Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi Sarah! Nice to see you again, and hoping you do find time to do so again soon. I haven't been online as much as I would like to either, with school getting on the way, but I use my weekend to catch up ;)

Chell, Happy Birthday dear. May D/L fill your heart with joy...that and everything you want :)

And let me tell you that I squeeed with a promo pictures. I love promo pictures just because you get even more excited to the beginning of the season :lol: And because they rock! And especially because Danny and Lindsay are sharing a sandwich :D *Squeeeeeeeee!!!*

Still on my wedding question that I never got to answer, I think they would do a small intimate thing, with close friends and family :) Nice and sweet! Lovely ;)

Aww, Abby, nice breakfast question...I can see Danny getting up earlier to prepare his other half a nice one :) And in the tray, next to the toast, there would be a daisy :)

Oh, yesterday I saw firework here in my town, and there was this image of D/L there to me...All the colours in the sky and just the two of them there together in the embrace. Aww, perfect mental image, I tell you ;)

"You're in my heart
    The only light that shines
    there in the dark

'Cause I wanted to fly,
    so you gave me your wings
    And time held its breath so I could see, yeah
    And you set me free

When I was alone
    You came around
    When I was down
    You pulled me through
    And there's nothing that
    I wouldn't do for you

"You set me free"-Michelle Branch, I was listening it while I was walking to school yesterday morning, and it made me think of D/L, mostly from Lindsay's POV :) It's just sweet, I wanted to share with you, because I just think it fits them :) With the whole Lindsay opens the walls around her for Danny storyline we love ;)

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

[​IMG] Chelle! Happy Birthday sweetie! [​IMG]

I cannot wait for a bigger version of that promo pic either :D...It kinda surprised me that Lindsay's wearing a dress :confused: and is bare feeted (didn't she have time to put on some shoes when she hurried out off the broom closet? :devil:)

And I think there are even more little signs in there for us to pick up ;) (or make up - I know how carried away we can get over the tiniest things :p)...What is on the sandwich? And what folder/paper is Lindsay holding up in her lap?...Ugh this is killing me! :mad: :eek:

The heart is such a sweet idea...*waits eagerly too, to start making some nice new avvies* :D

Later!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo runs in, homemade birthday cake in hand, covered in the most yummy frosting and lots of pretty sprinkles and m&m's!* Happy Birthday Chell-belle!!! :D

Lol, yeah Dutch darlin' I did notice that Linds was wearing a dress and that surprised me a bit...but pleasantly I think...maybe it's showing that being in love with Danny is bringing out her girly side! Lol, yeah she forgot her shoes in the closet, I just checked and they're in there along with Danny's over shirt (not that I'm complaining! :devil: ) :D

*Mo bounces a little, giddy over the promo pic and the fact that our season is only...4 days, 11 hours, 48 minutes away!* Yay! :lol:

Okay off to run some errands...have a fabulous Saturday all my darlings! I'll be back later :D

*Mo waves and shimmers away in her fluffy bubble!*

4. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Hello buddies!
    I’ve been studying philosophy all the afternoon but I’m having a break to pop here! I can’t resist without our lovely ship! :D

OMG! Linds is a lucky girl! But…he wears still a green shirt?! :eek: I only hope that it isn’t the same that he wore in Snow Day and in many others episodes… :lol:
    Anyway that pic is awesome! They sharing a sandwich and her toe grabbing his jeans…awww! It’s a scene so cute! AZ deserves a statue. ;)

Natty, Sarah, I’m glad to see ya. *waves* I hope you’ll find the time to pop here in these days! :)

Dani the image of the firework it’s so cute! Now all the time I’ll see a firework, it will remind me of our lovely couple and I won’t able to do without squeeing. :)

Yesterday they aired NWILL here! I’m so happy! :D Even if I was exhausted, I tried very hard to stay awake and finally I’ve seen the scene of the hug (SQUEEEEEEE!). Even if I watched the scene many times, I had never seen it in italian. :)

Oh…HAPPY B-DAY CHELL!!! :)
    *Abby offers some M&Ms and a slice of cake to Chell*

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

HAPPY BDAY CHELL!!!

I really want a larger promo pic!! I can't wait to see your walls and avators because I know you wont be able to help yourselves :lol: :lol:

I'll be getting up early on thursday morning to have search for screen caps and to get on here to have a peek at what happened!!! Any one konw what time it airs British time if it airs at 10pm your time?!?!?

6. dutch_treat

^ I'll be joining you Natty! :D I wish it already was thursday morning...I'm so looking forward to finding out if there was any -even the littlest- hint of D/L in the premiere...And I'd love to hear whether there are new credits or not, and to read everyones opinion on our lovely couples' new looks...I cannot wait to see the first screencaps! :D :cool:

Oh, and you're 5 hours ahead of NY time...so when the ep airs wednesday at 10.00 PM at the US east coast for you that means it's thursday 03.00 AM. :)

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oh great that sound good!!! I thought it was later than that! 3:00am sounds wounderful!!- I think I might wait few hours before I log on!

This half week is going to be a vvvveeerrryyy long one!! I can not wait for S4 DL!

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Stuffy pops into the thread, carrying a big cake for the b-day girl*

Happy birthday Chell!! Hope you enjoyed your present I left for you on Facebook ;)

Same here dutch. Thankfully I have a two-hour break on Thursdays, so I'll snag a computer and check out all the fabulous comments and pictures from the premiere. Danny and Lindsay being canon, and a new season upon us...*jumps up and down excitedly* Ohhh I can't wait until Wednesday! Summer re-runs were great, but it's nice to finally have new episodes :D

I cannot stop staring at the promo picture...which I should probably add to my DL pictures on my mp3 player.

I love her smile, and the fact that she's looking at him. And her toes scrunching his jeans. And the fact that their bodies do make somewhat of a heart shape (kinda rough but still).

And her hair is fab. That's all I'm saying about the hair.

Join me on the lido deck basking in the glorious canon rays whilst sipping fruity drinks?

WE. ARE. CANON.

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday Chell! Enjoy your day.

Now, this is a little off-topic, but not too much, because it still is Danny related. So, here we go:

Imagine my surprise when I picked up my mail this morning(I hadn't picked it up in two days), and I had an envelope with a Staten Island postmark on it. On the back was a "C" seal, on the front "Watch the Csi:Ny Season Premiere". I opened it up and I now have an autographed pic from CARMINE! I love it!

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

wow have you got a scanner?!?!?

Some asked if there's going to be a new set of credits... I don't know if there is but I think Adam is being made a regular so we might get some new S4 DL bits!! but maybe not if you think about the miami one- they just added the extra ators on the end!

11. dutch_treat

^^ Congrats catey! That's absolutely awesome! :eek: :eek: I can only imagine what a big surprise that must have been... :D

I still cannot get over the fact that AZ (and yes, he deserves his own 'day' too! ;)) said all those lovely things about that promo pic. Her toes grabbing the cuff of his jeans was something I hadn't noticed, but I'm glad Mr. Zuiker inhaled enough of Liffy's pink smoke :lol: to point it out to us... :p

BTW where is Liffy? :confused:

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Happy, Happy Birthday, ChellBell!! Congrats to Catie!! :)

I don't know why but for some reason the promo pic reminds me of Barefoot in the Park (pretending for a moment that they are all in separate photos). I guess it's because Lindsay hasn't any shoes. Don't get me started on teh 'naked arms'---I had dreams about them last night. Can't share. Rated "M". :devil:

Anyway, back to my point about the Barefoot in the Park comment. In the movie (it's from a Simon play), Corie gets Paul to walk around in the park barefoot---basically showing his carefree side. I like the idea of Lindsay with barefeet simply because it shows how carefree she has become. Beats pain and angst any day of the week. Plus, as someone pointed out at DLC, I think her toes are painted, and she has a toering on. Cute. :D

They look so in love. Perfect. AZ says so. What Big Daddy says, goes!! They are having a meal together!! Finally! :lol:

That smile on your face as you awake
    Oh, it just makes my heart ache
    Lets lie all day here in the dark
    And watch barefoot in the park...

13. dl_shipper34

Y'know, I like the fact that she's barefoot. I agree with you Auda; it makes her seem carefree.

AZ said there's a story within each of the characters...Lindsay has changed her hair, she's smiling, she's wearing a dress (and a beautiful one at that), and she's close to Danny. I wonder if this means a change for her...will we see a lighter Lindsay this season? Seems like it to me :) I don't really want to see her depressed again - although I'm not sure how one could be if they were dating Danny! rawr.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Exactly^^^ Last season brought a damper to DL at parts because of Lindsay's past but I think the new look represents a sort of new start and with that hair went the trouble and saddness and the smile brings happiness to her life andd Danny- if that made sense!

15. dl_shipper34

She seemed to lighten up in DOWAR - that was basically the first time in the entire season that we saw her genuinely happy. From then on she had a lighter side to her, and we all know Danny had a part in that ;)

It made sense Nat :D her new look is quite refreshing. I do believe we will see a new side to her this season. Her past is finally behind her and she is ready to move on into a new light.

Limbo on the deck!! *sips fruity drink and hugs her buddies*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.