Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

For those who doesn't speak Spanish,that means "Goodbye god".

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The Ausiello Report has just learned that after giving birth, Sarah Wayne Callies is not returning to Prison Break after all.Shocking, right? Especially given the way the actress' manager has been insisting for weeks that her client would be back. (The words "pants on fire" come to mind.)We already knew that Callies was MIA from the opening credits in the first two episodes and that, for the one scene in which Dr. Sara appeared, a body double was used. But nonetheless, trusting souls that we are, we believed the mom-to-be still had a job.(TvGuide)

3. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Hi y'all, Im new to this thread but Im a HUGE fan of the show.Unfortantly Im only half way through the first season.But Im so glad that I found a place to chat about it :D

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I just read the Ausiello Report. What the hell? After all that stuff both Paul Sheuring and Sarah's agent spewed about her definately returning. I'll be pissed if the Doc's gone, she's one of the highlights of the show.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

In my opinion not bringing bach the Doc will leave dead end in the story. In those first 17 mins she is mentioned and now really all Michal has apart from his brother is her! They can't exactly forget about here after what happened in the first and then a gain second season. And if the actress who plays sarah never wants to be apart of PB again they can't bring another actress in to replace her it would just be wrong!

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Whoa, that's a huge development. Man, I can't believe that. That changes everything. How are they gonna pull that off? I suppose they could kill the character while Michael's stuck in prison in Panama, thereby causing huge amounts of angst for him. I hope she comes back. :(

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey Guys! :D

I am looking forward to the new season. But I'm a little confused? I thought they were going to start the new season in January. Like "24" with no breaks?

Oh well, I'm excited about the new season!! :D

-----------------
    [​IMG]

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Heh, I'm excited too. Season 2 only started airing over here in May, but Season 3 is going to be aired the Thursday after it's aired in the USA! Of course it's all because Sky One (UK) picked it up with plans to air the following Monday, so RTE decided to follow suit. Yay for competing networks, now if they could only get their act together for CSI, grrr!

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Hey,have you watched the premiere?

Kinda brutal,but it was nice to see Mahone helping Michael.

So,this season is going to be about Michael trying to break out from Sona?

10. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I'm not too happy about the idea of Michael breaking that guy out of Sona,
    but we'll see.
    And I think they should kill Sara off, she gets boring so easily.
    To me, at least.
    Other than that, I liked the premiere, Mahone was awesome.
    I kind of felt bad for Bellick, tbh. I was glad to see LJ back,
    but there was no Sucre. D:

The promo for Fire/Water seems awesome.
    This looks like a good season.

11. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

No, they can't kill Sara. Most likely, she won't be around this season anyway. If anything, let her and Michael finally be together in the last episode of the series. Then the people who deserve a happy ending get one and the ones who don't, won't (T-bag) :lol: I really do love to hate that guy. An actor who has be liking him one minute and hating the next is really a good actor.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^
    Question: Please tell us why Sarah Wayne Callies isn't returning to Prison Break. We fans have the right to know. The Michael-Sara relationship is the only reason I watch.— (Lisa).Ausiello: Well, you probably shouldn't waste your time petitioning the network to bring her back, since reliable sources tell me that it was her decision not to return to the show following her maternity leave. As I said last week, I'll have much more to say on this whole matter in the coming weeks. In related news, Callies' spokesperson confirms that the actress gave birth to a baby girl, Keala, in July.(TvGuide).

13. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Fire/Water was a great episode.
    Whistler seems like a very interesting character, as does his girlfriend.
    Lincoln got on my nerves a bit though,
    but I really liked this episode.
    I really think this will be a great season, much better than the second one.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Hmmm, I'm not liking this season as much as the previous ones but let's see what happens.

I think Mahone should be in the escape plan, but, I guess, he'll be in it, eventually.

Btw, what do you think it was in the box they sent to Lincoln?
    I heard rumours about it being, erm..., Sara's head, I hope it's not true.

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

As will Bellick as he overheard that conversation.

Not a bad episode and I am liking the season. I just wish Sara would be in it. I really liked her. I don't know what is in the box.

I am liking Mahone more and more--I am really wondering where this story with him is going.