CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic, Elsie, there's a few details that I'm finally able to see! :)

Btw yeah, that looks like a cigarette in Danny's ear. Uhm... wifebeater, no glasses, a cigarette, is it Carmine or Danny??

I won't even discuss the "perfect heart" but I do love Anna's new haircut. :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I just asked this over in the spoiler thread--does Danny have his glasses hanging from his necklace/chain? If so, that might signify him being blind to something, losing sight of something, etc.

If not, wtf is around his neck? :confused:

Oh, and I also suggested that Lindsay had just farted. Poor Adam, look at his expression.

3. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

I don't know, maybe it's supposed to symbolize the familial past we’ve been hounding TPTB for. So far from what we’ve heard, they’ve been pretty much blue-collared workers…so maybe the laid-back look runs off of that?

Granted this probably just my own desire to delve further into Messer’s past (so beats me on what’s up with the getup), but I do really like owlki’s suggestion that the cigarette behind Carmine/Danny’s ear represents Louie.

Heck Danny and Lindsay’s outfits may just have to do with the relationship. Lindsay is the more cultured of the pair and Danny’s…well, not. If they went with the perfect heart thing, I don’t see why they’d necessarily stop there. It’s not like TPTB have exactly been subtle with the relationship to begin with. *shrugs*

Except I’d like to know what the heck is hanging around his neck – yeah there’s a necklace, but what’s…dripping or hanging down the front of his shirt?

Haven’t a clue what Hawkes is holding in either of his hands.

As for Mac and Stella, I think the old school vs. new school look is pretty cute. Leave it to Mac to want to keep his lab up-to-date with the latest technology, but be stuck with some traditional quirks.

Thanks for the larger picture!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm wondering if it might be his glasses?

5. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Yeah, it looks like it could be his glasses twisted at an angle.

Maybe, like Fay suggested, he loses focus on something. Or he does something really really stupid and could therefore be considered "blind."

Or they could be trying to phase out the glasses by going, "Tada! He only needs to wear them when he wants now!" :rolleyes:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Interesting. This might be an inference to that 'bump' that was mentioned before in the season spoilers. You guys know what I'm talking about. :p

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Maybe the blind thing has something to do with the apple beside Lindsay. In the Christian religion the apple is the symbol for the traition, amybe Lindsay betrays Danny and he's blind not noticing it.

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Interesting. I hadn't noticed the glasses hanging from his necklace but it could very well be a significant detail.

As for Hawkes, he's holding a flashlight and a camera. :)

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Maybe the apple is Adam's and simply signifies 'lunch', which is, er, in the title of the original piece. :p Can anyone tell what is in Flack's other hand? I can't tell if he's holding something or eating something? It's just weird as he's holding a gun in his other hand... I can't work it out.

It's a totally cool picture, I really love it. I have to admit that I really can't particularly see the 'heart' that Zuiker mentions though. ;) By the way, I edited my original post with the picture as I changed the contrast on the image and it looks a little bit clearer, although it's probably not that noticeable.

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Flack? Not sure. A piece of paper? I've been watching the pic for the last five minutes and it's really tough to tell.

You know, I think it's gonna be fun to re-read these threads a few months from now and see what's become true of all these speculations and what not... ;)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^It will be fun to re-read in a few months. :D

He's been blind to her crappy behavior towards him all along, so that wouldn't surprise me. But I imagine the glasses just didn't fit with the look they're going for in that pic, but they didn't want to leave them out altogether.

Thanks for the pic, Elsie! :D

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Yeah, I like your theory about Adam and the apple.
    As for Flack and Hawkes... not just Flack's gun is weird. Also the thingy (crowbar?) in Hawkes left hand is interesting. I can't really tell what kinda tool it is... Anyone?

Elsie, since you weren't the only one having trouble seeing the heart (or pretending not to see it due to some antipathy against some certain ship ;) ), I just went out and marked what *I* think is meant to be the heart. Starting from their feet, it is indeed a heart if you count their respective legs completely in.

[​IMG]

Correct me guys, if I am wrong with my shot. :)

Another thing that pops into my head is: WHY is Mac wearing a tie again???? And then not proper like Flack but in this loose version? This is quite unusual for him - either way.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:p :lol: I genuinely can't really see it. But thanks for the picture. I think my issue with it is simply that Anthony Zuiker refers to it as a 'perfect heart' when at best the heart in the image is abstract, so it's not as obvious as he makes it out to be... ;)

He's holding a camera in his left hand and a flashlight in his right. :)

14. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I think the heart is more like this: pic

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Yeah, very well possible. More possible than my take in any case! :)

Thanks Elsie for the info about Hawkes. I wouldn't have figured the cam thing on my own at all... :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.