Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

The sexual tension between these two is about ready to explode and cause Miami to burn to the ground! These two are so hot for eachother that it is possible they may catch fire during sex :lol:

I am all for "the longer we wait, the sweeter it will be" but the whole watching the in between shit is going to drive me crazy.

Welcome to our little corner of the universe Abilene ;)

2. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Spontanious combustion, eh?

Unfortunately, I disagree with waiting for stuff (I'm very impatient!) That's why I can't wait for the 24th!

Andromeda

P.S Started chapter three of my fanfic 'Confrontation'!

3. delkolover

Oh I never said I was patient enough to wait...I just said that I can handle it. Handling it usually consists of me constantly thinking abou it and questioning everything!!

I am probably the most impatient person in the world and the waiting is killing me but I am willing to do it if it means we are happy in the end. If we get screwed then it will piss me off b/c we had to wait for something that didn't happen.

Right now I am constantly questioning and wanting to know when Jake is leaving and how they plan to write him off the show. I am rerunning over and over in my head the possible ways for them to write him off and have it be somewhat believable.

Monday better go by fast or I will rip my hair out!

4. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

My mum and I have recently been discussing the possible ways for him to bugger off! So far we have ....
    Stabbed, shot, Beaten to death, beaten up by eric then (Him being a cowardly little weasel) run away, he cheats on her and is too afriad she'll shoot him that he runs off, blunt force trauma, car accident, getting stabbed twice, heart attack, hit by a bus, dissapears up his own arse, falling off something really high, getting stabbed three times Ect.

Andromeda

P.S Got a lot more, just no time to write them.

5. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

:lol: :lol: i love it!!!!!

I usually deal with the unbearable waiting by thinking about E/C constantly and writing fan fic or imagining how they will finally get together!!!

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

You guys are hilarious. This is the best ship ever, and its got the most awesome mateys, arg!

I'm working on Caro's challenge, too. We keep working on the same ones, Lucy! And seriously, other people need to write, too, cause so far it's just me and her. It's not fair. We like to read fanfic, too, you know.

7. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Off-topic: Speaking of pirates (kinda, anyway), my frosh theme was pirates vs ninjas. I didn't end up going, but pirates vs ninjas?! Yeah, engineering is awesome. Except for the math homework that kinda sits there piling up, that part's not cool.

Hehe, Annabelle, I like your trailer a little too much. I wish they'd give us a scene like that so someone could make a vid or something.

Skylar, I agree! C'mon guys, get movin'. I can also use the next update of Time Tells as leverage; don't make me! ;)

8. delkolover

Well I got the new TV Guide Mag in the mail and.....nothing we didn't already know :( There's a shock there right?

In the lower half of the page....there is a pic of J/C and a little blurb which goes "Later, Emily Procter films a sexy scene with Johnny Whitworth as cop Jake, who's vying with Delko for Calleigh's Affections." To quote Emily in that blurb "It is hard to flirt when you feel like you you look really hot and not in a good way!"

[image][​IMG][/image]
    That ^ is the pic that TV Guide shows in the mag next to the blurb.

So I don't know if the blurb is about that pictured scene or if it refers to the flahsback, which IMO doesn't look anything like J/C. So I guess we will have to wait til Monday to find out for sure. On the upside Emily does say "flirt" and not make out...so that is a good thing

Procter says the producers "are going to keep all the action-packed crime scene elements this season, but we'll get to see a little more romance."

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Welcome over here Abilene! I have to agree with you. One of the things that drew me to this ship was the way that they looked at each other.

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Well if they are refering to a flashback that means that Calleigh could just be remembering what it used to be like with Jake, not what it's like now. Hopefully it will stop at flirting though (not sure I can handle many J/C make-out scenes). But it does say that Eric and Jake are fighting for Calleigh's affections. So at least Eric is doing something!! I think that is part of the reason Calleigh chose Jake in the first place. He just did something first.

11. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

That is what I was considering earlier today. Maybe that flashback was Jake and Calleigh when they were younger.

12. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

This is great news! My biggest fear was that they were gonna drop E/C, but if Eric is fighting for her affection then it means they didn't drop the storyline. Awesome. And come on, Eric is gonna win. The writers have never painted Jake as a great guy, and the writers love Calleigh. They're gonna give her the better guy, and that's Eric :D.

Bring it on, bitches.

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

They can't drop E/C. Could you imagine the backlash? I remember when I watched Alias and they made Vaughn get married and I think they had originally planned to keep it just like *sexual tension dun dun dun* but there was SO much outrage they ended up randomly turning his wife into a bad guy and killing her off by the end of the season.

So, in conclusion, Jake will die.

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I stopped watching Alias halfway through that season because of that storyline. I hated that. Crossing Jordan did similar things - I think they ended up killing everybody who came between Woody and Jordan.

But I wouldn't want Jake to die. I feel like killing him would be a cop-out, you know? Like the writers didn't really have a clue what they were doing with the storyline and took the easy way out. Especially if it came out of nowhere. I don't want it to seem like Calleigh chooses Eric because there's nobody left to choose. I want her to choose Eric over everybody else, because she honestly wants to be with him. :D

And they've already killed one of poor Calleigh's boyfriends. Kill another one, and she might decide she's unlucky and she might give up dating before she even gets a taste of Eric. We don't want that, do we? ;)

15. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I agree killing Jake would be a cop out. I really do think that Calleigh is going to choose Eric. I mean for one he's Eric, but two she's in love with him. And I have a feeling that Calleigh is getting worn down being with Jake & not Eric. Which would be good news for us!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.