Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martini

martini CSI Level One

Re: worst couples !!!!

wow i haven't been on this threat on ages and it didn't change much unfortunately..but back on topic
    ehhm my worst couple is sara/ nick ( I see them as good friends) , ecklie/? ('cause he is bad with everyone) and sophia/? (anyone of csi maybe hodges)
    :devil: :eek:

2. LittleEva

LittleEva Hit and Run

No, that's not how it works; two people haunted by their pasts can heal each other, at least that's what I've seen in my life. No one can fix another person but it's better to be with someone who knows real pain rather than someone who reads about it in a book.

Worst couple? Ecklie and Brass.

Sometimes you make a mistake, you marry the wrong person and the smart person gets the heck out of there. Believe me, people get married for all the wrong reasons and I would not be surprised if Yoko...I mean Tina goes bye bye very soon, one can hope.

One more thing, I keep reading comments from folks who say, "I want to see someone happily married." Just because you're married doesn't mean you will be happy 100%. Some people have relationships and never do get married. Not everyone is supposed to fit in the same box.

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

LittleEva please try not to double post. If you forget to add something, just hit the edit button and add it rather than creating a new post. Many thanks.

4. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I dont really like Nick/Sara together.
    I think appearence wise they look pretty damn hot, no denial there but I dont think there personalities go at all. I think Nick would be happier with some pretty texan to whisk him off his feet. Something out of the lab, to comfort him. Someone he can take to the rodeo and ho-downs:).
    All I've picked up between them on screen was friendship, which is really strong, I just dont see anything else..

I think its more George/Jorja rather then Nick/Sara.

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh how about Haratio and Stella? I mean, they aren't on the same show but judging by "Miami Manhunt" he may like a little bit hehe, I still love SMACked!

6. RickandCath

RickandCath Police Officer

GSR is still my worst couple too,and the Griss/Greg idea???No comment!

7. Megara

Megara Witness

That's so right !!
    A lot of people mistake actors and characters aka Georges/Jorja...maybe the best friends in real life, but only friends in CSI !!
    Same thing with William/Marg, great alchemy between the actor but with their characters only great friends !!

Between main characters ( Grissom, Catherine, Nick, Sara Warrick and Greg ) all the slash are bad except Greg/Nick :)...so damn cute !!

With all the other characters ( Ecklie, Brass, Sofia ) : Brass/Sara...sorry but there's only a pseudo father/daughter relation and Sofia/Sara...where does that idea come from ? :eek:

And with the different other people in each episod : The mother/son in Committed, and also the brother/sister in one episode I don't remember the title :confused:

Megara

8. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

brother sister was table stakes if i am not mistaken.

the one with portia richmond

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

okay first of all Just a friendly reminder guys we are all entitled to our own opinion and I'm not just picking on GSers here because I've had rudeness and ridiculed etc by GCers and people of my own ship (I'm a Snicker) Just because I didnt agree with thier ship
    what we need to remember right now is There is No real ship its all a matter of our own opinions
    that being said My Worst Ships
    Grissom and Sara because to me its father daughter and being as I'm alot like Sara in just about ever way and both my Dad and brother in law are like Grissom (and my brother in law is like a second dad to me) the thought just *shudders*
    Catherine and Warrick I dont know that could just be the Grillow in me I wanna see Cath with Grissom

CSI NY
    Stella and whats that guys name Frankie?? (because I wont her with Mac)
    as far as Danny goes thats a toughie for me cause I liked him with Aiden but I also like him with Lindsay (and actually I think I like him with Lindsay more)

10. RickandCath

RickandCath Police Officer

I luv your avvie SaraSidleStokes!! :cool: :D

11. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

me too, its cute!

12. Live4GrissNSara

I think there is a couple of "real" ships though. I think most of them are just opinions or something we want to happen but there are numourus statements from characters, actors and producers suggesting real ships.
    I wont suggest names or anything but I cant see why some people just deny it all.
    Just my opinion on ships. ;) :p

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

why thank you ladies Viva Las Vegas is one of my Favorite eps (not to mention it turned ALOT of my GSr Friends Snicker)
    L4GS well what I meant by that statement is THERES no COUPLES other then Warrick and Tina RIGHT NOW

14. Live4GrissNSara

Yah ok Ill agree to that.

Wow I really need a new name.. all that abriviation haha:p.

15. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

The thing about that is it changes one time they talk about one ship then a couple of seasons later they're talking about a different one and it'll keep going that way to keep all the shippers happy letting them think this is the season for their ship to happen.

So for now the only true ship is Tina and Warrick. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.