Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I can only ever listen to the song in private. Yesterday I tried listening to it while I was waiting for a bus, and I felt awkward becuase there were people around me, like they were hearing something private about me. And they couldn't even hear the song. It was weird, I don't understand it.

There's this one part, where she gets quieter and sounds kind of sad. It's almost like she's tryin not to cry or something. Doesn't the song make you feel like she's right there, singing it to you?

I'm not wearing socks, but she rocks my hardrive. That thing is going to conk out soon, with all the CSI/Jorja/GSR pics I have one there. It's really sad, when I go back to my mom's I won't be able to look at them. I need to set up a photobucket or something on the internet.

Can you believe I used to think Catherine was prettier than Sara? :O

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

What song does Jorja sing in the episode too tough to die?

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I think it's called One Way or Another by Blondie. It's the one that goes "One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha"

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

That's such an awesome scene, didn't even know she was doing it. :D

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i feel like i have to listen to the song in private too. like, it's private for me, but for her too. which is kind of dumb because she did put it up on the internet for the world to hear.
    i'm surprised my harddrive hasn't kicked it yet. i've overloaded it these past few weeks. (just created my very own csi folder, so proud of myself) plust i share with my mom and my sister.
    i love too tough to die. when she sings, she's got her head propped on her hand, soo cute. lol

i can understand thinking cath was prettier. she's a lovely woman. a traditional beauty. it takes you a moment to actually look at jorja and then you're like..."dayum...!!"
    jorja rocks my now missing ipod... can't find it anywhere :(

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Oh, okay, I forgot that, I thought they meant she sang her own song. I love that scene. Nick was complementing her.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Well... she is singing it to me :rolleyes: :lol: :p

I know what you mean when you guys say that you thought Catherine was prettier than Sara at first, I thought the same thing too *ducks flying objects* Marg Helgenberger is a drop-dead gorgeous woman, she is and always will be. But there's something about Jorja that draws your attention. She's just so natural; she's naturally beautiful without wearing a lot of make-up or wearing designer clothes, she's just raw and gorgeous the way she is.

But I love Marg, so don't get me wrong :lol: But you all know where Jorja stands :D

And like all of you, her song is also on my Top 25 Most Played Songs on my iPod :p

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

This may sound strange, but that song makes Jorja seem more... real. I think I understand now what quoth meant by saying that she was like the girl next door. I mean, normally when you see someone on tv, you don't really think of them as a person. They're an actress on TV, and you don't think of them in the same way you'd think about your friends. It's another one of those things that's hard to explain unless you're inside my head. But I think you all know what I mean.

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ Definitely, because she recorded it with a tape recorder sitting down with her guitar. You can't get much more raw than that :D The thing with Jorja is that she's never held herself to these impossible or unrealistic standards. I think as far as she's concerned, she's just Jorja. That's what she is to me :)

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I love talking to other Jorja fanatics, you guys understand me so well! Except to me, she's not just Jorja, she's JORJA. Another one of those things you have to be a fanatic to understand ;)

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yeah, I love having other fans to talk to as well.
    The song makes her seem...attainable. Like a friend who recorded it and wants you to listen to it. (maye i'm taking it too far?)
    her attractiveness is like, unexpected. because we're "trained" to see a certain kind of beauty, her's kind of sneaks up on you! i love everything about her, and the only negative feelings i get when thinking of her is that i'll probably never get to meet her!
    jorja is number one in my heart, followed in whatever random order by the other lovely humans out there, lol.
    the song is sung from the heart, straight into her taperecorder, so it sounds like, if you listen to it, she's singing straight to you. it doesn't matter if she's the worst singer in the world, which she isn't. that makes it so special and great and addictive! plus, i can never figure out all the words she is singing, lol.

ooo, and i keep singing it at school, in class, under my breath... and i'm afraid ppl are going to be like...."WTF, are you singing about being in love with a girl..."

well, Have a Jorja Day, and a Foxy time! i'm off to school (bleh)

yay fox fans!!!!!!!

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Nah, you aren't taking it too far, I feel that way too.

It is sort of unexpected. You're watching CSI one day and suddenly it's like "wow, she's really beautiful, how come I never noiced that before?"

She's a really good singer, but I wouldn't care if she sounded like crap, I'd still listen to the song. I was watching some interveiw from 2002 or 2003 and she said she sucks at singing. I was really surprised when she said that, why would she put a song on her website if she thinks she sucks?

It's hard to understand, but some parts are clearer than others. The "I love you baby, you know it's true" part is my favourite.

I was mouthing it in French class yesterday. If someone asked me about it I'd just be like "Oh, it's a song that my favourite actress posted on her website. It's stuck in my head." If they had a problem with it, I'd tell them to shut up and go away, cuz I'd choose Jorja over them any day.

13. muidos

muidos Victim

I've been debating in my head if she'll be back or not for months now. Every time I feel sure she'll be back, a little voice in my head says, "But maybe she won't." And vise versa. There are times I can make an argument for her not being back on the show, and then suddenly I'll think maybe she will. If she is back, I'm sure they'll all be having a laugh about it on The Early Show after the premiere airs.

14. Jessiejz

Jessiejz Civilian

Anyone who has a boxer is #1 in my book! yay Jorja, she makes CSI worth watching. She makes any of her shows/movies/etc worth watching.

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Okay, so I don't cry very easily. It's not like I never cry, but it takes a lot of things built up to make it happen. Well, I've watched The Notebook twice without crying. I've watched A Walk to Remember a million times without crying. Then people usually say 'I bawled my eyes out' whenever its brought up in conversation. So, my point is, I don't cry over things that that. I never really have.

But I know that if Sara dies, I'm definitely going to cry. I've had an obsession with CSI for over a year now, and right off the bat my favorite character was Sara. I really like her character, it's so complex and I believe that it could actually be a real person. I've grown to become close to her, even though she's just a TV character. Maybe it's the fact that the series goes on longer than a movie... but anyway... I've become attached to Sara's character... and I'm going to bawl my eyes out if she dies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.