Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

High five Gutter buddy! :lol:

Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh make a ficcie out it, make a ficcie out of it...please! :D You would rock at it! *Mo claps her hands and giggles!*

Yay for another Dylan ficcie too...and speaking of "Home"...you gonna update that, yeah? ;)

Can't wait for our new season...they had a little bit for Smacked (kinda) in the TV favorites new seasons part of the TV Guide this week...I'll come back later and put it in a spoiler box for y'all! :D
    ETA:[/b] From the TV Guide...boxed just in case!]Twists Ahead: Mac will have a secret playing out over 13 episodes that takes him to another state, while his relationship with Peyton makes a suprising turn. (My thoughts....they break up? Oh please!!) Who's In: Kerr Smith as Drew Becker (not Bedford apparently) a supposed expert in forged documents who could be another bad-apple love interest for Stella..." everytime I read about him it cracks me up...it's like they are trying to make us nervous...they always say "bad" or "bad apple" and "could be" or "possible"...I think they are trying to freak us out and throw us off Smacked's trail! :D

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*tackle hugs everybody*

about the article: :rolleyes: -nuff said. mlegh. :p

i'm quite sure we are gonna have some SMacked scenes in the new season... who am i kidding?! we always have a SMacky scene somehow.

:lol: i see teh gutter has not died down here eh? :p
    ate cate- i'm with mah buddy Mo here... when ya gonna update it? any new MS wub ficcies?

3. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Not another freaking bad guy for Stella. What is she? A jerk/loser/psycho magnet? Here's hoping that this just leads to Smacked love. I heard somewhere that Mac/Peyton do break up. Could it be true? Or is it just wishful thinking by the author of the article? It WAS an internet article so I don't know how reliable it is. I guess I'll take it with a grain of salt til it happens.

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Well, I'm neck-deep in school work right now and I'll be out again this weekend. The update is coming up... just finding time to do it hahah.

Every time I read anything about Mac and Peyton, it doesn't feel really good. I mean, it's not that I'm scared that they'll go back together or what. It's like Peyton'll come back and she'll give Mac hell or something like that. Judging by the spoiler, uh... are they still together?

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Hey Guys!

Did anyone by chance read Mac's lips when he's hugging Peyton? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seemed kind of like he said something about marry...
    :( :( :(

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^*covers eyes and ears*
    I refuse to believe that :p
    as much as i like her... NOOO.....!
    *sobs hysterically*

now i'm afraid to rewatch that again. :(

ate cate ^^ i'll be waitin' for it :p *gg*

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay my computer is being dumb and won't let me post a spoiler box :rolleyes: so I will try to be appropriately vague...Kate (Hi hon!) I don't think that's what he says...besides I don't think things will go "that way" with them...they better not at least, that's all I gotta say! :p

Cate babes, can't wait til you update and as for your spoiler...my impression is that they are not... :D

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HMMMM
    I don't think they'll go that way either with Mac and Peyton. Has he ever said 'I love you' to her? That just doesn't seem like Mac. And if he and Stella are close friends, wouldn't he tell her?

9. chaostheory08

Grrrr.... now I dread to re-watch it (among other reasons LOL).

Seriously, my stomach just dropped hahahaha....

REALLY?! Mac said something to Peyton and she was all smiles the next moment, right?

*shudder*

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^^^^But that doesn't make sense :confused: There has been no mention whatsoever of that at all in that ep or in any other ep that Peyote has been in. I'm more inclined to think that Mac said something like "I do adore (blech) you and I'll go to London with you blah blah blah bullshit" :lol:

JMO though ;)

11. chaostheory08

I think he said that he was going to London before the whispering happened.

*shudders again*

OMG. But hey, why would he come home alone? ;)

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

IIRC, after he hugged Stella, (yeah, I gotta emphasize that :lol: ) he hugged Peyote and then he said something to her that had Peyote smiling like an eejot.

Then Stella asked him where he was going and Mac said (rather flippantly) "London." And then the wet-and-sexy Mac and stick-figure-Peyote walked away.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :D

But like what you mentioned, the important thing is

...he came home alone. Heheeeh!

13. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*covers ears after reading some spoilers* Gosh, you scared me guys! :p But I think if we still believe in Smacked they will show their true love someday! It will come, I'm sure about that ;)

So it's now Becker? Still sounds EWWW! to me :lol:

14. chaostheory08

Idk. I watched the finale only twice since... well (that's another thread).

Yeah, that's the most important thing. But what'll happen when...

Peyton comes back to New York?

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Ranma I went to bed last night before that part aired (cuz it bugs me and I like my Smacked... :p ) but I am fairly certain he is saying something about going with her and nothing else "big" (that I refuse to even think of him saying to anyone other than Stella!)...cuz I remember when I first saw it I saw that part and was hugely alarmed and I tend to freak at even the possibility of that...so I'm gonna go with it not being anything huge like that! :D

As we know Mac comes home alone...and I really think that he and Peyton are done, I really really hope and I am fairly sure they are...as for this "surprise" the PTB are mentnioning with them now, I really hope they don't make Peyton finally come back from London and be pregnant! That would be way cliche and annoying! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.