Carmine's Crew at Bella-Dorka.com

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fan123, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Has anyone joined "Carmine's Crew" over at carmineonline at bella-dorka.com. She seems to be doing an amazing job- up to date, Questions answered by Carmine AND a Fan Club.

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i joined there earlier this year! its a great place, always upto date info too!!

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Thanks, Fan123. And welcome back. It's been a while since we've seen you.

I think most people here are familiar with Dorka's site and visit it from time to time. She does a great job keeping it up to date and it's terrific that Carmine takes the time to answer a monthly question.

For any fans who may not know about the site, you can find it here: Carmine Online.

4. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

It's a nice little club thing she's got going on over there. Carmine kinda sucks at keeping up with the monthly questions though. :( It's been going on for quite awhile and he's only answered 4 or 5 questions.

We do a pretty amazing job at the whole fan thing too, but it seems our efforts go largely unnoticed by him. Sad.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, to be fair, his job is do the show, not cater to fans. Between answering e-mails, doing the monthly question and sending out autographed pics to people who've participated in fan projects and/or e-mailed him twice he's done far more than the average celeb. I think that's the problems celebs run into when they try to do something nice--it gets to be too much, and then they get slammed for not doing enough.

It's cool that he's involved in his fan club, and answering questions through that.

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Actually I think he does notice his fans; he's always going on about how grateful he is to them in interviews, he does Dorka's stuff, he answers emails when he has the opportunity and, by all accounts, he's always more than happy to chat and sign autographs when he meets people. I think he works incredibly hard, incredibly long hours so I think its pretty bloody amazing that he manages to do anything at all to be honest....

7. kimmekimmekimme

kimmekimmekimme Victim

how do we join???? thedorka site?

8. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Yes, if you go here you can join. I notice there are 242 members already...not bad, eh?? :D

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Exactly. He's certainly done more than any other celeb in the CSI franchise.

10. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Hey Fan123, I'm over there too! Dorka does a phenomenal job with the site.

Carmine's to be commended for his fan-friendly attitude. He goes above and beyond what many celebrities do. From appearances he seems to be the type of person who remembers where he came from and appreciates the opportunities he's been given. :cool:

11. jendai

jendai Victim

Poor Carmine! He's never going to be able to answer enough emails or send enough pics to keep us all happy. But as Top41 points out, he does far more now than any other celeb on the CSI circuit. And don't forget, he's got this music project thing he's working on now as well so that's even less time to sit at a computer screen reading email after email about women offering to have his babies! Carmine - we thank you for answering anything at all!!!!

12. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

He seems like a down to earth kind of a guy,, and from what I've heard he seems to do some stuff for his fans at times.

I'm sure he work long hours and I'm sure he gets a lot of fan response but he can't do everything, I'm sure he doesn't have the time but still manage to do some stuff from time to time and that I find incredible for a busy hardworking actor, so I give him large credit for that.