The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To a teacher: Uggh. I've only had three or four classes with you and I already hate you. You insult people without realizing what you're saying. It seems like you can only be happy with yourself once you've told a student how dumb they are and how bad they are at your subject. Some people seriously end up in the wrong occupation...

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To world: life is good passed my driving test having a good week ma 18th bday tomoz and well thts it woohoo

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To SELF:
    Never - drink - that - much - again!!! Really, that was too much, why didn't you notice that before you went out of the pub and... well... Not to mention that the one hot guy at the table was sober! And you, the only girl at the table, messed it up! Arghhhh!! How could you be so stupid to get so drunk, the night could've been really interesting, but no, you had to keep up with the boys - haven't you learned at the age of 21 that you can NOT drink as much as a man who's nearly twice your weight? That was embarassing! Ok the boys weren't better, but that is not an excuse! And now you've got only one hour left till handball, and you've got a hangover, and you still need to clean the bathroom, serves you right!

To very good friend:
    I don't show it often, but I really like you. Not in te way you'd want me to, but as a really good friend. I'll miss you.

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To myself:
    Gahh! Fatten up! Your dress is too big and you need it to fit! And your nails make it damn near impossible to type.

To my school:
    Kiss my positive behind!

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: You are really my hero.

To my other roommate: I want to watch TV. Get off wii! I want TV, I am bored and have 3 hours to kill. Pleassee get off wii.

To someone: What goes around comes around, I think you're about to learn that the hard way.

6. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To my head:

Why are you hurting like for weeks again now? Stop giving me those migraines i need to work and pack my stuff and to move.. So just go away and come back when i am moved.

To my mom:

I am happy for everything you do, but stop making me stressed out and telling me how to do my things. It makes me drive grazy. Dont put so much pressor on me, i cant handle it.

To boxes:

Why cant you just pack up yourself.. Like just ask all my stuff to get in and than close. Its sucks and i start to hate moving already.. Argg i am so mad and tired of it all..

7. never_again

never_again Witness

English Teacher: No a "B" isn't good enough. Especially not for two GCSEs. Will you understand that and stop ignoring me in class?!?

To Hair: Why do you have to be so curly, now I'm going to have to spend an hour drying and straightening you. It's stupid.

To internet connection: Stop timing out! I just want to blog damnit! I wish I didn't live in the smallest room of the house, but it sucks even more not having any decent internet.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: We had plans, at 4 today. It is now almost 5:30! I neeed coffee, I had a chair thrown at me today! My day was not awesome! I need to feel better! So I don't know what the hell you're doing, but whatever you're doing, do it faster!!

To a friend: You replaced jack ass #2. You are now my new good guy friend. Cause you have skittles, and cool glasses that change colors. Haha, I'm kidding, you're just well, not a jack ass! Oh! And everything I say isn't funny.

To a professor: I am going to try and not fail your class, but if I do, it is soo not my fault. When you talk all I can hear is "bla bla bla bla bla bla" well, how am I supposed to take notes from that? And I think we have had one assignment so far, and that wasn't even a real assignment! Ugh.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To crush: Walk home with you, y/n?

To friend: Walk home with you guys, y/n? Kay thanks.

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To mother & stephdad:

Why are we always so grumpy when we have to work toghter..We are saying these hard things and getting mad longer on the day.. But what is the reason, are me to much togheter or living to much apart.. You both sucked out my engergie today. I am so tired and not looking forward to move any more.. It sucks..

To body:

Please dont give up on me now, just keep going untill the moving is over so after that you can just crash and stop reacting and so on.. But for now just carry me as long as you can..

To ex girlfriend:

Stop nagging about not coming with me to this amusmentpark, i cant help it. YOu wheren't aloud to come.. And i was happy with that, i had a great day..
    And also stop asking so much attion on this negative way, its really bothering me, you are so "poor" and alone and so on..Yeah sure.. I know we both have borderline but that doesn't take away that you can hide yourself always behind it..Some things are just human and not this disorder. Stop hidding behind it and start taking your own consecennes and so on on yourself as a person.. You are just driving me crazy and i am so happy that its over between us..Finaly some peace again.. Sorry to say that..

To myself:

Come girl you can do this, you are strong dont try to give up.. I am not letting you.. Just hold on and before you know it your are living in this great beautiful house that you love...It will be great.. you can do this..

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the Freshman: Stop with the rude comments and swearing, it's just a video game!! It's for fun..but if you continue the way you are Nicki and I will hole the Game Cube and the cabinet hostage and refuse to unlock it. Also trying to pick the lock is a no no and if I hear about this I'll go straight to Student Services and you can deal with the punishment for breaking and entering as well as proptery damage.

Also, is it so hard to clean up after yourselves? We're all adults the janitors and the rest of us are not going to clean up your messes.

12. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

To people around me: I know I am depressed, but you don't need to watch me like a hawk. Do you expect me to try to kill myself again? Im not like that anymore. And stop calling me about your boyfriend. First you're mad at him, then you're not...stop it. It's annoying and plus I hate him.

To me: At least make an effort to look a little less like death please?

13. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

To body: Stop hurting! I can hardly walk it hurts so much! Gimme a break here!

To school!: YOu suck, you know that! HOw dare you give me homework in every fuckin subject! it's insane! I have a life! Not much of one, i admit, but still! Gimme a break!

To the world: GIMME A BREAK! I'M ONLY A KID!!! :mad:

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To someone: Last time I checked me and our group were still alive, we're still breathing, so why are you ignoring us? It's like we've fallen off the face of the earth, noo, we're still here. No one apprecaites you acting like a complete bitch just because you're around other people. Get over it, we don't want to put up with this shit anymore, and I've talked to everyone else too, either you notice us, or we're going to suddenly not be able to see you.

To my roommate: I cannot believe you ate my veggie burger! Why I oughta kick your ass! Okay, kidding, I wouldn't, because you would probably kill me, but seriously! Notice I buy veggie burgers because I'm a vegetarian? They are not cheap either!

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To friends: Jerks! Your the worst people. I'm so pissed right now.

To foot: Stop killing before I kill you :(

To my birthday: Your too soon, couldn't you have come next week :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.