Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #17: Versus - Results!

[​IMG] to all the winners, fantastic job girls and boys, if their are any :D[​IMG]

2. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

congratulations all you winners, you are amazing, see katrina i knew you could do it, thanks megan for the recognition award, it really does mean a lot :) though i think you got more faith in my ability than i do :lol:
    anyway well done all of you :D

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Well done to all the winners. Excellent work all round.

[​IMG]

4. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

well done everyone, it was a really tough choice, i kept trying to narrow it down to three and everytime had loads more that i liked, lol

I wasn't lucky this time, but i'm going to keep trying and hopefully something will happen.

As someone said before lets give the 3 levels another go and see how it goes.

Hope October comes soon so i can make more wallpapers :)

5. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

Congrats to all the winners! :cool:

Especially well done to BonaTaylor - a hat trick at Advanced level - you go girl! :D
    Thanks for crediting me for inspiration but I think it's the 'tache that inspires by itself - there's endless mileage to be had from that facial foray! :lol:
    It's your first place win that totally blows my socks off though - it's gorgeous - so well blended and laid out and the colouring - beautiful!

6. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

HOLY COW! Good thing I didnt submit any, I would have for sure lost ;) These are amazing! Best batch I've ever seen I think.

BonaTaylor, I want you to have my babies ;) Great S/M/P concept, stunning...May I post it at another forum I go to? The SMACk fans would love to see it. I'll credit?

7. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ROTFL!!! :lol: Thanks Dingbat, I understood you kinda liked my walls... ;) But don't undersell yourself. I just got amazed by the wall you posted over in the WP thread. (Commented!)

As far as crosspost the Taylor Girls... Feel free to do so! :) Maybe you like to share the link to that post with me? By pm probably...

I am still amazed how many ppl fell in love with that wall... *scratching head*, but I really like the fact that you all did!! :D :D :D :D

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*Bump*

Well, October 8th is here. I'm going to try to have the new challenge up in the next few days. But before I do that, I have a question for you. Because I'm a curious person (or nosey ;)), and because I want to keep you guys happy :lol: I want to know what themes you've liked best.

9. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Megan, nice idea to put up a poll! :)
    My fav one - ships - I missed... grmblbrmgl...

Oh and..., I was wondering if you accept suggestions for new themes? And if so, shall I post'em here or PM you?

10. Dragonfly

Of course I'll take suggestions for themes! Here or in a PM, whichever you prefer :)

11. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, there is one theme on my mind for some time called "Moments".

You can take it in several way and my take would be: Cover a special moment between two characters (Grissom and Sara at her home, him squeezing her hand; Mac being at Flack's side in the hospital after the bombing; Horatio talking to his brothers kid (whatever his name is), etc.) So it should be truly a remarkable emotional moment, even recognisable to some die hard fans...

So, this one I wanted to get off my chest here... ;) What do you think?

ETA: WHOOHOO! Finally not a Rookie anymore. :lol: An Officer in the end I am! ;) :p

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey BT that sounds very good. Have some ideas already. lol

13. Dragonfly

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Now Up!

Great minds think alike! I like that idea so much that I've actually already got a similar theme on my list :lol: It's coming up, but not this time, so y'all will just have to wait ;)
    And in case anyone is interested, you can always make suggestions. I can't guaruntee I'll get to it right away, but it'll go on my list. It usually just depends on my mood, and I often change my mind at the last minute :rolleyes:

Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs
    This one is pretty straight forward. I want lab techs. Now, this doesn't mean CSI's in the lab, they have to be actual techs. It doesn't matter how many times we've seen them, or if they're still on the show. You may have as many or as few as you like in one wallpaper.
    And because I know it's going to come up, Greg is allowed if you use caps from before he became a CSI.

Rules
    [1] The deadline will be Saturday, October 20th, 6pm GMT
    [2] Everyone is welcome to enter!
    [3] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
    [4] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here There is also the new "In Which Category Do I Belong?" thread. Any further questions feel free to ask!
    [5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
    [6] Recomended size is 800x600, feel free to make it larger if you must, but remember that it may stretch some screens and it will take longer to load, which is annoying.
    [7] No Animations, please.
    [8] As always, and most importantly, Be creative and Have Fun!

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am assuming that rule applies to Natalia as well? Using caps from when she was a DNA tech?

15. Dragonfly

Oops, forgot about her. Yes, the same rule applies to her as it does to Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.