Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I hope we see a lto of them in the first episode of season 6 cause in the promo we dont even see her that is really not fair!
    Yeah i was hoping Ryan was the one teaching her i mean why would she go to the shooting place he's working at? hopefully they change idea and put her in his hand! come on he's the best!

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hey guys, I just read some really good stuff. Don't know if I can post it, but maybe I could pm it. But someone will probably post it in no time.

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

You think you could pm the new info to me i dont like going to the spoiler thread there is to many stuff and its hard to make the difference between opinions and spoiler.

I do hope its something good about Natalia and Ryan!

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

something the spoiled might want to see! but if you dont you'll probably see it monday.

i went on yahoo tv and saw 2 clips from monday's episode with Ryan and Natalia in it and he's just sooo sexy in it!!!!

5. hotcarmine83

hotcarmine83 Victim

oh my god!!!! can you post the link pleaaaaaase?????

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

7. hotcarmine83

hotcarmine83 Victim

thank you very much!!!!!! :)))!!!! i coulnd't believe what i saw and seriously i can't wait till monday..well tuesday for me!!! R/N are wonderful together!!!! it looks like they're flirting also when they shoudn't have. :p! what a shame! :pppp

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Whoa damn! They looked hot together! I am so rooting for them now. :devil:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Natalia and Ryan were at the shotting range thingy. Nat sucks! LMAO... and Ryan's growing a stash. They made a deal for him not tell anyone she sucks and for her not to tell anyone he works there.. hopefully we'll get more soon!

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Im really hoping that Ryan turns out to be her new love interest!! I love these two!!

Xane, can you pm me this new info??

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

they are really cute together! i'm really hoping he's her new love interest cause they would be the perfect couple!

12. hotcarmine83

hotcarmine83 Victim

any pics anyone from the episode??? please help non-US R/N shippers!!!:p!!! i'm dying to know what happened!!

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Sadly theres no picture yet but i know a website who do have pictures of wvery episode for season 4 nd 5 so i'm hoping they will put season 6 soon. Looking at next week promo i'm kinda sad to see that Ryan's beard is no longer there! he was soo sexy with it!

14. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Ryan and Natalia? God, I hope not. I'm sorry, but I am going to bet on a reuniting of Delko/Boa Vista somewhere down the road. The circumstances to which are yet to be known.
    This is television, when one talks about putting two people together producers aren't going to go with "cute" on a show like CSI-Miami. They are going to look for raw sexual chemistry and that's that. I just don't think Ryan and Nat have that chemistry at all. Delko/Boa Vista have gobs of it. I just think you'll see a friendly working relationship between Ryan and Nat. Bolstered with mutual respect and concern but not a romantic entanglement.
    Don't get me wrong! I actually would like to see Ryan get a girlfriend. Just not Natalia. :rolleyes: :(

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

doublehelix, this is the Ryan/Natalia shipper thread. This is the thread where Ryan/Natalia shippers go to talk about their ship. If you don't agree with it, don't come in here. That's the rule.

You have your right to your own opinion, but if you're a Delko/Boa Vista fan, then stay in the thread for that ship. Your post is considered trolling. If you can't see that, think of it this way ... how would you like someone to go into your ship thread saying, "Delko and Boa Vista? God, I hope not. Don't get me wrong! I actually would like to see Eric get a girlfriend. Just not Boa Vista."?

Uh hmm. First warning.