Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oooh nice pics Calleighspeedle....and i can't wait only 3 more days till the season premiere!!!!!! :D

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

thank you so much calleighspeedle .....
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I love him :D ...especially in the first one :D

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

OOOoohh! Curly hair! Love it, love it, love it!

ps - Florry86 - your giraffe cracks me up! I have many days like that....

4. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Wow, I'm gone for a few days and look what happens- I return to find so many YUMMY pictures!! And now my excitement about the SP monday is like quadrupled because everyone's excitement is contagious! I can barely STAND it!!! Yay!!!! :)

Need4Speed, you are SO lucky!!! I just might cry... :(

Glad to be back, I missed all you fellow Speed lovers!

5. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

calleighspeedle, Thanks for the pics!! :D
    Need4Speed, I love your banner!! :lol:

6. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

thank you calleighspeedle for the pics!! i'm so excited for the season 6 premiere to start!! i'm also lovin' the banner, Need4Speed !

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

HAHA!!!! that would be the best ep ever!!!!!!! and here's the conclusion of the ep ;)
    Horatio and the team find evidence to suggest that none other than one of Speed's biggest fans, Need4Speed, is responsible for the killing, but rather than arresting her the CSIs threw a big party and thanked her :D for ridding them of the awful woman who killed off Speed :lol:

and thanks abut the banner Sanderslove and Luvspeed :lol: ;) i made it myself the other day :D and if you want when i'm done using it i'll pm you the link so you can use it :D

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Good Afternooon Speedettes!

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the very iminant Season 6 Premier.

I haven't been online for a week or so *withdrawls* I've been to Gran Canaria for a week to soak up the sun, sea and sand and errr alcohol :rolleyes: I arrived back home on good old cold British soil at 3.20am Sunday Morning.

I've been havin' Speedle/Rory withdrawls. I simply cannot wait for next Monday :eek: :eek:

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah guess what they switched around eps so it's the fourth ep you're now gonna have to wait for.

10. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Urgh your jokin! Why on earth have they done that?

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

don't ask me! *in an annoyed mocking voice* ask Ann Donahue! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: *normal voice* it's all her fault he's dead in the first place!!!! :mad: :mad:

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Who knows why they do what they do. Perhaps to make the exciting storylines closer to sweeps.

Welcome back June. :) I was beginning to wonder where you'd run off to. Hope all was well and that you had a good time!

:lol:

You have no idea how much that would amuse me to see. Then again, the next episode would be: 6.23 'Chairmen of the Board' - After a large party at one of the local Messageboards, Horatio and his team find themselves mysteriously transported back in time, forced to change the very event that lead to the producer's murder and prevent it. The only catch? They have 45 an a half minutes to alter history. Stay tuned. :eek:

Okay so the show would enter a new level of weird and we don't want to afford the writers that opportunity so I'm happy with Need4Speed's ending. :lol:

13. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

14. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

OOO, thank you for that article!! Yay!

I didn't know he's coming back for 2 episodes! TWO! Yay! But I'm sad he'll be just be imagined. Adam and Emily are sooo sweet saying they miss him and that he deserves to be back, even after all this time. Another reason I love Miami!!

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

WHAT!?! only two!?!? *cries* STUPID TPTB!!!!!! why do they have to go and do that!? WHY!? i don't want him to be a ghost!!!! i want him to be real!!!! i want him to be there as flesh adn blood!!!!!!!! why do thwy always do this!!!! i hate it!!! I WANT MY SPEEDY BACK FOR GOOD NOW!!!!! *sobs uncontrollably* :( all i've been looking forward to is seeing my Speedy back alive and well and the stupid TPTB can't even give that much!!!!!! *sobs uncontrollably even more* I wish i could do something about it!!!! if i had one wish right now it would be to bring Speed back for good!!!! oh why did the stupid TPTB ever kill him off in the first palce!?! why couldn't he have just transfered to like the closest crimelab or soemthing!? that would have been better!!! but NNNOOOO!! Ann Donahue went an killed him!!!!! *sobs more* now i'm so sad it's not even funny!!! i'm more sad thean the day he died, which as you all know from my missing Speed rants, is like OMG unbelievable!!! *sobs more*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.