. i still get a little mad at him when i see PWF. but then i remind myself that he eventually pulled that lovely head out of his lovely a** and it makes me feel a little better.

brookie, are you reading a fanfic that has teh initials CC? i really don't want to get into trouble, or I'd put the title.

i have to reread fanfics i've read at school because my mom made me stop printing out new ones. i made us run out of printer ink and she got really perturbed.
    fanfics, reruns, sites like this... it's what keeps me from climbing the walls! it's only four days, we can make it...
    GSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSR that's all that's on my brain these days!!

4. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

hi everyone been gone for awhile
    busy with school
    the only thing i allowed myself was reading fanfic or i would go crazy and the premiere is one day before my birthday!!!
    So I will either cry or be very happy!

I think Gil was cold in PWF too but he always went back and forth with Sara. I think part of it was the fact that he was the boss which is why i think they should make Cath the boss so GSR can be happy and together at work and at home.
    I know in some fanfic Sara joined the FBI all the weaponless defense training
    anyone else worried about the new girl taking away screen time from Sara yes i love GSR but i also love Sara as her own character and Jorja Fox is amazing i want her to have more screen time not less or i may just stop watching. After the cath centric year that was season 7 i want my sara to get more time

GSR rules and CSI rocks in that order!!!
    Be my Idol...Don't Kill Sidle

Go Team SO!!!
    and that's all she wrote...for now

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Hehe, yes GSRfanatic25 I'm reading CC. Last night I read the prequel and the first one, now I'm going to start the second part. I never print stuff out, my mom would spazz. She doesn't even know I read fanfic... not sure
    she even knows what fanfic is...

Today I started shaking. I was thinking about the premiere and I just started shaking, sort of like Greg's hands in Inside the Box. It scared me. It lasted for a few seconds and then it stopped.

4 days! Omg, I don't think I'll be sleeping on Wednesday...

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I think we all read casa this week!!
    That is soo funny. I started my marathon today *laughs, cries, wants more and more GSR good stuff*

I cannot believe we have less than four days. Can you all remember when I started counting down and we were all whining about how were we going to make it through two whole months? Well we did it!! Hooray for us *Tosses Dove Chocolates to everyone*.

As for PWF, I also think he was SCARED TO DEATH. He isn't the most open, affectionate, flirty guy in the world, and here is this young, beautiful, sexy woman whom he is crazy about in total secret asking him out. He thinks that he has been so good about keeping it professional, about not letting on that he wants her, cares about her more than a co-worker, and all of a sudden she is putting it out there in the open, and he just can't handle it.

Ok the offical countdown: 3 days, 22 hours and 4 minutes!!!!
    let's see, that's 94 hours, 4 min, or 5644 minutes!!

7. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I think they were both scared remember in PWF how sara hesitated and that is why she was in the explosion. Sara pauses to take a breath a few times to get her courage up.
    When he sees her hand she wants to work with him. They have always been more comfortable with work and they are sexy when they do. The actors do so much so effortlessly, moving the same way etc
    I actually loved their push and pull the actors always made it have meaning.

Even though in the episode they writers wanted the attraction to end on GIl's rejection. Fox and Peterson did not they knew it was wrong and we should all love them for it forever.

GSR Rules and CSI Rocks in that order.

Again i hate that it is airing a day before my birthday.

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OMG!!! i am so STUPID! i NEVER noticed that Grissom and Sara were LIVING TOGETHER!!! thats sooo cute, they love each other!! haha im so out of it today...

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Poll time!

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I think right now all I'm really concerned with is Sara being alive. As long as she is alive, I don't really care what else happens. That is priority #1. So I chose the second last option in the poll. I mean, sure it'd be great to see the other things, I'd like a timeline, a kiss, a flashback kiss, and a cute, little hospital scene, but as long as Sara is alive, the rest can come during the rest of the season.

But if the writers WANT to give us all of the above, I'm okay with that too ;)

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i tried to vote but it wouldn't let me
    i'm stuck between getting a kiss and other. i was going to say getting a kiss cause i'd be happy w/ a kiss when she's found (cause i'll be damned if she's not found and alive) or a kiss flashback. i really want to knw how long they've been together too, and i want them to say i love you. so my other would be a combo of all those!
    SHE'LLL LIVE, SHE HAS TOO!!

12. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

I think she'll live and then we'll get our kiss at the end of Dead Doll. Thats my wish. ;)

13. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

I pick the next to last answer because as long as Sara is alive and kicking can live with not getting a kiss or an ILY. I just need for Sara to be alive.

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i know i already said this but im putting it out there again...i seriously NEVER knew that Grissom and Sara were LIVING TOGETHER!!! SQUEE!!!! thats sooo cute.

15. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

As long as Sara is alive I am fine. That is the priority!
    Sara Sidle is the heart and soul of this show and if she goes so do I

Save the Sara, Save the Lab!
    GSR Rules and CSI Rocks, in that Order!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.