Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome all newcomers! :)

Please use the Help Guide... that's tacked up on Page 1 of this Forum for all sorts of useful information on ejoying this Fourm.

Need any other help, please give us a shout and either Destiny or I will come running.

Cheers.

2. Jessiejz

Jessiejz Civilian

Hi, another newbie! Longtime LV fan, just found this board. I'm a definite GSR fan--big Fox fan in general. But I love the entire cast. I'm a fulltime grad student, former teacher. Looking forward to obsessing with some other obsessors!

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the nut house, Jessiejz. We prefer the term devoted than obsessed, addicted, dependent, hooked, crazy, habituated... There are virtual snacks on the virtual table by the virtual door to this message board. If you are tired of apples for the teacher, we have cookies, muffins, pizza, and lots more with no calories, fat, cholesterol, etc.

There are help threads tacked up among the first few threads in most sections and a link near the top of each page for the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Your profile mentions dogs so you might want to check out the pets thread in the Miscellaneous section.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome to all the newbies especially fellow Canadians :) We have a Canadian thread in the Misc. Forum with Timbits and other Canadian treats. For those that are George Eads/Nick Stokes fans make sure you check out The Ward and the Texan Charm discussion thread :)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] big welcome Jessiejz have a blast, and for sure join us on the GSR thread.. you'll love it[​IMG]

6. drummer_girl

drummer_girl Victim

hi everyone! i've been reading the boards for a while now, and thought it was finally time i started posting!

my names kel, and im from australia. Ive been a long time LV fan, but love miami also. Im a huge louise lombard (sofia) fan, and am looking forward to chatting about this awesome show with everyone. See you all around the forum!

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey drummer_girl! Welcome to the boards! I was just like you once. I was a lurker, but then once you start posting, you'll never want to stop!

Well, I hope you have a lot of fun here!

8. SandleGal212

SandleGal212 Dead on Arrival

Yep, I'm a lurker coming out of hiding too. :) I always came here for news but never really checked out the forum....

So anyway, my name is Lauren and I'm from Michigan. I found CSI maybe two years ago, and have since gotten a hold of all the DVDs, and started watching the spin-offs.
    I ship Sandle (hence my name) even if the ship is barely floating, YoBling, HipHuggers, and I'm also a supporter of D/L. :)
    I'm also a big Harry Potter fan just so you know. ;)

See ya!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:) Ah, that's exactly how I started out too. I visited csifiles for the news for months before I finally gave in to temptation and clicked on the forum...

Welcome to you and to all the other newbies. I hope you will all enjoy it here. :D

10. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey all *waves* I'm not a total newbie as I've been posting over on the Miami section ;), but I thought I'd pop in and say hi :D

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the board Everyone, free food and drinks its always by the door anything stronger then soda you will need to be carded by the electronic machine lol. We never run out of food.

Also New folks if you need a condensed version of the rules of the board/forum we suggest that you check out the "Help Guide" to get you started. Again welcome and have fun.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Welcome all newbies to the board! Enjoy!

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hey everybody, I'm new here (obviously or I wouldn't be here introducing myself) I'm Jess, from the not so fantastic UK.I'm 19 and am late catching on in terms CSI - I've only just realised how good it is (thanks to a friend) and am now watching from the beginning, slowly becoming addicted :)

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome bubbles and all other newbies :) You can never be late on getting on the CSI wagon as long as the show is on :) I didn't become a fan until the final episode in season 5 :) There are cookies and other goodies on the table in the corner. Make yourselves comfortable.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thankyou :) Well I'm catching up quickly :) Season 1 has been watched in a couple of weeks!

*Goes over to get some cookies* :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.