Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

If you go to the WPAP, you can find the audio clips there and it's the very last one in March of 2004. When asked whether Marg is taking hormones (of course it was a joke), Billy takes this little breathing break and sighs, "No, my God" in the most sultry voice ever. (Don't know if I'm allowed to mention this, but hey it's for the sake of shipping) and quote:

"No, my god. We don't want any alternate hormones in her. She's got just the right blend of hormones."

We've talked about this interview a while back and I loved it, so just..thought I'd share with those of you who are relatively new.

Marg's interview that someone linked there was pretty interesting I guess, because no one's really asked her about that relationship there and the way she got all quiet and whisper-y was because she didn't really like how that played out. Not because she wants Catherine to be with Grissom, but because she doesn't really want the attention of the viewers to be drifting in that direction.

Oh, by the way, I've posted some new backgrounds that I made on my LJ (one of Billy/Marg, one of Billy, one of Marg, and ones of a few other people) so please do go check that out. :lol:

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Drumchik: Thanks for the interview. We know that she's always loved G/C. :)

Ooooh, does anyone have that list of Grillows shipper? ;)

*points to icon & shows off!*

3. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Very interesting interview, thanks for sharing, anne!

I too, think that marg is actually talking about gc and revealing a little how cath has been thinking all these years. Cath has feelings for gil but because she knows him well and holds doubts about his emotional availability, she chose to be careful and not make a bad move. Well, at least that's the feeling I got from the way marg was answering the question. :)

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ooooh, thanks for that Anne. I got the feeling that she was a little unhappy with GSR, not particularly that they got together but like Gravy said, how it'd played out. I like that she recognises that Cath would think that it may have been a mistake. Damn Gil for being emotionally unavailable, maybe she woulda made a move otherwise. She definatly does have feelings for him, it's obvious! After all those years how could she not? *sigh*

Nice icon Kissy, you make that all by your lonesome?

Thanks for the quote Gravy, that is loverly in its own whacked out way lol. :D

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I agree, I think Marg was saying that it was a 'bad move' to go after Grissom. I'm not sure that she was saying that 'Catherine' wanted him, but I'm saying that Marg was implying that Gil is 'emotionally unavailable' and she would know. ;)
    I'm sure Catherine has had feelings for Gil and VICE-VERSA
    It will be interesting to see how the reveal of Gris and Sara's relationship on Cath and Gil

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The List! I shall go hunt down immediately.

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

It was so totally loverly and hot(!) when Billy groaned that line. God damn. :lol:

I'm not sure if Marg was talking so much about her character, but like I said, people can take away different things from an interview and what I thought was that she didn't really want to talk about that since it was her interview and I don't know if she liked being asked about something that didn't really involve her character. Perhaps Grissom's goal should be to become emotionally available. :p but of course..that can happen once the other affair ends. :lol:

8. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Hi fellow Gil and Cath fans! Hmm...is it mean that I hope Sara doesn't come back. It's not that I don't like Sara, I just can't stand her with Grissom. She annoys me when she's with Grissom and I know that the powers that be are not going to let GSR go unless Jorja doesn't return. Sorry to be a wet blanket people. THat's just what I think.

Anyway, maybe Jorja won't come back and we'll get some Gil/Cath comfort moments. Aww...I miss seeing their "We're bestest friends" moments. ALthough, we did have one after Keppler died so here's hoping that they keep going with the Gil/Cath friendship if nothing else.

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Welcome bethybug and GSRFanatic and all the newbies that have not been given the Welcome Basket yet :D
    [​IMG]

I hope somebody would transcribe that portion where Marg talks about Gsr in that interview.. :D She was whispering towards the end I couldn't hear the whole thing, lol. I can't turn the volume to full blast cuz *shhh* Im at work. ;)

10. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Thanks HOTTIE_CATH, I love the icon-thingy. It's cool. And I love your signature.

Anyhow, what is everyone's favorite Gil/Cath scene? MIne would have to be the scene right after Keppler dies and he puts his arm around her. Aww...that scene just had so much power to it. I cried. Both because I actually liked Keppler and because BIlly and Marg were just so good in it. I mean, you could tell what they wanted to get across and they did it wonderfully.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hottie: OMG! YOU FOUND THE WELCOME PACK! :rofl: I love that! I remmber people handing it out to me!! And your signature is so awesome!

Ams sweetie, yep! I made it. THANKS! I have more on this entry on livejournal: click here.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^ is that your LJ kissy? great icons
    bethybug I like that scene too, between Catherine and Gil after Keppler dies. It was so natural to put his arm around her like that.

I watched the finale last night again too, and it was natural to see him put his arm around the chair she was sitting in
    and of course
    the GLASSES SCENE
    so cute oh so cute, so natural, so normal, so married couple

:D

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

-- " I think Catherine would just say 'bad move' to Sara, because I think that he's emotionally unavailable. And I just don't think that that's ever gonna change. So I would tell her just to... it's best to end it now before it gets... you get any further into this relationship. You know, you can always tell people this kind of stuff, but you know, love is blind and love makes you do crazy things. So, I'm sure she won't. She'll...it'll go in one ear and out the other." -- :D

14. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I wonder how Cath would know Gil's emotionally unavailable? Did she try it once and fail? Or does it have something to do with just their friendship? I've got an evil little plot bunny in my head now.

AnywAY, thanks KAYLYNE for the transcript. And, is that Maureen O'Hara and John Wayne in your icon? I can't really see it that well because I need new glasses.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

She's been around him long enough to know. Remember the end of Weeping Willows? or the end of BoP? and... oh too many to mention. And BTW - if Catherine would have "tried", she wouldn't have failed.

And, yes. It's John & Maureen in my icon. It's a promo pic from the ever fabulous movie McLintock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.