Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Hey, I have a really random question, but since everything is considered a spoiler until the episode airs in the last time zone in the U.S., I'm wondering if the last time zone in the U.S. is the same as in Canada. Like, if Dead Doll airs at 8 pm BC pacific time, would people in that time zone be able to come on here and talk about it without spoiler boxes? I'm going to want to talk about it for hours after the premiere, but I want to make sure that I won't be spoiling people.

As for how it's going to affect Sara, I think that everything won't just go back to normal, she'll have some kind of post-traumatic stress. I was watching Play with Fire earlier, and if the explosion affected Sara the way it did, then being trapped under a car in the middle of the desert is going to be way worse. I've read a lot of fanfics where Sara breaks up with Grissom/ leaves the city, and I really can't see that happening. It might be that I just don't want it to, but seriously, she waited at least 5 years (We still don't know exactly when they got together) for Grissom, she's not going to just give him up. Especially now that she knows he loves her. I agree with Alyssa, she might just take a little break. Maybe they'll take a break together :lol:

I think it will bring them closer in the end, they've been through a lot (friends getting beat up and shot, sabbaticals, Grissom spending the night with another woman.) They're not going to break up over this. At least, they better not!

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I'm returned from Vegas. They had a big a** thunder storm while I was there, which was kinda cool since Sara is currently stuck under a car in a thunderstorm.

I'm still spoiler free so the following are only my premonitions.

So, I think we're going to get a little bit of everthing. I think that we will see a bit of a Grissom meltdown when the find the car & Sara isn't under it. Then, the next evening when they finally do find Sara I think will see him cry with joy & hold her hand & kiss her forehead & maybe even tell her how scared he was. I think Sara will be in bad shape & they will leave it that way until the second episode & that for the first 20 minutes or so of the second episode we won't know anything about what happened to Sara.

I hope when they reveal Sara's fate it's at home, maybe Grissom wakes up & reaches over to her side of the bed & looks pained when she isn't there. Then after we all throw things at the TV & scream he gets up & goes to the living room to find her staring at the setting sun (he'll be wearing the PJ bottoms that match the PJ top that she has on so we can all squee with joy) & they'll talk about what happened & what it means to them.

As for the rest of the season, I don't know, maybe Grissom won't send Sara out on a solo assignment & she gets peaved with him being over protective. Maybe he'll switch possitions with Catherine so that he isn't Sara's supervisor & they can still work together.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YES, there is a hugh thunderstorm and I'm in it :eek:.. but boy did we need the rain ;) and it brought the temp. waaay down thank gawd, 60 straight days of temps. over 100. and now it's fall YIPEE :D hope you had fun in my town! I don't know the Canada time slot, but there's many Canadians on her, maybe pm one of them and find out!

[​IMG]

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Thanks! :D Want to know what I did for my birthday? Well I had a party, and being the total csi-addict I am, I had a murder mystery party! It was pretty fun, and I ended up being the murderer... so I didn't get to be all CSI-like... but it was still fun. And when my friends came over, and we were still waiting for people, I MADE them watch CSI. Literally, MADE them. And then I obsessed over the little GSR moment in Bloodlines, and now my friends have no doubts that I'm crazy. They had their suspcian, but I just confirmed it for them. :rolleyes:

*screams*

I think that's the way I'd want it to be done. Through the episode they keep you guessing and once you finally think that Sara will be alive, something proves you wrong. So that by the end of the episode, you don't even know what to think, and you have no real opinion, factually, on whether she lives or dies. Sure, I'd like to see the whole 'Grissom comes to Sara's rescue with a cape on like Superman and lifts the car off of her fragile body', but I think it would make for better effect if you see them at home. Then when Grissom turns over in his bed... actually I'd like it if Sara was in the bed... :devil: Then we could see Grissom holding her close.

Then we'd all die from heart attacks, cause that would bring WAY too much excitement. Imagine what we'd do if they kissed? :lol:

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

*would die smiling like an idiot*

*would pee pants, rewatch about thirty times, then die smiling like an idiot!*

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i have nothing to say..only oh my God is so close now
    i'm so nervous!!!!
    goshhhhhhhhh
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Hehe, I'm planning to tape the premiere, I wouldn't normally, and then if there's a major GSR moment, I'll nget up in the middle of the night and watch it over and over and over. If they kissed, I'd go on about it on here for hours, go to school the next day and go on about it even more.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Poor AL. Hope you're feeling better, or at the very least, that you feel better soon *blows kisses*

Yay for the GUTTERFLIES!!! And you could be right. Theatresporter was sick with a bad fever last weekend too :(

And Hey all, I'm back. Well sort of. It's been a hectic several months, so I've just not had time to keep up with things down here in the gutter.

Needless to say, I'm excited for season 8 to start. Not that I'll get to see it until late January (when it airs here in the UK), but it'll be nice to know what's going on through the discussion here. I was supposed to go spoiler-free this season, but despite TS trying to reform me, I'm failing miserably. I need my spoiler fix! All the little titbits which CBS have released so far have definitely whet my appetite for what's to come!

My hopes for GSR this season? A continuation of their subtle relationship, a united front against any and all repercussions their relationship might face at the lab, and a happy end. Not much to ask for, is it? :p

9. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I was all ready to go spoiler free this whole season but that all went out the window along with my sanity when Sara got herself stuck under a car.
    I was watching Big Shots last night and it really has nothing GSR-y in it by post-WTG standards but the subtle 'we understand eachother and are currently sharing a brain while trying to solve this case' stuff in it made me think of all the scenes like that that we had back in the day and how we used to get to excited over them. It made me really happy to see them like that and I am starting to think I wouldn't mind it if that was the extent of GSR if/when Sara lives. Its sweet, and we have fanfic for a reason :)

Is anyone else just really ready for Dead Doll to hurry up and happen already so you don't have to worry about this anymore?

10. GSRfanatic25

i love their connection. there are so manytimes they just don't have to say anything or much at all and they completely understand each other! it's great no matter what season you're watching!

i'm sorry to everyone who's sick, i hope you all feel better!!! maybe some GSR loving will be awaiting you to make you feel all better! lol, we can only hope.
    i don't think i could get enough of a gsr kiss...nope, not at all!

yes. very much so!!

GO GSR

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Uhhh...YEAH. I find myself grinning like an idiot because I now realize it's only FOUR. MORE. DAYS. :eek:
    SQUEE!!!!! ANd I am finding hard to sleep now because it's SO CLOSE.

And you want to hear something else? This morning I prayed to make it through the week so I could see Dead Doll. How lame am I? THAT'S obsession. :lol:

My dad says he can'r wait until it's here so I can shut up about it. ANd he has peace and quiet back. :lol:

I was going through my digital cable synopsis of the shows that I like to watch and this is what Dead Doll had to say:

"Dead Doll". The team rushes to find Sara Sidle after an attack by the Miniature Killer.

I'm so excited I could pee. SERIOUSLY. How am I going to make it through the week? Any suggestions anyone? GSR clips 594530 times a day JUST to keep my sanity? I dunno. I'm at a loss here.

I also have Thursday off because I told my boss it was a VERY important day and I told him why and he scoffed at me. ::sigh:: They just DON'T understand. So I have to work tonight to make up for it. But, meh, it's ALL worth Thursday. :D

I want my friggin' GSR though no matter WHAT happens.

Football is on now and then I'm off to work. You ladies have a nice night!

ANd its good to see you back Fogi. We missed you. :)

GO TEAM SO! Because GSR rules the world!

And HURRAY FOR FRIGGIN' GSR! BECAUSE IT ROCKS! :D

12. GSRfanatic25

awww, sarasidle, lol, your post cracked me up. i'm dying for our gsr centric premiere! read fanfics, i've been rereading the ones i've printed thirty gazillion times. it's bad when you can quote fanfics as well as the show. i'm also reading areally long, really good fanfic in eleven parts that i'm sure most people on here know about but i don't think i can mention by name cause of it's rating...wowness on that fic man.
    so yeah, read fanfics, GSR clips (thank god for GSR.com!! and youtube!!) the good thing is, it's only four days, it'll be here beofre you know it!
    hang in there

GSR to the max...Go team SO...maybe we're not so SO as we think :D
    GSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSRGSR

4 days seven hours thirty minutes

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On the "DEAD DOLL' title, it could man the little electric gizmo she hooked that scene up with died :eek: and so the doll is dead! I'm positive that she lives, they [writers] and TFTB and she [Jorja] wouldn't do that to so many rabid fans :(

LOOK WHO'S IN THE BACKGROUND EWWW, watching and waiting :mad:

14. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I dont think I can handle four more days - I am gonna need some blood pressure meds or something!!!! How is it that this episode has been kept so quiet?? Isn't there someone out there who has some information for spoiler readers?? GAH!!! She's gonna live, I can feel it!! <if not, my roommates are gonna be curious why I am bawling my eyes out on Thursday>

Go Team SO!!!

15. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I second what GSRfanatic25 said, if you're dying to watch the premiere and don't know what to do with yourself, read fanfic. Good ol' unrealistic, never-gonna-happen fanfic. It's the only way I stay sane (that and watching the show itself.) I think I'm reading the same fanfic, I haven't read it before though.

After the premiere, I'll be talking about CSI even more than usual, not shutting up about it. I'll go to school the next day and be like "omg, Grissom and Sara_____!" and then my friends will say "who's Grissom, and why do you care so much that they_____?" Whoever made this site needs to win, like, and award or something, I would go insane if I couldn't talk to other CSI addicts!

In Play with Fire, in the scene where Sara asks Grissom out, I used to think he was sounded like a complete a** when he just said "no" but yesterday when I watched it, he sounded more like he wanted to, but couldn't because he had to go see the doctor. What do you guys think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.