Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

I am soooo having the roughest day. :(

I have been reading your answers and enjoying them, but I haven't had any time to respond today. I just wanted to pop in quickly and give our countdown.

6 days 23 hours 37 minutes 167 hours 37 min.

Go GSR!!

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

omgomgomg

can't wait
    GO GSR!!!!!!
    sorry you're having a rough day bengali!
    gsr always makes mine a little, if not a lot, better!!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, I just watched "LIVING DOLL" again, and so many more things added up then they did the first time. do many things to post here, but a few come to mind, when she goes in the garage & says "SARA" I swear I was shaking.. when Grissom asked about Natalie's version of what she saw, after pushing her sister off the jungle gym it was "minature" & her dad cleaning it up with "bleach' thus all her little freaky house & the "bleach" and characters from then on were also minature..and he described her as having "delusional psychosis" creepy, and when Grissom was talking to her, and went on a rampage "where's Sara" "It's always about Sara" she said, and she admmited "I didn't kill her" paramount, then where the hell is she? it gave me shudders and chills, :eek: and then the preview EWWWWW, I think I might drink that night, to calm me down, and I don't drink :mad:

CAST IN THE FINALE

4. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

desert I didn't do my homework yet today:p. But that's okay, because I don't have school tomorrow and then it's the weekend.

If I ever mention something about going to the "jump the shark" thread, yell (or just put in all capital letters) "DON'T GO BACK THERE!" I can't handle it anymore. So many people attacking GSR, and sometimes Sara too. I'm weak, people bashing my ship/ favourite character makes me really mad.

Now on to cheerier topics... I forgot that living doll was on tonight and I missed it. I really wanted to see the "only person I ever loved" scene again. I love that scene, with all the WTF looks. But I missed it :(.

OMG only six days and whatever number of hours left! We better at least get a hug or handhold or I'm going to throw another grape at the TV. Which is one of the most insulting things I could do, since that kind of anger is usually reserved for CSI Miami episodes where Horation decides to play the hero agin.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I just finished my homework. I procrastinated all day, but I finished. I love your pic desert.

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Oh dear god it's less than a week away!! My parents are all, oh we're gonna have a party and order in etc and I'm like, IT WON'T BE PARTYING! It's gonna be me on the edge of my seat the whole night waiting and ready to either kill or kiss TPTB (hopefully the latter).

Whenever I do something to annoy this friend I have she just goes "sidle's gonna die". I try not to give her any satisfaction, but it's so HARD. *sigh*

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

I did my homework last night, but only after living doll and about two hours on here.
    i've got lots to do this weekend, but i don't htink it'll happen in any good time.
    brookie, i dind't like the shark thread either

and i got soo... shaky at living doll... wow. and i saw everything, it added up like you said des.!!
    six days just doens't seem that long. i'm afraid i might be sad when it's over and it's just the season... i hope it lives up to our expectations. especially as far as GSR goes!

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll. I'm under the weather and I feel like ish. Like MAJOR ish. I'm so doped up on clod medicine I can't even see straight. But, for some reason, I can comment on here. :) That reaches a level of obsession I don't think even exists. :lol: And I was SO sick last night I couldn't even enjoy Living Doll and the promo for next week.
    :(

Anyway, the reason for my post...

Well, in a fan-ficcy world, I would LOVE to have The Notebook kind of reunion but we know that's NOT going to happen. Considering the fact that she's bruised and there are things broken that shouldn't be.

But, I think I want a hand hold and a LIGHT hug and brushing he hair out of her face, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, they'll give us a kiss on the forehead. ::squee:: My little fangirl heart would EXPLODE.

BUt, if we just get a hand hold and a ride to the hospital, I'll be okay with that too. :D

Now if they completely leave us without any GSR if she lives, I'll be ROYALLY pissed. Like, throwing things at my TV and writing CBS a NASTY letter, pissed.

If she dies, Which she won't because I'm Stupidly Optimistic :D, I guess I would have Grissom kind of like a hermit. Just absorb himself in his work and that's it. No emotion. No feelings. Nothing. Just a broken man. With a broken heart. And then, eventually, he'll burn out again, only this time, it'll be for good.

But agree with Aly here, in that we get a good ending for our ship one way or the other.

Now, I'm going to take some more cold medicine and sleep until tomorrow. :)

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I don't even know what I want anymore. Except, Sara has to live, they have to tell eachother "i love you" and there has to be some kind of kiss/hug/holding hands. Okay, I guess I do know what I want, lol.

heres some advice: If you're going to throw something at the TV, throw something soft like a pillow or some kind of fruit. I'm planning to have some grapes handy that night. I think I'm overusing the grapes thing a little bit, but it's true, if I was going to throw something, it would most likely be a pillow, a grape or the remote. But hopefully everythign will work out the way I want, and nothing/no one will get hurt.

10. Jessiejz

Jessiejz Civilian

Hello newbie here. I have been a CSI fan forever--and a GSR gal forever too. Just figured out that there might be a website or two where other people felt like me...lol I'm slow sometimes...

It's Friday evening now, but I spent all last night reading this entire enormous thread. Every detail. And laughing and thinking and trying not to look like a total blubbering idiot to my family who was ignorning me. Seriously, I think I was on here for 4 hours. And I kept wanting to post a reply but realized I wasn't yet a member...and then finally realized it was midnight and I needed to go to bed.

Wow that was rambling. Sorry. Anyway, I'm going crazy and have been all summer, I just need this premiere to be over with! I have been very concerned that they'll kill her off, but now I'm not quite so pessimistic. I long for a stressful hour of television that ends with Gris finding her alive, holding her hand, touching her face, and saying something simple and sweet. A kiss on the forehead would satisfy me for now. And I'm really hoping they show more of the reactions of the rest of the CSI crew--what happened after Gris gave up the secret and left the room???? What in the world did they say? I have many ideas, but want to know the "truth" lol.

I watch all the SpikeTV reruns--yipppeeee for Spike! In fact, I'm off to watch one now. Or two, if my daughter will stay asleep another hour. Hopefully...

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and THANK all of you for posting here and obsessing just as much as me.THANK YOU **snogs in your general directions**

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Welcome to the world of crazy GSR fanatics :lol:. Haha, you're new and you're already using snog, you're off to a good start! Isn't it awesome when you first discover that there's a whole 'nother world out there where EVERYONE's obsessed just as much, if not more, than you? I've only been here for about a month myself.

Right now I'm being stupidly optimistic, she just can't die. She can't and she won't. :)

12. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I'm glad all you newbie-ish people found us. Welcome to

snogspace.com - a place for GSR fan friends.

I know that I can't really jump into the snogging joke, but I was reading previous pages of this thread and they made me laugh pretty hard.

I will always remember my first GSR thread (yeah, I lurked it, but still) It was something like Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway.

Really, who made up that name? I want to give them a dollar.

Okay, so on topic, I'm totally pumped for GSR and the premiere. So what do you expect? Are you thinking flashback GSR or real time GSR or what?

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^ You're dollar is going to Sarahvma. :lol:

Happy Birthday saraXsullivan! :D

Welcome Newbies. :)

You know I don't use the word snogging and I'm purely English (partly irish too, but I keep that quiet. ;))

Woah, 7 days until I see the premiere, it's gone so fast. I'm at the point now where I think that she's going to die, but I don't mind that so much any more. Sure I'm going to need to buy a box of tissues (READ: Toilet roll) and weep my head off, but well we'll see what happens eh? :p There can't be many more seasons of CSI left can there?

14. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Thanks Desertwind and Alyssa, that does help. :)

15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Here's my input:

1) Jessie-Welcome to our totally out there GSR thread!!!! ;)

2) Butterflied-Your friend can only keep on nagging you for 6 more days, just avoid her as much as possible until then :)

3) Eggy-Welcome back again. Every time you post I think you are back to stay and then you are gone for, like a month. Stay--we like you.

4) Desert-As always, that was a really nice link for we who are dying in anticipation for our geek-love.

and finally...

Tonight's countdown:

6 days 1 hour and 32 minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.