CSI:Miami Answering Machines. What would they say??

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Eric: If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money. If you are Calleigh, pretend like you didn't hear the last sentence. *beep*

Horatio: I... am not here... right now... leave your message... after the tone... If this... is important... you can find me... on a rooftop... in Miami... yeahhhh... *beep*

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

2. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I love this one. Absolutely too funny. :lol:

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

fadingintherain, that was absolutely hysterical! I can see that, too.

Here's one:

Ryan: "Hey, this is Ryan Wolfe. If you're calling with a job offer, please leave a message. PLEASE leave a message. If you're Monster.com calling about the fact I was one of the million or so customers whose identity was taken, you should know I have friends in low places who can help me. *click click* Not now Calleigh! *beeeep*"

4. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Oh MY!!!! These are awesome!! I almost fell out of my chair! :lol:

5. Foxxy_H

Foxxy_H Victim

Horatio: IF you need help,or If your Mac,leave a message and i'll call you back. If you are Stetler, stop stalking me you brainless son of a flea bitten muskrat.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Speed:This is Speed...and NO I AM NOT DEAD!! so stop asking!!! I was only on a long vacation in the Caribbean!!! so leave me alone!!!! *whispers* Jack***es. *Beep*